• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

not many updates these days. what's up with that, eh?

Dread has been renamed to Laila (the Pawn's randomly generated name), excised completely. on lighter news:

• @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has now summoned four separate wild women to our front door. We only tamed one of them, because she had a lot of good crafting and artisan skills and passions for them. She was also a dwarf, which is cool. A few other events (summoning a horde of teleporting rabid wolves was pretty messed up) have also come from Fujiwara's quasi-Randy stuff.
  • @Shmooply has formally eaten more corpses than @PsychoWarper by about 140. he still has less neural heat capacity, because Psycho wears psychic-enhancing armor, wields psychic-enhancing weapons, and also Shmooply has 200 of his neural heat permanently locked off so he can maintain permanent portals around our citadel.
  • A number of you have been made into lesser nobles with the Imperium of God: @GreyFang82 is a knight (which, INTERESTINGLY, allows him to have psychic powers, even though he's deaf? He can just barely use them but the nanomachines allow him to do so, he's still psychically deaf and everything), and @Crabwhale @PsychoWarper @Shmooply and @Epiccheev are Yeomans. I did this by giving the Empire an exorbitant amount of gold, eltex, and slaves. I would have made everyone a minor noble, but most of y'all are incapable of Social work in-game due to your pawns, so it was physically impossible. I didn't bother making myself a noble, and @Armorchompy would have gotten it but his ass has been on the road for an in-game year just building the Weebscaler Accord Superhighway.
  • @PhantomØ4 is taking over mining operations from Crab, because I want Crab available to eat tank shells to the face. So Phantom will now travel abroad with Prissy (my adopted dirtmole daughter, born to one of our prisoners), Grunt (AKA Accipiter, @Drite77's son) and sometimes Nova and Delilah (Nova is Crab's granddaughter that got aged up to 13 from 3 by Psycho, Delilah is @Epiccheev's daughter), gathering more metal. Which is good, because our asses are running low on gold (gee willikers, what caused that) and plasteel (we make a LOT of bionics).
  • @Comiphorous got another moment to shine during a medieval raid. He happened to be near the front gate and they were going to prepare for awhile and then attack, so I just had him laser them down. Solo'd the 60-man raid on his own. I had other people help with the scavenging raid that came after, however.
  • I've been having @Setsuna_tenma slowly, very slowly, work through our armory to increase all of our gear to at least Good quality. Nowhere near done yet, but we've raised a lot of the random-rolled gear we pick off of enemies from Awful/Poor, so that's pretty exciting.
  • @Drite77 continues to toil away at his robots. I've decided to have them not follow him around unnecessarily, and rather go dormant next to our landing pad for shuttles. The day may come when I send Drite alone to besiege a city with his army of robots. Considering leaving a few of them by the front gate, too, as a security measure. Also, we have been feeding prisoners to Drite's computers, which destroys their brains and creates subcores that have their psyches encoded on them. We then use these subcores to give intelligence to his robots. Surely this will not end poorly.
  • We have tunneled out the ******* mountain, because whenever we form a caravan from here, the caravan appears on the wrong side of the world tile our colony is on, so it extends like all trips by ******* six hours because the caravan then has to journey across 25 kilometers of mountains to get to the road.

oh yeah, and uh, for you two new folk:

• @Rakih_Elyan I'm struggling to make you into a viable pawn because lacking passions in practically everything is rough. Still, I've decided to make you the wielder of a weapon we forged years back, Azure Scorpio, which is a sky steel great axe of excellent quality. The DPS isn't as high as modern weapons, but per single strike it deals more than even chainswords.
  • @Arceus0x you work the fields now. you're significantly more viable, but still are basically just another soldier on top of the army, and so we train you in shit until you can serve the colony when it isn't at war.
I have yet to make either of you into your respective gene-castes: Arceus is simple, he's a Bellator. For Rakih... it's mad tempting to make you an Aetherius, just to give you passions for a lot of skills.

@Shmooply has formally eaten more corpses than @PsychoWarper
FhipBoQ.jpg

@Drite77 continues to toil away at his robots. I've decided to have them not follow him around unnecessarily, and rather go dormant next to our landing pad for shuttles. The day may come when I send Drite alone to besiege a city with his army of robots. Considering leaving a few of them by the front gate, too, as a security measure. Also, we have been feeding prisoners to Drite's computers, which destroys their brains and creates subcores that have their psyches encoded on them. We then use these subcores to give intelligence to his robots. Surely this will not end poorly.
For science!!!!

Dread has been renamed to Laila (the Pawn's randomly generated name), excised completely.
Lol. Lmao even.
@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara has now summoned four separate wild women to our front door.
The harem grows.
@PhantomØ4 is taking over mining operations from Crab, because I want Crab available to eat tank shells to the face.
As God intended.
@Comiphorous got another moment to shine during a medieval raid. He happened to be near the front gate and they were going to prepare for awhile and then attack, so I just had him laser them down. Solo'd the 60-man raid on his own.
Actually I have a request before you put the chairs on the tables for this playthrough.

Send me to a raid. Alone. Build me a throne, Bambu. Build me a throne, my son, made out of their skulls.

Lol. Lmao even.

The harem grows.

As God intended.

Actually I have a request before you put the chairs on the tables for this playthrough.

Send me to a raid. Alone. Build me a throne, Bambu. Build me a throne, my son, made out of their skulls.
I honestly did kinda want to do something like that, you could probably take out a base on your own. I'm just worried about a random super lucky critical taking out a leg or something.

Immortal lol
I fulfilled Crab's wish last night by sending him along with one of @Setsuna_tenma's golems in a helicopter (it required two pilots, and apparently the golem can steer a helicopter? I dunno) to a couple bandit camps with 26 and 37 enemies respectively. Crab tore asshole at the one camp, where they only barely managed to break through his shield and start harming him towards the end before they began to retreat. My only regret is that his ass has no ******* speed boost psycast, so a LOT of them got away and he couldn't catch up to all of them in time.

The other camp... it was worse. We did get a cool antagonist page out of it, from easily the best-equipped ************ in said camp, but Crab got beat up. They had spacer-tech weaponry and armor. He was just getting shot to shit for like three minutes straight before he finally lost one of his lives- he had about a dozen shots to the brain by this point, one of his eyes had been melted out by an explosion from a swarm missile launcher, his torso couldn't have been more than 5% flesh vs 95% lead, and his armor had been chipped from full durability down to like 20%. Still, resurrecting fixed him right up right in front of these guys. He tore Bazslag up there apart but it took about 30 seconds. I'm learning more and more that Crab's most damaging weapon is rarely Occam's Razor, it's his ******* power arm. Over 75% of all wounds inflicted come from him just ripping them apart with one hand while gutting them with the sword. Like half of the people killed in these raids had at least one limb just ripped straight out by Crab's ungodly bionics. In conclusion, I should give more people power arms.

I fulfilled Crab's wish last night by sending him along with one of @Setsuna_tenma's golems in a helicopter (it required two pilots, and apparently the golem can steer a helicopter? I dunno) to a couple bandit camps with 26 and 37 enemies respectively. Crab tore asshole at the one camp, where they only barely managed to break through his shield and start harming him towards the end before they began to retreat. My only regret is that his ass has no ******* speed boost psycast, so a LOT of them got away and he couldn't catch up to all of them in time.

The other camp... it was worse. We did get a cool antagonist page out of it, from easily the best-equipped ************ in said camp, but Crab got beat up. They had spacer-tech weaponry and armor. He was just getting shot to shit for like three minutes straight before he finally lost one of his lives- he had about a dozen shots to the brain by this point, one of his eyes had been melted out by an explosion from a swarm missile launcher, his torso couldn't have been more than 5% flesh vs 95% lead, and his armor had been chipped from full durability down to like 20%. Still, resurrecting fixed him right up right in front of these guys. He tore Bazslag up there apart but it took about 30 seconds. I'm learning more and more that Crab's most damaging weapon is rarely Occam's Razor, it's his ******* power arm. Over 75% of all wounds inflicted come from him just ripping them apart with one hand while gutting them with the sword. Like half of the people killed in these raids had at least one limb just ripped straight out by Crab's ungodly bionics. In conclusion, I should give more people power arms.
So even Crab has limits to his strength, wild

They can kill me exactly once.

I forget how goofy this shit gets sometimes and it is not even playing with overly broken custom races some people make (I think? I only skimmed the mod list)

I forget how goofy this shit gets sometimes and it is not even playing with overly broken custom races some people make (I think? I only skimmed the mod list)
Crab is a custom xenotype I made post-launch, as in I gathered the genes and made it, called the Bellator. I don't know what overpowered endogenes there are but the colonists all started as Baseliners.

I like your funny words magic man
xenotype - a set of genes I saved and made multiple of, you can think of it as a subspecies of human that's been bioengineered a certain way

Bellator- this specific xenotype's name. It's a super soldier project. Crab was the first one. It gives numerous things as an advantage- great melee and shooting, better melee damage, damage reduction, wings for short-ranged flight, nightvision, flame breath, reduced skill loss, and mind powers. the downside is they need to eat a ******* lot, so I don't make them unless I can replace their stomach with a nuclear reactor instead, as that reduces their need for food back down below normal human levels.

endogenes- rather than a subspecies of human, these are functionally a different species altogether. Whereas xenotypes get implanted, endogenes are given by birth.

Baseliner- unmodified and unexceptional humans, hence "Baseline".

xenotype - a set of genes I saved and made multiple of, you can think of it as a subspecies of human that's been bioengineered a certain way

Bellator- this specific xenotype's name. It's a super soldier project. Crab was the first one. It gives numerous things as an advantage- great melee and shooting, better melee damage, damage reduction, wings for short-ranged flight, nightvision, flame breath, reduced skill loss, and mind powers. the downside is they need to eat a ******* lot, so I don't make them unless I can replace their stomach with a nuclear reactor instead, as that reduces their need for food back down below normal human levels.

endogenes- rather than a subspecies of human, these are functionally a different species altogether. Whereas xenotypes get implanted, endogenes are given by birth.

Baseliner- unmodified and unexceptional humans, hence "Baseline".
I like your funny words magic man

Dude, your threats of physical violence are so creatively bankrupt. Threaten me with a good time already, or get better material.

Back