• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A Universe Structure Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering this thread has a mass agreement from members and majority among mods is agree, it can still be saved or doomed. If created new crt, the number of participants will may decrease by far because of lost of interest that's why I am thinking of deciding it here.

Alien x is one of those controversial characters to the point there's like 5 different ends to scale them

what is this
main-qimg-c6eed419e1efc1d1662531ba123fe6b4-pjlq

does this scale anywhere

I am not knowledgeable on this verse, but since I was called:

I believe that based on the arguments and evidence, that At Least 2-B, Possibly 2-A with an explanation is acceptable.

Also OP said we shouldn't derail from the post so we must stay on topic here.
Yes, thanks to king and fine that this crt is finally on the track again, it will stay on the topic and as it has got enough inputs I'll just wait for one more day and then affected profiles will be changed as per this.

Yes, thanks to king and fine that this crt is finally on the track again, it will stay on the topic and as it has got enough inputs I'll just wait for one more day and then affected profiles will be changed as per this.
It's amazing how the profiles went from 3-A all to 2-B to 2-A in the span of a short time.

To clarify from our previous threads, let's use the tree analogy that Paradox used alongside the graphic I made prior.

Each parallel dimension is like a tree stacked one on top of the other.

Each tree can branch off ad infinitum.

At the moment, the number of "trees" part of "the universe" is being discussed.

Let's look at the Map of Infinity. It is a complete map of space-time, extending through 17 dimensions.

If it's talking about the ad infinitum timeline branches from one tree, this description wouldn't work.

It does work if we say that the map is complete for 17 "trees" of space-time. After all, one of the pieces was placed in Ledgerdomain.

Last edited:
@Firestorm808 I also don't think there is a need to make a crt affected by changes in the universe.
As it has been accepted already that whatever changes will happen for the universe will affect certain profiles by default.
Like high 3a universe and 2c universe

To clarify from our previous threads, let's use the tree analogy that Paradox used alongside the graphic I made prior.

Each parallel dimension is like a tree stacked one on top of the other.

Each tree can branch off ad infinitum.

At the moment, the number of "trees" part of "the universe" is being discussed.

Let's look at the Map of Infinity. It is a complete map of space-time, extending through 17 dimensions.

If it's talking about the ad infinitum timeline branches from one tree, this description wouldn't work.

It does work if we say that the map is complete for 17 "trees" of space-time. After all, one of the pieces was placed in Ledgerdomain.

Yes, a universe that has many timelines/trees within itself.

It also shouldn't contradict the previous crt's debunk by using the chronosapien time bomb as the timelines can be argued as infinite as well and the timelines being destroyed should include stuff like rex's dimension as well

It also shouldn't contradict the previous crt's debunk by using the chronosapien time bomb as the timelines can be argued as infinite as well and the timelines being destroyed should include stuff like rex's dimension as well
Omg I was just thinking about the universe, completely forgot that it'll also affect chrononavigator and chronosapien timebomb.

As a side note, we could say that the CTB only takes out one infinite branching tree while destruction of "the universe" involves one branch from many trees.

Last edited:
The list is longer than that.

As a side note, we could say that the CTB only takes out one infinite branching tree while destruction of "the universe" involves one branch from many trees.
I've reached my limit but can't think of more. Which or how many has left?
1023383717185605753.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back