• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

Give me the bisexual or homosexual trait if there is no bi so I can marry @azontr and he can [redacted] senseless even if we can’t birth children directly. I don’t care if he doesn’t wanna marry me. We are gonna be gay TOGETHER and have make out sessions until we grow old and die together and he’s gonna like it. Consensually but mot asking.

Thanks 🙏
phantomz is NOT beating the gay allegations

ipT98Mb.png

Tried to give you backstories that meshed with your main wants, and traits that matched your description. I wasn't super clear on what you wanted for backstories so I improvised.

This is wild lol.

Also, what mods did you use Bambu? And can I join lol.
There's a bunch.

A lot of Vanilla Expanded, most notably Psycasts, Factions, Vehicles, and Weapons. Alpha Animals, Empire, Large Faction Bases, a variety of xenotype mods, Rim Cities, Fortifications, Hospitality, Dire Raids, Go Explore, Megafauna, More Mechanoids, Rah's Bionics and Surgery, More Persona Traits, Advanced Bionics Expansion, Combat Bionics, Warhammer 40k weaponry, Weapons+, War Crimes Expanded, Royal Arsenal, and Altered Carbon are the main content adding mods, the others just add singular changes/items/fixes.

You can, but like I said, this playthrough will probably wrap up here soon enough: I want to finish the road system before I complete it. After that I'll probably begin a fantasy Rimworld run later under the same pretense. Give me your pawn's info, and I'll slap it in.

You can, but like I said, this playthrough will probably wrap up here soon enough: I want to finish the road system before I complete it. After that I'll probably begin a fantasy Rimworld run later under the same pretense. Give me your pawn's info, and I'll slap it in.
You should carry over all of my stats as part of my immortality 🙏

You should carry over all of my stats as part of my immortality 🙏
Anyone who wants to be in the next one can be, I have an idea on how to make it work continuity wise.

Oh. Are you gonna keep all relationships, families and stuff for the next part? Thought it would start over or sole shit.

There's a bunch.

A lot of Vanilla Expanded, most notably Psycasts, Factions, Vehicles, and Weapons. Alpha Animals, Empire, Large Faction Bases, a variety of xenotype mods, Rim Cities, Fortifications, Hospitality, Dire Raids, Go Explore, Megafauna, More Mechanoids, Rah's Bionics and Surgery, More Persona Traits, Advanced Bionics Expansion, Combat Bionics, Warhammer 40k weaponry, Weapons+, War Crimes Expanded, Royal Arsenal, and Altered Carbon are the main content adding mods, the others just add singular changes/items/fixes.

Name: Rakih Elyan

Good: He is just your average man, just a slightly better at melee fighting. So he can do all job with a slightly average result.

Bad: No specialization and he is slightly slower to learn.

Backstory: Just your average dweller of Glitter world that some how got into this planet lol.

Good: He is just your average man, just a slightly better at melee fighting. So he can do all job with a slightly average result.

Backstory: Just your average dweller of Glitter world that some how got into this planet lol.
Zt7gC2b.png

As you wish, here you are. Gonna tone down your random-genned cooking and crafting to be in-line with your wishes, will probably make you an Aetherius immediately to make you catch up faster.

Just checked. Your pawn is the son of the Stellarch, Ereto Lecos, lmao.

Zt7gC2b.png

As you wish, here you are. Gonna tone down your random-genned cooking and crafting to be in-line with your wishes, will probably make you an Aetherius immediately to make you catch up faster.
Good sir are you planning on keeping relationships and family trees for the medieval run? I thought it was gonna be AU. Or no idea yet?

Is that a rank in the Empire expansion mod?
No, Royalty. It's the ruler of the solar system.
Good sir are you planning on keeping relationships and family trees for the medieval run? I thought it was gonna be AU. Or no idea yet?
Sorta AU. All but one of you will be rerolled. Universal reset with one remaining constant, style of thing. Feel me? You feel me.
The medieval AU is actually just modded Dwarf Fortress.
HUGE (Dwarf Fortress is objectively better but doesn't fit this concept, so now it looks like I love Rimworld way more than DF, it's ****** up)

Anything peculiar about my dude?
Not particularly? Since you have Blade Whisperer, I've deliberately given you a non-persona weapon (since you generate a persona in any weapon you wield). You got like four rolls of Mad Wailing (the persona constantly screams and moans in your brain, giving you a substantial mood debuff). Finally eventually got a sword that has Pulser, which causes your attacks to do EMP damage.

I'm gonna start playing this soon because it does look fun and reminds me of Space Station 13 but like without crackheads.
no there's literally crack and crack addicts in this game

I wanna join whenever there's another gameplay session available
no, I've learned too much about you, go on, git

Well on the bright side there is no more working class to be at odds with.

Back