• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns: Season 3

I will take all pawns, no matter how busted or insanely terrible.

Pyromaniac is honestly less bad than Recluse, the mood loss is awful in a place where living conditions are questionable at best.

We have so many pawns that I can generally dedicate one to following a pyromaniac around to instantly put out their flames; we have two pyros now, and while I don't want more, it is manageable for the most part

Pyromaniac is honestly less bad than Recluse, the mood loss is awful in a place where living conditions are questionable at best.

We have so many pawns that I can generally dedicate one to following a pyromaniac around to instantly put out their flames; we have two pyros now, and while I don't want more, it is manageable for the most part
Keep him grinding down on research and let him shoot things when they come along to cause issue, the burning passion thing should hopefully mitigate the Recluse malus

Never said the place was a utopia lol

There was a moment in time where it looked like the game may have been irreparably bugged, wherein the fog of war covered the entire screen and made it impossible to discern anything. I fixed it, but looking online, things were decidedly spooky.

• A horse @Lawiegg was hunting was struck by a piece of falling starcraft. Killed the ****** instantly. Lawie escaped.
  • The repair bench mod appears to be absolutely destroying the game via the aforementioned glitch; I learned this several times because @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch did not care if the game got broken, he very much wanted to mend our M60 we pilfered from an enemy, fog of war be damned.
  • We welcome @PsychoWarper and @Topaz404 to the Golgohrra Crusade, we immediately install a Reprocessor Stomach into Topaz to mitigate the Body Modder mood malus.
  • While hauling an elephant for butchering, @Armorchompy decided he was peeved off because of the pain he was in (on account of the mechanites coursing through his sensory nerves) and thought about how splendid it would be to try and murder @Shmooply. We stopped that nonsense of course.
  • We have more homosexual flirting of unknown cause, this time between @Arceus0x and @Topaz404. Arceus tried to woo Topaz by talking about... carrots. It didn't work, as neither were gay. I still have no ******* idea what causes this to happen but it is humorous to see. At the very least, no mood debuffs result from this, as they normally would, so perhaps it's just a prank, just trolling.
  • @Rakih_Elyan is no longer allowed to leave the lab except to sleep. We contemplate adding a bed in there so he can study in his sleep somehow.
  • It may be that the meta is to get one of you to go **** with any given siege until they blow themselves up. It's happened twice now where we trigger them to fire but they inevitably harm themselves to the point of total retreat, this time using @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch as the human bait willing sacrifice honorable hero who prompted the attack (solely because you were outside and nearby). You escaped unwounded, while they blew up infected ship chunks and three of their own tanks.
  • @Epiccheev is a rotten ************. In his crusade to equip random weapons, he has equipped a Persona Amplifying Rod, which was extremely valuable. He just took it for himself. It is now permanently bound to him. The bastard.
  • More and more of @DMUA's family join hostile factions to kill us, we've killed his pawn's dad, aunt, "kin", and sister so far. He is an emotional wreck, it is all @Epiccheev can do to help him forget even part of it via counseling.
  • Our first death is @Lawiegg. During a siege by a very large Mechanoid force (about 9000 points), a Centipede Blaster shot his head clean off, even destroyed his helmet in doing so. One of our Ignotus meatshields also had their leg torn off in this. Our guns were largely ineffective against their armor, which was pretty bad news - a grueling fight, even if the setup gave them no cover. We will resurrect him immediately, of course, but that was spooky.
  • We continue to attempt to be human in this hell. We have given beggars medicine, food, and money when asked, receiving nothing in return.
No revivs for me?

Back