• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Time for COSMIC FEAR | Mira vs Cosmic Garou | 3-7-0 (grace over yay)

You realize Garou can just copy his ki and space-time manipulation, right? Ki is a force that exist in OPM, and Garou has manipulated space-time before.

Wouldn’t the solar flare help? Doesn’t trunks have aoe attacks like heat dome attack?
Garou's sight is just fine after being next to own Nuclear Fission explosions so the Solar Flare would likely just do nothing

Even if we assume it works Garou has insane IR that allows him to dodge surprise attacks from behind while off guard and even fight while asleep

Garou doesnt seem to have Space-Time Manipulation, and neither a resistence
Creating a black hole involves space-time manipulation. And he has resistance to spatial manipulation.

He's also capable of time travel, so some minor time stuff shouldn't be an issue to copy.

Well isnt this a stomp cuz trunks doesnt got any wincons?
should i have stuck with bardock the whole time or would he stomp himself

Average thread whenever an OPM character is winning.

Anyway, what changed? Garou can still one-shot via portals + martial arts hax that he doesn't resist.

It doesnt prevent him from those things but Dark Ki does give him this stuff on a 5D level
Can you be specific? Garou's first move is going to be using portals to instantly punch Bardock with his composite martial art. Without resistance, it will result in a one-shot.

Tell me what Bardock does to avoid being one-shot. 5-D hax is cool but without a proper starting move he still loses.

Can you be specific? Garou's first move is going to be using portals to instantly punch Bardock with his composite martial art. Without resistance, it will result in a one-shot.

Tell me what Bardock does to avoid being one-shot. 5-D hax is cool but without a proper starting move he still loses.
Dark ki has madness manipulation type 2 which is passive iirc garou doesn't have resistance to it

Mira doesnt have a passive aura like UT Goku does so Garou can do things before he gets hit with his Dark Ki
yes but dark ki effect of madness manipulation are passive also he has immortality type 3 and mid low regen he also has resistance to power of destruction

He also has info analysis so he would know abilities of garou and proceed throughly

yes but dark ki effect of madness manipulation are passive also he has immortality type 3 and mid low regen he also has resistance to power of destruction
He would still need to hit the Dark Ki, I'm assuming the Mid-Low regen is the Immo type 3 used, and that doesnt cover Garou's internal Dura neg

Yes but he can use madness manipulation type 2 to corrupt garou and garou doesn't have resistance to it
Resistance to
garou does have resistance to madness manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower

Anyways, low-mid regen isn't going to stop garou's dura-neg. Garou's AD and RE gives him the speed advantage, plus his skill advantage and portal spamming should let him get off his dura neg.

Voting Garou

Garou is probably more skilled then Mira, so I think he could pull it off

Probably could, but depends on when he would use it
what does garou dura neg do I mean mira has same regen level as cell since he is made of his cells he can regen from his upper part getting blown upto just like cell

Resistance to
garou does have resistance to madness manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower

Anyways, low-mid regen isn't going to stop garou's dura-neg. Garou's AD and RE gives him the speed advantage, plus his skill advantage and portal spamming should let him get off his dura neg.

Voting Garou
Does he have resistance to Madness manipulation type 2 also dark ki madness manip works on cc goku who has super natural will power plus mira can transform into his own version of ssj to get 50× boost

Last edited:
Back