• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT|Marvel vs Capcom (Revision)

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
I don't know if a crt has already been made concerning the ideas I'm going to propose so if it has already been made this one will surely be closed, thank you in advance 🚨

Revision Marvel vs Capcom

Mega Man should be upgraded to a level higher than the one assigned to him in our case the Dwarf Star level, Mega Man defeated Onslaught being qualified as the most powerful enemy in history, surpassing Thanos and Galactus as claimed on the Mega Man page. This would place Onslaught far above them and thus give him a Low Multiversal level, given that Thanos from Marvel vs Capcom is put at a Low Multiversal level, the statement should induce all forms of thanos, since he is induced as the strongest in history. Mega Man X should also be affected and benefit from the Low Multiverse level.Ultron Sigma defeated Thanos, although we don't know how he beat her, since it's shown to us off-stage, but it can only be via single combat. This should also put him on the Low multiversal level via the fact that he defeated Thanos in their first fight. Mega Man X has received the Infinity Stones that power the Infinity Gauntlet, which can reshape all of existence at will, which is made up of at least 110 universes, and Mega Man X has not only received this power thanks to the stone he stole from Ultron sigma, but he has also defeated Ultron sigma, which should place Mega Man X on the Low multiversal level and in Ultimate armor form. Mega Man X had the power of all the stones in addition to all the energy of all the Iron Man world, etc, which would give him a power beyond, so it would be possible to say that Mega Man X Ultimate Infinity Stone armor surpassed Thanos by adding the power of his teammates. Doctor Strange should be Low Multiversal by Blackheart who is confrontable to him and defeated Thanos who held the infinity gems that make him Low Multiversal. Capitaine Amerique was a member of the Task Force that went on to fight against and defeat Thanos, as his page suggests, which should put him on the same Low Multiversal power scale as Thanos. Natasha is scaled in part by Captain America, which means that she should be put on the Low Multiversal level. I also think it would be intrinsic to specify an extra level 3-A on the pages of those scaled to Thanos, given that we are told in the Official Sega Saturn Magazine Issue 23 that half the world (which represents the universe) has died and wiped out half of creation, which is what makes up a 3D universal space. Captain Marvel's page should be reworked, especially her AP, whose explanations are shaky and one of the videos used as a source of proof no longer exists. Gamora should pass Low Multiversal via Grandmaster who is more powerful Onslaught surpassing Thanos. She killed Grandmaster, which should put her on the same scale of relativism. Captain Commando should also be put on Low Multiversal to be able to defeat Onslaught, Dante is thought to be able to kill Blackheart via Maphisto, which would make him Low Multiversal by being on the scale of Blackheart's statement. Ghost Rider should be on the same scale, being considered superior to Mundus and the other demons, including Dante. Jedah Dohma in particular should be on the same scale having one shoot Dante form Base, so it too should be assigned the Low Multiversal level.

I'll stop here as my PC is starting to overheat, so I'll leave you to discuss it.
Agree:
Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I was going to take care of a lot more characters but my pc had a big problem yesterday and I had to stop here. I'll start the rest after this revision or not.

I don't know if a crt has already been made concerning the ideas I'm going to propose so if it has already been made this one will surely be closed, thank you in advance 🚨

Revision Marvel vs Capcom

Mega Man should be upgraded to a level higher than the one assigned to him in our case the Dwarf Star level, Mega Man defeated Onslaught being qualified as the most powerful enemy in history, surpassing Thanos and Galactus as claimed on the Mega Man page. This would place Onslaught far above them and thus give him a Low Multiversal level, given that Thanos from Marvel vs Capcom is put at a Low Multiversal level, the statement should induce all forms of thanos, since he is induced as the strongest in history. Mega Man X should also be affected and benefit from the Low Multiverse level.Ultron Sigma defeated Thanos, although we don't know how he beat her, since it's shown to us off-stage, but it can only be via single combat. This should also put him on the Low multiversal level via the fact that he defeated Thanos in their first fight. Mega Man X has received the Infinity Stones that power the Infinity Gauntlet, which can reshape all of existence at will, which is made up of at least 110 universes, and Mega Man X has not only received this power thanks to the stone he stole from Ultron sigma, but he has also defeated Ultron sigma, which should place Mega Man X on the Low multiversal level and in Ultimate armor form. Mega Man X had the power of all the stones in addition to all the energy of all the Iron Man world, etc, which would give him a power beyond, so it would be possible to say that Mega Man X Ultimate Infinity Stone armor surpassed Thanos by adding the power of his teammates. Doctor Strange should be Low Multiversal by Blackheart who is confrontable to him and defeated Thanos who held the infinity gems that make him Low Multiversal. Capitaine Amerique was a member of the Task Force that went on to fight against and defeat Thanos, as his page suggests, which should put him on the same Low Multiversal power scale as Thanos. Natasha is scaled in part by Captain America, which means that she should be put on the Low Multiversal level. I also think it would be intrinsic to specify an extra level 3-A on the pages of those scaled to Thanos, given that we are told in the Official Sega Saturn Magazine Issue 23 that half the world (which represents the universe) has died and wiped out half of creation, which is what makes up a 3D universal space. Captain Marvel's page should be reworked, especially her AP, whose explanations are shaky and one of the videos used as a source of proof no longer exists. Gamora should pass Low Multiversal via Grandmaster who is more powerful Onslaught surpassing Thanos. She killed Grandmaster, which should put her on the same scale of relativism. Captain Commando should also be put on Low Multiversal to be able to defeat Onslaught, Dante is thought to be able to kill Blackheart via Maphisto, which would make him Low Multiversal by being on the scale of Blackheart's statement.

I'll stop here as my PC is starting to overheat, so I'll leave you to discuss it.
Agree:
Neutral:

Disagree:
I feel like lonkitt can explain tge rest better than me but for x part, he didn't had every stone, 110 is for all 6

A) Thanos' 2-C is only with the Infinity Gauntlet. Onslaught does not upscale that in any way, shape, or form. During MvC:CoSH, Onslaught was the most powerful enemy in history, not the most powerful being/thing that was ever seen in the verse's entirety. The Infinity Gauntlet doesn't even amp Thanos' physicals. Thats part of why the team that fought Thanos were able to kill him. Aside from the fact that they could very well harm Thanos and were actually using the Gems against him whenever they got the chance, they don't scale to 2-C

B) Only the completed set is 2-C. Even just four or five gems don't downscale 2-C

C) I genuinely don't know where the hell you pulled High 3-A from. Like what????

D) Ghost Rider isn't superior to Dante....he literally asks for his and Trish's help in his ending because he can't deal with Mephisto alone. Meanwhile, Dante's capable of just singlehandedly making Mephisto shit his pants with a threat

E) Any of the cast physically scaling to 2-C would contradict so much of how the combined power of the Infinity Gems are as a threat

Context matters and you don't seem to be taking into account any of it

Side note....this is an incredibly messy revision thread. You're all over the place. I strongly disagree

Last edited:
Back