• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The 2 strongest guys fight | Goku (Toei) vs Satiama

A 50x speed advantage is not really possible for Saitama to overcome, on this wiki anyway.

If this was off-site, I'd argue he'd easily grow to match up with that, but unfortunately that's not how it works here.

Make a Goku match, make him in-character, then said he will: underestimate the enemy, prolong the fight for fun, holding back not gonna go serious, will tank the attack head on, etc.............
Me: Like wtf, if you guys know Goku gonna handicapped himself, why make his match???

I mean Saitama completely no sold the 67 exafoe blast so I don't see Goku really damaging him here unless I'm missing something

If i can allow Goku to start in kaioken 10x and i equalize speed i think i might be able to do it? But is Goku allowed to detransform and if he does, does he get 10x slower

Saitamas emotionally amped AD took a pretty long time to actually start getting noticeable (think about how everything in chapter 165 happened without him outgrowing Garou a single bit) so if this this Saitama without an emotional amp it's probably not relevant here. Unless Goku toyed around for like normal human equivalent of a whole day, then Saitama might start outgrowing him.

We get it OP, you want Saitama to beat Goku lol

Saitamas emotionally amped AD took a pretty long time to actually start getting noticeable (think about how everything in chapter 165 happened without him outgrowing Garou a single bit) so if this this Saitama without an emotional amp it's probably not relevant here. Unless Goku toyed around for like normal human equivalent of a whole day, then Saitama might start outgrowing him.

Actually, wouldn't this all have happened very quickly as these characters were FTL at this point in the series. Shouldn't every exchange have happened in split-seconds?

I don't mean to argue Saitama has a shot at winning this as I think the way this thread goes back-and-forth of handicapping Goku to make Saitama stand a chance is silly, but I think Saitama's adaptive evolution should be very fast.

Back