• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so most of Ben aliens are kinda useless against him, and Reinhard can One-shot all of them not named Way big, Atomix and Alien X.

Depending on the attack Reinhard uses, he either kills Ben or the ominitrix fail safe would turn him into a Alien that saves him.

Just noting, If Ben turns into Alien X, this match is over.

Ok, so most of Ben aliens are kinda useless against him, and Reinhard can One-shot all of them not named Way big, Atomix and Alien X.
NOT ALIEN X
I forgot to restrict him😭
Depending on the attack Reinhard uses, he either kills Ben or the ominitrix fail safe would turn him into a Alien that saves him.
He could also use sleep manipulation on him, which he might due to his godly intuition
Just noting, If Ben turns into Alien X, this match is over.
I know!

I don't have internet, so I won't be able to participate much, if anyone could mention my relevant posts that I made in the general discussion I would appreciate it.

Using sleep manipulation is out of character for Reinhard in general, especially as one of his first moves and Atomix is enough, as he is not only mftl, but his radiation, which Reinhard can't resist, is also mftl.

Last edited:
And Reinhard being able to resist radiation is NLF, since his resistance comes from a vague WOG that doesn't even go into detail about how long it would take him to adapt to radiation.

And Reinhard being able to resist radiation is NLF, since his resistance comes from a vague WOG that doesn't even go into detail about how long it would take him to adapt to radiation.
Its instant, he was thrown to space before and came back in a couple of minutes

at least R ^ 12 against 3D character. Seems hard to say who would gonna win 🤯
You do know he can respawn? Also feedback normally isnt low 2C to 1B and Ben in character doesn't release that type of energy either

image.png

Feedback fra

Last edited:
The main combat-Blessings Reinhard has:
Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.
Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him, as they automatically change their trajectory to avoid him.
Blessing of the Phoenix: Upon death, he is granted a "continue" once, reviving from death fully recovered and cleansed of any negative effects. While this Blessing could only be used once and he can't receive the same benefit a second time, he will acquire a new blessing with a similar effect, "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next", and if that Blessing is used, he will acquire "Blessing of the Phoenix: Next Next", and so on endlessly, as the World won't let him die.
Blessing of the Sword Saint: A Blessing which maxes out his talent for Swordsmanship and allows him to draw Reid, the Dragon Sword. It also grants him the ability to see floating white rays of battle, which if he were to merely follow the rays and trace them with his sword, he would unquestionably kill his opponent. The Blessing grants him battle instincts, which are heightened to perfection, and he can see and read the trajectories of his opponent's attacks.
Precognitive Intuition: He has naturally keen senses which, through his intuition, alerts him of danger and distinguishes all attacks in advance, even if invisible or in large numbers. An unconsciously-performed sneak attack can overcome this skill, though his Blessings would normally alert him in such an instance.

Ngl, this is kinda of a mismatch.

Reinhard can defeat all Ben aliens pretty easy and fast, and Ben have only option of winning

You gotta buy copyright rights from CN to stop Alien X from interfering the match. Even if u tried to stop him for sake of this match without any rights then this match will be fanfic aka not real AX or ben. So how are u planning to stopping him from interfering when u don't have rights?

You gotta buy copyright rights from CN to stop Alien X from interfering the match. Even if u tried to stop him for sake of this match without any rights then this match will be fanfic aka not real AX or ben. So how are u planning to stopping him from interfering when u don't have rights?
I dont need to, EE gg

I can see this ending in a stomp. Way Big is massively faster than light, same goes for Atomic, meanwhile, Reinhard is only baseline FTL. Reinhard won't even know he's hit, and we know from a fact that both way big and atomic can throw pretty far into the abyss. Humungasaur and Diamondhead are also getting Class P LS (Bigchill too, I guess?) which is higher than Reinhard's LS. Also full size Humungasaur has 310.6341 Exatons (and Way Big and Atomix are a different breed), which is greater than Reinhard's and Reid's AP plus durability. Not to mention, the Omnitrix has immeasurable reaction and transformation speed now. So this is pretty much a stomp in Ben's favor. And no, Reinhard doesn't resist atomic transmutation as he never shown to do so. And his adaptation argument won't work because that would be commiting NLF. All in all I vote for Ben, if Reinhard has no way to go against Ben, then this is a stomp and should be closed. But the results could be different if we were to equalize speed. Maybe then, it can end in incon.

Last edited:
I can see this ending in a stomp. Way Big is massively faster than light, same goes for Atomic, meanwhile, Reinhard is only baseline FTL. Reinhard won't even know he's hit,
except he doesn't use them most of the time and most of his Aliens are relavistic, he would need to stop Reinhard from using his sleep manipulation or EE
and we know from a fact that both way big and atomic can throw pretty far into the abyss. Humungasaur and Diamondhead are also getting Class P LS (Bigchill too, I guess?) which is higher than Reinhard's LS.
he can easily slice through them with his dura neg so LS is pretty irrelevant
Also Humungasaur has 310.6341 Exatons (and Way Big and Atomix are a different breed), which is greater than Reinhard's and Reid's AP plus durability.
Reinhard is 210 extaons now so the gap isnt that big + dura neg + he can simply resurrect himself
Not to mention, the Omnitrix has immeasurable reaction and transformation speed now. So this is pretty much a stomp in Ben's favor.
Doesnt stop Reinhard from using EE or Sleep Manipulation before Ben transofrms due to the speed gap of relavistic vs FTL
Also, Reinhard has a 100x perception boost and a blitz amp whenever he is in danger
And no, Reinhard doesn't resist atomic transmutation as he never shown to do so.
sure but he can just kill himself and go back to normal + Ben has never done that in a fight IC
And his adaptation argument won't work because that would be commiting NLF.
No? Its literally on his profile what are you talking about💀
All in all I vote for Ben, if Reinhard has now way to go against Ben, then this is a stomp and should be closed.
Bens wincons are less likely due to the initial speed gap

Back