• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened CFM Garou (OPM) VERSUS Legendary SSJ Broly (Toei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakened CFM Garou (OPM):
FVV6OpWWQAEznmv

Legendary SSJ Broly (Toei):
lpi7hizdbmd51.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I looked at some shit and the way the 4-A calc is shown is just....absolute garbage
it's literally impossible to tell what value got accepted, so I'd suggest using high 4-C Garou for this match so at the very least we know that they start with even AP.
Although I know that garou's 9 times below 3-C which makes him insanely high into 4-A, and he scales far far above that by the end of the fight so, it'd probably be an AP stomp if we use 4-A key garou
but also he loses the portals which is an important thing for him so, idk

Garou just copies Broly AP and techniques and then with his AD and RE becomes stronger
actually he can't copy techniques broly has
on this site garou can basically copy absolutely nothing unless he already has it lol
but yes he can copy AP....unless it's above what he already has. Funny website
but at least I'm pretty sure garou one shots in this fight so, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back