• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Can that ear be replaced with a cool cybernetic ear :cool:
I even got one made for situations like this, shall give it to you post haste

The battle was fast since Sardine's explosion took out roughly fifteen of the enemies, causing the rest of them to retreat.
Sardine before the explosion:
3SliLc.gif

• We have killed yet another faction leader who attacked us outright- the Alliance of Rabai thought they could fight off the Rapid Deployment Team (all of you mfs with the speed buffs whom I can get to our defensive gauntlet in ten seconds or less from anywhere on the map). @Shmooply decapitated the poor man alongside one of our Bellators, a woman named Porpoise.
  • WE TAMED A ******* THRUMBO PAIR LETS ******* GO (I don't know who I'm going to assign them to). It was possible to do this via Inspired Taming, and then having Dread inspire one of our lobotomites to get another set of Inspired Taming, since normally we only have like a 1-2% chance to successfully tame one of these pieces of shit.
  • @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara got Bend Probability, which appears to force a random event to happen. I thought why the **** not and used it. 35 COLONISTS HAVE MUSCLE PARASITES. Now, with our technology level, this is nothing- I can cure this overnight. BUT STILL. WHAT THE ****. Fujiwara owes us 70 Glitterworld medicine.
  • @Armorchompy attempted to get married and his girlfriend left him. Super embarrassing stuff, it was right in front of everybody. To get back at her, I've moved her bedroom to the barracks. Armor then made friends with Germar so happy ending, I suppose.
  • We now have long-ranged bombing online with an effective range of about 30 tiles on the worldmap, so if anyone ever gets ambushed or some shit, we can just bomb them if we really want.
  • Two more recruits to the Bellator Project: @Crabwhale and @ImmortalDread's son Romu (AKA Freezer Frostbite Victim) and @Drite77 and @BasedNecoScaler69's son Accipiter (he was chosen solely because he already has the nuclear stomach that is necessary to make him not need 225% food).
  • I've learned that @PsychoWarper makes an insanely good prison warden because his weapon is unlikely to inflict lethal wounds in the event of a breakout and if they aren't fast enough he can just slap them into a temporary coma by stealing 10 years of their lifespan.

WE TAMED A ******* THRUMBO PAIR LETS ******* GO (I don't know who I'm going to assign them to). It was possible to do this via Inspired Taming, and then having Dread inspire one of our lobotomites to get another set of Inspired Taming, since normally we only have like a 1-2% chance to successfully tame one of these pieces of shit.
You should give them to me (I don't know what the fuck a thrumbo is)

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara got Bend Probability, which appears to force a random event to happen. I thought why the ***** not and used it. 35 COLONISTS HAVE MUSCLE PARASITES. Now, with our technology level, this is nothing- I can cure this overnight. BUT STILL. WHAT THE *****. Fujiwara owes us 70 Glitterworld medicine.
teehee :)

@Armorchompy attempted to get married and his girlfriend left him. Super embarrassing stuff, it was right in front of everybody. To get back at her, I've moved her bedroom to the barracks. Armor then made friends with Germar so happy ending, I suppose.
damn that's crazy. so you're saying she's single?

I've learned that @PsychoWarper makes an insanely good prison warden because his weapon is unlikely to inflict lethal wounds in the event of a breakout and if they aren't fast enough he can just slap them into a temporary coma by stealing 10 years of their lifespan.
Be me (28m), got captured by these psychopaths but ive put alot of time into thinking of an escaping plan.

Finally decide to hatch my plan, it starts off perfectly, just have to make the past the war-

Be me (38m) waking up back in my cell no idea what happened.

Be me (28m), got captured by these psychopaths but ive put alot of time into thinking of an escaping plan.

Finally decide to hatch my plan, it starts off perfectly, just have to make the past the war-

Be me (38m) waking up back in my cell no idea what happened.
wNxR7wg.png

Two more recruits to the Bellator Project: @Crabwhale and @ImmortalDread's son Romu (AKA Freezer Frostbite Victim) and @Drite77 and @BasedNecoScaler69's son Accipiter (he was chosen solely because he already has the nuclear stomach that is necessary to make him not need 225% food).
Mah Boi! Just don't die again and we're golden
@Armorchompy attempted to get married and his girlfriend left him. Super embarrassing stuff, it was right in front of everybody. To get back at her, I've moved her bedroom to the barracks. Armor then made friends with Germar so happy ending, I suppose.
Poor Armor, he doesn't deserve it

Can we list Psycho as having Below Average Human reaction speed (takes several days or weeks to realize what everyone else already did)?
You stupid **** I have already joked about this exact thing when Bambu was talking about how a ABC show should be made of this colony. It just keeps happening which is why I pointed it out more.

Crab should be given Animalistic Intelligence.

The fact this colony has survived this long is thanks to Bambu for real.

But our military might is to be feared.

That 10% is getting parasite blasted and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
You'll have to get through the 90% first to arrive at the tender meat.
senator-armstrong-metal-gear-rising.gif

You stupid **** I have already joked about this exact thing when Bambu was talking about how a ABC show should be made of this colony. It just keeps happening which is why I pointed it out more.

Crab should be given Animalistic Intelligence.
And you should be given Salt Generation.

I think I must start thinking of an ending to this playthrough soon. I suppose I could try to peddle you people off-planet for the traditional ending. But we're reaching the endpoint, for sure.

I think I must start thinking of an ending to this playthrough soon. I suppose I could try to peddle you people off-planet for the traditional ending. But we're reaching the endpoint, for sure.
Sweet... by the way, did anything happen of interesting to my pawn? Last update for him was in October 2nd, then you mentioned his kids a few times... though I suppose that's probably the most memorable thing I've done here AFAIK

Let the Archonexus kidnap Crab, he is too strong for this world mashallah.

Sweet... by the way, did anything happen of interesting to my pawn? Last update for him was in October 2nd, then you mentioned his kids a few times... though I suppose that's probably the most memorable thing I've done here AFAIK
I still need to send him to get his robot army.

Back