• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

I've made a bet with a friend of mine that it would take a month to someone make a downgrade thread to this... turns out my expectations were massively exceeded.

You haven't demonstrated how or why the evidence is ineffective beyond briefly calling it 'weak,'

Rest of your post isn't really worth going over. Doesn't matter one whit whether I called the other evidence for higher dimensions "weak." What matters is that I'm granting the conclusion that the aliens are higher-dimensional for argument's sake. And even with this conclusion granted, it means nothing, for reasons already sufficiently illustrated.

If it refers to a layer of reality, it isn't High 1-B. And I've already pointed out that the statement itself uses both terms to refer to the same thing. The aliens describe themselves as being from an "incalculable dimension," and this incalculable dimension is "a glorious universe." So even the attempted appeal to some kind of consistent overarching terminology (Which I doubt exists) fails in its own terms.
Apologies. I was speaking colloquially when I say "layer of reality."

The point I'm trying to make is that A Universe is an entire structure of various spatial and temporal dimensions.

The aliens come from a different Universe. In said universe, they have their home dimension with x qualities.

They make the comparison towards Ben's Universe and his home (the 3rd) dimension.

Currently away from home. I'll have more details later.

Last edited:
Back