• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I applied the revisions to bayonettas page, you can re-lock her profile now.

All that’s left is Alrune’s, Jeanne’s, and Little King Zero’s I believe.

But real quick, can we agree to delete the keys on Jeanne’s profile? Neither of her keys have different abilities from one another, and they both have the same exact scaling. I’m not even sure why the key was ever there to begin with.

Do I need to unlock any other pages for this revision?

Are we scaling Loki to Bayonetta?
Absolutely not. Loki has never displayed anything showing him capable of scaling to bayo, and she pretty much treats him like a joke even when he was blatantly hostile towards him at first when he prepared to throw a card at her.

The reason why loptr scales is because unlike Loki, he actually has a demonstration showing he can keep up with her in combat and even KO her. Loptr also explicitly stated he empowered himself using evil human hearts, something Loki did not do, so Loki shouldn’t scale to him either.
Do I need to unlock any other pages for this revision?
No. Thanks for the help though.

Next we need to have the discussion of which summons and angels logically scale to Bayonetta. I need we have disagreements, but the Cardinal virtues have all fought Bayonetta while she was serious.

Why was that rejected?
Hey, sorry for the long delay, had to make a nearly full recovery. So whats happened since I was gone?
2-C for one eye wielders was accepted, 2-A is on hold for another time, witch time is gonna be time manip and an amp again

Welcome back Glassman. I hope that you will feel better soon.

Why was that rejected?
We talked about this in the discussion thread a while back ago. Demons who are on or above the cardinal’s level have been effortlessly one-shot multiple times by people on bayo’s level. Bayo going serious mode against them doesn’t necessarily mean she was having a struggle against them, as it could merely just mean she’s angry at them.

what’s the argument for the one eye wielders being flat out 2-C? Can you also post scans so we can start somewhere?

@Antvasima I’m better to the point I can comment on threads now without hurting myself, but it’s still got some time until the injury goes away.

what’s the argument for the one eye wielders being flat out 2-C? Can you also post scans so we can start somewhere?

@Antvasima I’m better to the point I can comment on threads now without hurting myself, but it’s still got some time until the injury goes away.
i recommend reading the most recent pages to understand the arguments made, and the agreements staff came to. Since it would be a bit of a waste to rehash arguments again

Okay. Thank you.

Let's wait a bit for Glassman first though.

Gonna take me some time to read through the arguments, currently juggling another series for revisions so I’ll try to respond by the weekend.

I’m not going to rush you, but don’t take too long. We have another crt to do, and this thread had a lot of arguments that were debunked. So only bring new arguments if you’re against 2-C, thanks.

Based on the number of arguments debunked, and staff approval, it’s safe to say that 2-C is sound. So this thread could be closed and we can finish up revisions for hax.

Sorry man, but its kinda hard not to when you showed up last minute just as the last of revisions were going to be applied and then proceeded to not follow up with a response for nearly half a week, while also claiming to be handling revisions for other verses. Oh yeah, not to mention this was already debated for 2-3 pages straight and already approved by multiple sysops and staff.

What part of "I’ll try to respond by the weekend" do you not understand? It's at the weekend and I will respond, have some patience for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back