• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns: Season 3

Trve, trve...
Guess we'll just have to wait for someone powerfully autistic enough to make a Dwarf Fortess mod instead.

Child Backstory:War refugee
Adult backstory: Imperial priest
Traits:
Cannibal
Though
Occultist
Joyous
Pretty

Skill:
Social and cooking.

Epicurius XIII comes from an extremely long lineage of nobles, wich eventually fell into poverty and ruin after a long war and series of catastrophes fell upon their once prosperous land. Forced to flee and living as a war refugee as a child he found himself needing to resort to extreme means in order to survive, and picked up a few "unusual" habits.
Eventually he found comfort in the gospel, studying to become an imperial priest, but somewhere amidst that, he received a revelation from a certain entity that caused him to turn towards a crooked, dark path...

I thought you have anomaly dlc lol, ignore void things in my trait if you not gonna buy it.
the unfortunate reality is that occasionally I must make the piteous decision between the three necessary purchases: bills, food, or Rimworld: Anomaly DLC

• @Epiccheev: War Refugee childhood, Imperial Priest adulthood, tough, pretty, joyful, cannibal. He ******* loves social and... cooking... as a cannibal. Huh.
The other pawns trying Epicurius' cooking:
gourmet-shit.gif

Bro has a skull as his flag and doesn't know how to be a pirate 😭
I would wager I'm in the minority of the users on this forum that have torrented something, really. Never done a Steam crack, though, mostly content with what I got.

Also, for those familiar, you guys have never really tinkered with Xenotypes before but if you want to be a particular Xenotype in the base game, just say so- Lawie is already one of those Wookie fellows, so. I don't advise something like Hussar, as our ideology prohibits the use of drugs, so either you'll die or hate life.

Also, for those familiar, you guys have never really tinkered with Xenotypes before but if you want to be a particular Xenotype in the base game, just say so- Lawie is already one of those Wookie fellows, so. I don't advise something like Hussar, as our ideology prohibits the use of drugs, so either you'll die or hate life.
We can't smok weed?
Dammit

I doubt my current character will be good at combat compared to his previous iteration, so make him a dirtmole I guess.

Back