• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avengers: Infinity War Official Revision Thread (Spoilers)

If you're talking to me, that's not what i was arguing. I was saying breaking the mind stone is a feat of power, rather than just being similar to the stone.

I'm saying in general. She scales to Base Thanos, but not the gauntlet. Thanos using the IG to block her attack doesn't scale her to the Gauntlet. That scene is equivalent to Me holding a Riot Shield and Say Matthew trying to blast me away with a High Pressured Waterhose.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Wanda destroyed ONE of the gems.
So, it means she should be around as strong as one of them.
False, because not all gems are equivalent in power and such. Thor shattered the Reality Gem in Dark World, doesn't make him scale to the IG does it?

The Infinity Stones are extremely powerful regardless, each makes the wielder the strongest being in the universe, as stated multiple times throughout the franchise. Wanda should at least be above Ego.

Ok... I'll just add my own calculations in here. I'll be including the illusion that Thanos conjures, too. Screw what's real or not, let's talk about everything.

When Thanos obtained the Reality Stone and conjured the illusion, Illusory Thanos lost to Gamora. That would make Illusory Thanos Small Building level via powerscaling from Gamora.

Thanos at the beginning of the movie easily stomped post-Sakaar Hulk and Thor with his full powers unlocked in combat without even trying. That would make him Country level. His physical powers are enhanced further to Continent level with the Reality Stone, since the Reality Stone in Aether form greatly enhanced Malekith's strength to the point where he could fight Thor wielding Mjolnir with his bare hands. With the Reality Stone, he gains Universe level hax, as the Reality Stone can transmute matter to such a molecular extent that he showed the capability to easily transform weapons into harmless substances, and the Reality Stone in Aether form was able to cover the entire universe in darkness.

After he obtained the Space Stone (and already had the Power Stone), he becomes Moon level for moving, destroying, and sending the shards of Titan's moon flying towards the Avengers. He likely ascends to Universe level with the Soul Stone, as with it, he acquired the stone's dominion over life and death, thus gaining the divine right to decide who dies and who lives.

With the Time Stone, he becomes 'Universe level'+ for being capable of rewinding time to recreate certain events, as he was able to recreate the events where Vision died, so as to resurrect Vision and recreate the Mind Stone.

When the Infinity Gauntlet was completed, he became Low Multiverse level due to destroying half of all life in the universe effortlessly by snapping his fingers.

With the Time Stone, he becomes 'Universe level'+ for being capable of rewinding time to recreate certain events, as he was able to recreate the events where Vision died, so as to resurrect Vision and recreate the Mind Stone.

Time Manipulation is hax, not AP.

ByAsura said:
The Infinity Stones are extremely powerful regardless, each makes the wielder the strongest being in the universe, as stated multiple times throughout the franchise. Wanda should at least be above Ego.
Baseless. We have verafiable feats of this not being the case.

• Thor vs Maliketh
  • Vision vs Ultron/Corvus
The other stones don't scale to the Power output of the Power stone.

Base Thanos >>> The strongest of his Children who are = Hulkbuster 2.0. Not to mention he stomped Thor and Hulk and is referred to as the most powerful in the universe.

Yeah. Consider the act to be similar to the Death Note but the names of half of all lifeforms are written on it in an instant and Death Note's profile here has it at unknown.

@TFO

It's not baseless, it's stated throughout Guardians of the Galaxy and Infinity War, and i think somewhere in Vol. 2 and Avengers, but i can't remember.

Doesn't matter to this conversation, they still make the being the most powerful in the universe.

Also, how do those examples even prove your point?

What would Hulkbuster 2.0's AP be? City level like the previous one? I admit that I didn't read the whole thread.

@DarkSide857

Sorry, but a lot of your points don't make sense.

There's no point for an Illusionary Thanos. If anything, it provides good feat for the Reality Gem capable of manufacturing "false" reality with Aizen-level illusions

We haven't even settled on stats of Ragnarok Thor level characters

As many others pointed out, Malekith wanted to cover the 9 realms in darkness. Some of those realms (Asgard) are not even planet-sized. And he could only do the realms simultaneously with the Convergence.

Rewinding time does not make you Low 2-C. Same as turning half of the universe's population to dust.

ByAsura said:
@TFO
It's not baseless, it's stated throughout Guardians of the Galaxy and Infinity War.

Doesn't matter to this conversation, they still make the being the most powerful in the universe.

Also, how do those examples even prove your point?
It's ONLY stated in regards to the power stone. Yes, saying all the stones are comparable is baseless. And I state the bolded in tge same post.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Does Base Thanos scale to Ebony's telekinesis?
I'd imagine so. Ebony is constantly talking about Thanos' majesty and grace, and he's Thanos, the one who trained them.

No, it's not only stated in regards to the power stone, Thanos didn't even have it in G1, and the power stone also is stated to do that, and it's also said that just with the space and power stones Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe.

I meant the Thor vs Malekith and Corvus vs Vision fights.

Yes, it is. And the PS was the pain Mcguffin of the GoTG movie 1. And again, Space Stone =\= Power Stone. We're not scaling Wanda from all abilities of the Space Stone or whatever. 5-A comes from the POWER STONE. Wanda doesn't scale to that Output.

Then you've clearly never watched it, because Korath calls Thanos the most powerful being in the universe, even though he doesn't have the power stone. You've also clearly never watched Infinity War, where they state that space stone does that, and imply the others can as well.

I don't think you get it yet. That doesn't matter at all, what does matter is that they make them the most powerful being in the universe.

I wasn't talking about scaling the power stone to her, i was talking about the mind stone making her at least moon level.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Destroying half life =/= Low Multiverse level
He did it effortlessly. He simply snapped his fingers and half of all life in the universe died.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Time Manipulation is hax, not AP.
Time Manipulation is just hax? Okay then, I guess Time Eater is 5-B despite destroying the space-time continuum.

@DarkSide

That is called hax. If he did it by blowing up half the universe, then we would be talking AP.

Side a timeline is literally a universe + its time. And the feat (Destroying space-time) is not even time manipulation.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
@DarkSide857
Rewinding time does not make you Low 2-C. Same as turning half of the universe's population to dust.
Oh really?

Low 2-C is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline. Thanos rewinded time to before Vision died. Thus making him Low 2-C.

ByAsura said:
What does that even mean?
I don't think you get it yet. That doesn't matter at all, what does matter is that they make them the most powerful being in the universe.

I wasn't talking about scaling the power stone to her.
Having 1 stone doesn't make you the strongest. This is Proven in verse. Even with multiple stones,Thanos struggled against Strange. Had he only had 1, he'd have lost to the Sorcerer Supreme.

So no, and having "multiple stones" and able to use their full capabilities is a different story. But i'm on a whole other argument.

Except he had help for half the fight. In an actual direct confrontation Thanos shattered his blade with one hand, extremely casually, and Iron Man was the only one who even did damage. Strange is also one of the people who called Thanos the most powerful in the Universe with the space and power stone.

That has nothing to do with the conversation at hand, it's literally individual stones we are talking about.

SomebodyData said:
That is called hax. If he did it by blowing up half the universe, then we would be talking AP.
Again, bullcrap. By your logic, Time Eater should be 5-B despite destroying the space-time continuum.

SomebodyData said:
Side a timeline is literally a universe + its time. And the feat (Destroying space-time) is not even time manipulation.
By that logic, nearly every time traveler would be Low 2-C. Why did you bring the Low 2-C description if Thanos neither created or destroyed a timeline?
Because Thanos has shown to be able to affect the timeline effortlessly with the Time Stone.

Back