• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A Universe Structure Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in favor of 2A, so put me there, i purposed the possibly because some people apparently think its a hyperbolic statement (although it comes from someone who's supposedly very intelligent???)

Im in favor of 2A, so put me there, i purposed the possibly because some people apparently think its a hyperbolic statement (although it comes from someone who's supposedly very intelligent???)
Ok

It’s because it clashes with Ben stating millions, whereas if infinite just means very large it doesn’t

It’s because it clashes with Ben stating millions, whereas if infinite just means very large it doesn’t
Millions doesn't clashes like in dc infinite crises they have statement like "millions of universes", millions in the sense of so many universes, it doesn't have end as well as it's not exact few millions but unknown and then "infinite", but consistency matters

It makes more sense that it's just 2-B than what's written in the revision. If we use the word "infinite" in the sense of "too much, cannot calculate, immeasure...", we will not have to ignore the expression "millions of dimensions".

Also, probably a problem occurs if we take 2-A. We get a result like "2-B if we use millions of dimensions statement, 2-A if we don't use" Personally, if the words immeasurable or uncountable were used instead of the word million, I would think that "the word uncountable may actually have been used in the sense of infinity", but I cannot think same for the millions of dimensions statement.

It makes more sense that it's just 2-B than what's written in the revision. If we use the word "infinite" in the sense of "too much, cannot calculate, immeasure...", we will not have to ignore the expression "millions of dimensions".
Yes, I also agree with the premise and it's quite obvious that 'infinite' here used for 'too many' than something literal, but as it was having conflict in the crt I was having hard time explaining it but ppl were still arguing, so @Sus suggested that "possibly" can be used and possibly does used here to used for something hinted but do not have enough evidence to be applied, so it was a good way to end the conflict.

Even then, thats just an interpretation, so it still falls under the "possibly", you might go as far as to use "likely" if you will... but a flat out 2A rating seems not evident enough

Or Just do 2-A. I mean Holiday is arguably more reliable then Ben given her experience and an expert in the science field with multiversal cosmology. Also It's been a bunch of times I recall in that show that there are infinite timelines.

Or Just do 2-A. I mean Holiday is arguably more reliable then Ben given her experience and an expert in the science field with multiversal cosmology. Also It's been a bunch of times I recall in that show that there are infinite timelines.
Provide the scans...

Also, has Holiday studied universe/dimension stuff or is this the first time she brought it up? Because Ben has delt with dimensional stuff before, has Holiday?

Provide the scans...
What I found so far is that 2 WOGs have stated that the multiverse is infinite in size. We could back it up with the in-universe statement from Holiday. There's more scans and I'm currently finding them.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/b...nfinite.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20200325062226

Sorry the photos didn't load properly, I've posted links instead.

Why is is assumed that the “universe” itself has infinite dimensions? There was only proof of the null void being part of the prime universe. So where’s the proof that all these dimensions are in a single universe?
The Rex dimension, dimension 12 and legerdomain has been accepted to be the part of the universe in the previous thread mentioned in the op. And all the dimensions crossover is concerned/seen to deal with are "in universe" dimensions, neither dimensional disruptor whose functioning is same as nullvoid projector should be capable of connecting universes because if so then Kevin would have been aware of another universes. So this is headcanon to consider them outside universes, occum's Razer.
occams-razor.png

Last edited:
The Rex dimension, dimension 12 and legerdomain has been accepted to be the part of the universe in the previous thread mentioned in the op.
No they haven’t. It’s nowhere in the OP and they were never mentioned.
And all the dimensions crossover is concerned/seen to deal with are "in universe" dimensions, neither dimensional disruptor whose functioning is same as nullvoid projector should be capable of connecting universes because if so then Kevin would have been aware of another universes. So this is headcanon to consider them outside universes, occum's Razer.
I’ve look at the thread and the cosmology blog. There was only evidence provided for the null void. The other dimensions aren’t even mentioned.

Why is is assumed that the “universe” itself has infinite dimensions? There was only proof of the null void being part of the prime universe. So where’s the proof that all these dimensions are in a single universe?
Now this… this CRT is about to get very interesting. Can’t bail you out of this one Reiner, have fun!
giphy.gif

has Holiday studied universe/dimension
She briefly dealt with it with Breach iirc or well Rex did and could/should have told her. I can also scale her off of extraordinary/supergeniuses which would entail her being able to deduce the size of the cosmology after having the multiverse being confirmed as real. Also Caesar could have just told her about this stuff off-screen. I don’t think it’ll be too relevant in this CRT though since Zamasu is questioning Reiner’s previous CRT now, so I’ll hold off with the evidence for now.

Also the timestream and Rex’s dimension are explicitly different as established by Reiner’s previous CRT so infinite timelines stuff wouldn’t matter.

Last edited:
What are you gonna do now? Technically you need to make another CRT, curious for your counter-arguments though.
Ledgerdomain and Dimension 12 don't have confirmed universe sizes, and time doesn’t even exist in D12 (IIRC), so it doesn’t have much of an impact. Even then, evidence was provided for those two existing in the universe. My main issue comes from Rex's universe, and other dimensions, being assumed to be in the prime universe because "there's no reason why it shouldn’t" despite there being 0 proof.

It's basic ABC, 123. Idk how this almost got accepted with no questions.

No they haven’t. It’s nowhere in the OP and they were never mentioned
Oh quite amusing for me considering it's already accepted and done, anyway this thread is not for discussing already accepted crt's.
I’ve look at the thread and the cosmology blog. There was only evidence provided for the null void. The other dimensions aren’t even mentioned.
Not my problem to deal with already dealt things. I can't go explaining things already been accepted to each one who don't find it convincing or smth. You need to deal with them yourself.🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back