• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A Universe Structure Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh quite amusing for me considering it's already accepted and done, anyway this thread is not for discussing already accepted crt's.
Not my problem to deal with already dealt things. I can't go explaining things already been accepted to each one who don't find it convincing or smth. You need to deal with them yourself.🗿
If this CRT revolves around those 2 other CRTS, then I can discuss their problems here. No biggie. My point still stands tho.

If this CRT revolves around those 2 other CRTS, then I can discuss their problems here. No biggie. My point still stands tho.
It does as I've divided my crt into parts to just make it simple and crt to be less messy, arguing stuff already dealt will mess things up and not my problem in addition. So if you find it convincing then fine or should I add you in disagree?

I'll say it once again to everyone please refrain yourself to discuss things already been dealt with in the previous crt's, this crt is not for that.
Follow the notes.
Not make this crt messy anymore.

It does as I've divided my crt into parts to just make it simple and crt to be less messy, arguing stuff already dealt will mess things up and not my problem in addition. So if you find it convincing then fine or should I add you in disagree?
Add my disagreement and prove those infinite dimensions are part of the universe.

prove those infinite dimensions are part of the universe
The Rex dimension, dimension 12 and legerdomain has been accepted to be the part of the universe in the previous thread mentioned in the op. And all the dimensions crossover is concerned/seen to deal with are "in universe" dimensions, neither dimensional disruptor whose functioning is same as nullvoid projector should be capable of connecting universes because if so then Kevin would have been aware of another universes. So this is headcanon to consider them outside universes, occum's Razer.
you're making me repeat myself.

Kevin being aware of other universes is a moot point because heroes united special debuted after the forge of creation episode.
What it has anything to do with how dimensional disruptor works? And proof that it happens after forge of creation?

Nothing. Tho, connecting dimensions through space time portals still isn’t enough.
Connecting in universe dimensions and has same functioning as nullvoid projector, tech which Kevin could play with all his life, still wasn't aware of other universes
In Forge of Creation, Kevin learns that there are more universes. Debuted November 12, 2010.

Heroes united debuted November 25, 2011
Why are you showing me dates of release? I asked how are you sure that crossover events happened after the events of "forge of creation", it doesn't matter if they launch destroy all aliens or any other movies after the realse of few episodes, it doesn't have to be connected. I don't see this reasonable enough sorry. Fr

In addition after the events of forge of creation Ben was literally considering Kevin a villan and was hating him but we can see in crossover that he was missing Kevin. Which doesn't makes sense going through your point.

See this is why I break my crt in parts, if I'd start discussing my previous crt's here then you would have came to discuss this one as well and entire crt got messed up. Anyway hope it's clear now.

Connecting in universe dimensions and has same functioning as nullvoid projector, tech which Kevin could play with all his life, still wasn't aware of other universes
All his life? That's blatantly false. If that were the case then Kevin would’ve known how to escape the null void as soon as he got there.
Not to mention, in your video that you linked, Alpha is said to come out a spacetime rift. Caesar's gun being able to open spacetime rifts doesn’t mean it's limited to the null void.
Why are you showing me dates of release? I asked how are you sure that crossover events happened after the events of "forge of creation", it doesn't matter if they launch destroy all aliens or any other movies after the realse of few episodes, it doesn't have to be connected. I don't see this reasonable enough sorry. Fr
Burden of proof is on you to show that the forge of creation chronology happened before Heroes United. It's common sense that an episode that airs/is produced before another happen prior to the episode that comes after unless proven otherwise.
In addition after the events of forge of creation Ben was literally considering Kevin a villan and was hating him but we can see in crossover that he was missing Kevin. Which doesn't makes sense going through your point.
Heroes united was after Kevin's rampage, so of course Ben would be forgiving of Kevin. Also nice false equivalence. Destroy All Aliens is an obvious prequel movie. Like I said, burden of proof.

All his life? That's blatantly false. If that were the case then Kevin would’ve known how to escape the null void as soon as he got there.
Not to mention, in your video that you linked, Alpha is said to come out a spacetime rift. Caesar's gun being able to open spacetime rifts doesn’t mean it's limited to the null void.
Who the hell said that nullvoid gun work from both sides for him to be able to escape using it? In addition Kevin was quite aware with illegal techs so it's not bigi thing for him to access nullvoid projector.
Prove that then it can open rift to outside universe as it has been established to functioning same as nullvoid, so burden of proof is on you.

Burden of proof is on you to show that the forge of creation chronology happened before Heroes United. It's common sense that an episode that airs/is produced before another happen prior to the episode that comes after unless proven otherwise.
Lmao, it's not episodes within the series but entirely different crossover that is part of the generator Rex series, so it's common sense for it be in chronology of generator Rex but balantly forced common sense for it to be considered in chronological order of ben 10 ultimate alien series. You are the one who asserted so burden of proof is on you.
Heroes united was after Kevin's rampage, so of course Ben would be forgiving of Kevin. Also nice false equivalence. Destroy All Aliens is an obvious prequel movie. Like I said, burden of proof.
Bruh? Fr? Ben's anger for him increased more after this episode and until Kevin turns back to human he was still not forgiving him. Burden of proof is on you here as well

Ledgerdomain and Dimension 12 don't have confirmed universe sizes, and time doesn’t even exist in D12 (IIRC), so it doesn’t have much of an impact. Even then, evidence was provided for those two existing in the universe. My main issue comes from Rex's universe, and other dimensions, being assumed to be in the prime universe because "there's no reason why it shouldn’t" despite there being 0 proof.

It's basic ABC, 123. Idk how this almost got accepted with no questions.
Anyway as this crt is already a too much mess to be saved anymore, I don't mind going over Rex dimension in here rather than waiting for crt and more mods here. So can you tell me what's your stand for considering Rex dimension to be outside of universe? As I've cleared my stand in the previous crt to consider them inside the universe.

I am quoting my things again here:-

1- ben suggested that rex dimension and Ben's dimension are just parallel world's and he has been there "all the time", despite the only parallel world's or dimensions he has been to mostly are ledgerdomain, nullvoid.

2- dimensional diruptor/null void gun functioning is suggested to be same as nullvoid projector which cannot be used to connect universes.

Proceed

You're continuing research or are you waiting for more people to agree or disagree with you, just wondering.
This crt is degraded because of opposed opinions towards the already accepted crt's and to see no one defending those opinions, I find those opinions pretty unrelated to raise in the first place. Not continuing anymore. Crt is dead.

I have a solution "possibly"
You can go to General Thread and make a Ben 10 Cosmology Discussion strictly between you and Zamasu and once you both settle your differences then we can continue, That way this thread won't be overwhelmed.

Ben 10 Cosmology Discussion strictly between you and Zamasu and once you both settle your differences then we can continue, That way this thread won't be overwhelmed
I did proposed this to zamasu or mav, I am fine with anywhere discussing it but the proposal got ignored.

This crt is degraded because of opposed opinions towards the already accepted crt's and to see no one defending those opinions, I find those opinions pretty unrelated to raise in the first place. Not continuing anymore. Crt is dead.
Well you have a majority of people including me thus far for 2B to Possibly 2A, So I think you're good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back