• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Time for COSMIC FEAR | Mira vs Cosmic Garou | 3-7-0 (grace over yay)

Resistance to
garou does have resistance to madness manipulation due to having Supernatural Willpower

Anyways, low-mid regen isn't going to stop garou's dura-neg. Garou's AD and RE gives him the speed advantage, plus his skill advantage and portal spamming should let him get off his dura neg.

Voting Garou
His resistance doesn’t mean shit when Dark Ki is 5D. Info Analysis + Analytical Prediction + 5D Reactive Evolution + Heat and Radiation Resistance on Big Bang level + 5D Mind hax = a dead Garou.
Voting Mira.

Not really, he would still prefer to fight Head on against him.
Has he ever done this against someone with dura neg, because that wouldn't make sense. And if he doesn't use dark ki it would be stomp for garou

His composite martial arts doesn’t even start with dura-neg. Plus why would this matter if mira just uses dark ki when he’s aware of garous dura neg

His composite martial arts doesn’t even start with dura-neg. Plus why would this matter if mira just uses dark ki when he’s aware of garous dura neg
If the composite means what I think it does, being a composite of all martial arts techniques, won't he be using the Roaring Aura/Fa Jin Dura neg attacks, while using portals?

If the composite means what I think it does, being a composite of all martial arts techniques, won't he be using the Roaring Aura/Fa Jin Dura neg attacks, while using portals?
yes, I just went and check. He uses Roaring Aura first, then water stream. For some reason I thought he started with nuclear punches. But even then why would it matter?

There is no reason Garou wouldn't start with dura neg. Once Garou gained portals he began hitting Saitama with every single martial art he had simultaneously and started with his dura negating techniques. Not to mention he can just use Calamity God fist which already has all of them combined together.

Garou one-taps GG.

Mira's precog isnt passive, and even then Mira is gonna need to react really fast with Dark Ki, before Garou hits him, after he realizes he needs to use Dark Ki

This doesn't make any sense. Why would he be aware of an ability that can one shot him and then proceed to let himself get one shot
I just said why trought, he likes to fight people, so he really not gonna start with a move that don't allow him to do that.
I not saying he not gonna use, he would actually, i just saying is not his first move.
Like, even if Garou can Duraneg, is not like Mira cannot dodge with teleportation.

I also voting Mira, he already start with bigger AP, Garou attacks can be avoided in numerous ways, like Telerport and and Energy barriers, and he could techinically use Dark Ki to win this eventually.

I also voting Mira, he already start with bigger AP, Garou attacks can be avoided in numerous ways, like Telerport and and Energy barriers, and he could techinically use Dark Ki to win this eventually.
Garou's portals just instant-hit Mira and counter teleportation/barriers.

AP is completely pointless against Garou due to his instant-copying and RE.

"eventually" doesn't cut it against a dude who can one-shot you around every corner with attacks that can come from any direction or angle and spawn on you.

Mira's precog isnt passive, and even then Mira is gonna need to react really fast with Dark Ki, before Garou hits him, after he realizes he needs to use Dark Ki
Ok then
As long as mira's precog isn't passive, then garou should hit him. Garou grows in speed, has better skill, spam portals canonically, water stream gives him instinctive reaction. Ap is pointless when Garou can one shot him with his first move. And as You said, Mira prefers to go h2h. So by time "Eventually" reaches, Garou should have hit him at least once(which is all he needs to win)

As long as mira's precog isn't passive, then garou should hit him.
That's true
Garou grows in speed,
True true,
Trought, if Garou ended up winning due to this, this match can't exactly be added.
, spam portals canonically
Ok.
Mira can still dodge with telerportation or block with energy barries.
, water stream gives him instinctive reaction.
That would help
Ap is pointless when Garou can one shot him with his first move.
Mira can regenarate, and he also resist DuraNeg.

Dura Neg is not a viable wincon because Mira have the genetics materials of warriors across history which includes Frieza, Piccolo, Cell and even Buu, all of whom can regenerate lost body parts. Time Travel and BFR is also useless because Mira as a mutant demon, still has Acausality 1 and 4 and he has IT.

voting mira fra he has resistance to dura neg,he can also resist garou deconstruction as he has resistance to power of destruction he can also increase his stats 50× by transforming into a hybrid super saiyan he also has info analysis which would inform him about garou's capabilities and take action accordingly also posses 5d absorption.

Also don't rely on mira limited dark ki it is useless mira can't control the people he affect it more so makes them more dangerous but he can just teleport away after that would that be a viable wincon?

Last edited:
Resisting durability negation is not a catch-all term for every single form of dura negate. That would be a NLF. Someone who resist durability negation doesn't suddenly resist every single form of it across the site.

Resisting durability negation is not a catch-all term for every single form of dura negate. That would be a NLF. Someone who resist durability negation doesn't suddenly resist every single form of it across the site.
What does garou durability negation do

Back