• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou takes on the Ultimate Life Form

Will do soon-ish enough along with a blog for the Limiter in OPM
Yeah, I pray for success in your upcoming CRT. I think it's pretty clear that breaking the limiter grants Saitama infinite potential which allows him to potentially reach infinite 3D with infinite time to grow. It's not a hyperbole.

It is just that currently there's a thread that puts a limit on Garou's Power Mimicry.

What needs to be mentioned? It's a general rule. Power Mimicry doesn't just apply to the raw abilities a person can copy, it talks about the raw stats as well.

A CRT thread was made specifically to prevent Garou from copying raw stats far above his current rating (which does apply to other characters with the same limit as Garou). Whatever you said doesn't change the fact that there's a rule at least prevents Garou from copying far higher stats.
....could you show me said rule that you are talking about?

Whatever you said doesn't change the fact that there's a rule at least prevents Garou from copying far higher stats.
This is all I need to say about this thread tbh. I don't care if I can convince you. I already posted a CRT that put a limit on Garou's copying. If you think he can copy such levels of stats then make a CRT to debunk that thread (like Recon1511 is planning to do).

This is honestly nearing a stomp in Garou's favor. His AoE radiation heat attacks like the Gamma Ray Burst would kill the cells in Cell's body instantaneously and nuke his regeneration (Billions of degrees and grays that Cell has no resistance to would destroy him at the Sub-Atomic level).

On top of that he has way better growth (exponential), that coupled with his power mimicry of everything, as well as his inherently gigantic skill advantage, makes it pretty hard for Cell do do anything.

On top of that, with the confirmation of Chi existing in the OPM world, that adds to Garou's control and understanding over all energies. So the argument could be made that even Ki attacks would be copied and improved upon by Garou.

Even his passive radiation would likely incapacitate Cell as he lacks resistance. The same happened to Zombieman even despite his regeneration.

Back