• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers: Infinity War Official Revision Thread (Spoilers)

@Dark

Affecting time like that doesn't translate to AP, destroying/collapsing parts does.

Like, you wouldn't be Universal+ because you could loop time.

And again, as I already pointed out. Eating a timeline is not time manipulation. Its like saying drinking water is water manipulation or eating fruit is plant manipulation.

And? Again, literally, nearly every time traveler has affected the timeline by reversing it. It is not AP.

ByAsura said:
Except he had help for half the fight. In an actual direct confrontation Thanos shattered his blade with one hand, extremely casually, and Iron Man was the only one who even did damage. Strange is also one of the people who called Thanos the most powerful in the Universe with the space and power stone.
That has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, it's literally individual stones we are talking about.
Rewatch Thanos vs Strange, then come talk to me dude. Aside from that, no, Individual stone makes you the strongest. Or should I say, "unbeatable". And statements aren't the be all end all.

ByAsura said:
@Dark
Affecting time like that doesn't translate to AP, destroying/collapsing parts does.

Like, you wouldn't be Universal+ because you could loop time.
ByAsura said:
And again, as I already pointed out. Eating a timeline is not time manipulation. Its like saying drinking water is water manipulation or eating fruit is plant manipulation.
And? Again, literally, nearly every time traveler has affected the timeline by reversing it. It is not AP.
Go rewatch the scene where he rewinds time and actually do some actual research for once.

Anyways, Wanda shouldn't scale to 5-A.

• Mind Stone =/= Power Stone
  • She didn't overpower the Gauntlet like Stormbreaker
Wanda should scale to Base Thanos.

@DarkSide Please drop that attitude. This has nothing to do with the scene, and try to respond to my points rather than simply saying that.

To reiterate:

Time Reversal or Time Travel is not AP, just hax, otherwise all time travelers would be Low 2-C.

Eating a timeline =/= time manipulation.

@FTO

I've rewatched it, and Strange restrained him a couple times, turned his vortex into butterflies, blocked an attack with that spatial crystal stuff. None of that debunks it, especially since the stones control different aspects. Except it's said consistently that it does. They kind of would be, since people who deal with threats to reality say this, also, when i say beings, i'm not talking about cosmic ones, like Dormammu, or The Gods who created the stones, they're not even beings conventionally.

I'm done with this, we are repeating the same arguments.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Go rewatch the scene where he rewinds time and actually do some actual research for once.
Yeah because apparently rewinding like 1 minute back in time = destroying an entire space-time continuum. Maybe do your own research first

TheDarkSide857 said:
I already watched the movie and did the research. He doesn't even reverse time, he reverses an object (the mind stone) in time. He should be able to though, considering what we've seen in Dr. Strange.

How about you go look at what hax compared to AP is instead of being rude.

Also, why is my name on Data's comment?

Time eater eats an entire space-time continuum. This is Low 2-C.

Thanos rewinds time. This is not Low 2-C.

Low 2-C requires creating/destroying an entire space-time continuum. Thanos just manipulated an existing one. Manipulating something =/= creating/destroying it.

Here are my suggestions-

Mr. Thanos- At least High 6-C (damaged Iron Man's Mark L armor various times. Stronger than his Children who can fight with Iron Man or Doctor Strange), likely 6-A (was implied to have heavily defeated Thor in the beginning of the movie, though it's unclear whether he did it himself or used the Power Stone. Should be stronger than Ebony Maw). At least 5-A with the Infinity Gauntlet (lifewiped a moon and hurled it's debris at MHS+ speeds. Can easily raze the surface of entire planets in seconds), likely higher (disintegrated half of the life in the universe)

Iron Man- At least High 6-C, likely 6-A (tanked a huge piece of meteor hurled at him at MHS+ speeds. Fought against Thanos and even managed to scratch him)

Doctor Strange- 9-A physically (withstood multiple microsurgery needles, even a single one can kill a human. Survived in space for a few seconds). At least High 6-C, likely 6-A with magic (fought against Thanos at par. Comparable to Ebony Maw)

Ebony Maw- 9-A physically. At least High 6-C, likely 6-A with telekinesis (restrained an already beaten up Thor. Fought against Doctor Strange)

Scarlet Witch- 9-A physically (withstood the explosion of the Mind Stone without shields. Withstood a slap from Thanos) At least High 6-C , likely 6-A with psionics (made Thanos conjure a barrier and even struggle behind it), possibly higher (destroyed the Mind Stone)

Thor- 6-A (withstood the energy of an entire neutron star drawn into a beam). At least 5-A with the Stormbreaker (overpowered a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet)

About Wanda, I think Vision was talking about both the power and nature of power. Because Wanda's mind manip powers are quite similar to the mind stone, and that was what Vision was referring to when he said "something very similar to its own". Also, he directly mentions "a sufficiently powerful energy source".

So, it's highly likely he was talking about both.

AKM sama said:
About Wanda, I think Vision was talking about both the power and nature of power. Because Wanda's mind manip powers are quite similar to the mind stone, and that was what Vision was referring to when he said "something very similar to its own". Also, he directly mentions "a sufficiently powerful energy source".

So, it's highly likely he was talking about both.
I read this totally absurd thing in the Thanos profile of Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki that says that Captain America got boosted by the Mind Stone when the Mind Stone sensed his desire to save the universe.

Revan, ask them about their reasoning, if it turns out to be somewhat legit, we could be seeing a tier 6 Cap.

Or, just pass the link and ill do it myself.

Thanos killed half the population of the universe, since the universe is infinite Thanos technically killed infinite people therefore High 3-A Thanos with all the infinity stones. Thor managed to overpower a beam from High 3-A Thanos so Thor will be High 3-A aswell. Since they are called infinity stones they might aswell have infinite power, wanda managed to destroy the mind stone so High 3-A Wanda, Vision was powered by a infinity stone so High 3-A Vision and since Vision was a fodder in infinity war almost everyone would scale from Vision and be High 3-A.

So are we sure stormbreaker tanking a blast from the IG is 5A? I can understand the IG being 5A because of two (or three) stones having 5B-5A feats but that seems like an outlier situation for stormbreaker e.g. wanda made Thanos conjure shields and forced him back, is she 5A? It could have simply been pis on Thanos' part or a severe underestimation of Thor. Also, would Thanos have really risked a 5A attack on a planet since he wants to conserve half of humanity? On another note I don't think we can scale Thanos' durability with the IG AP. I could understand if the IG is always toggled on but it isn't.

While in comics this is happening. Your friendly neighborhood Thanos
What? Why? Who is this david?

David is this boy whom Thanos wishes birthday every year

Back