• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone leaked the trailer!!! YES!!

Avengers infinity war FULL trailer leak
Avengers infinity war FULL trailer leak

I suggest you Download it now before it gets (probably) removed in Youtube for copyright.

I just did. Thanks for notifying us that someone had balls big enough to post 45% of the trailer.

How these things go:

• Someone posts leaked trailer, Marvel quickly deletes it.
  • However, people download the original video and repost. The reposts are deleted
  • Rinse and repeat until the leak is spreading exponentially
  • They are forced to release the real deal

Ok I've been offline for about 24hrs and then its like nerd Christmas.

Thor Ragnarok: OMFG! Talking hulk? Awesome! Talking hulk battling Fenris and what looks like Surtur? Im in heaven! And Thor looking like a boss? Oh heaven my money is only for Marvel to take.

An for Peter's questions, my answer is the same as Gemmys; Thor all the way. Justice league I'm meh on.

Just saw the clip...damn...wish it was official. The moon or whatever it was is obviously cut off due to how dude was holding the camera.

I love the Russo's style. The cameras they use give these movies a "real" look to them.

Updated the OP to include the link to the fancam video. Watch it while it's there.

Just found out Joss Whedon has done reshoots for JL. Im actually really hyped now, I dont hate Zack but I find that he tends to sacrifice the story to give the viewer cool scenes.

I heard the reshoots are gonna be pretty extensive, like Suicide Squad intensive.

Saw the full leaked trailer and Thanos pulling whatever that was in the sky was done with the incomplete infinity gauntlet, not by his own strength.

You can see him stressing though, so there's that.

Also, he was squeezing on Thor's head.

proxima likely but i dont know for sure?

That's most likely her staff he caught from behind in that footage. I wonder what the reaction speed for that is.

@Natse, those rumors were debunked by the cast including the one with Ben leaving the batman role. There was also the collider source that said wonder woman was a mess last year. This is what happens when the media uses unnamed sources (#fake news), it's all to further click bait, an agenda or both. Whedon is getting a co-director credit though.

Natse said:
I heard the reshoots are gonna be pretty extensive, like Suicide Squad intensive.
Heatforce said:
Whedon is getting a co-director credit though.
FAKE. NEWS.

They literally got them over with in less than 2 weeks. Also, every single movie has reshoots, even MCU movies like Spider-Man Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, Age of Ultron, etc.

Secondly, the only reason Joss Whedon joined was to shoot some scenes there were left to be finished because Zack Snyder's daughter comitted suicide and he couldn't keep going. Whedon said in interviews that he's not changing the script or adding new material, and he said that he made sure to keep the scenes he shot in Zack's visual style, out of respect.

It's still Snyder's movie.

Just like the whole "Ben Afleck is stopping being Batman" are fake news, debunked by Affleck himself at Comic-Con. People just love to tear DC down, literally anything that happens in the DCEU is twisted into a negative narrative.

Just out of the top of my head:

• "BvS needs to make 1 billion dollars to break even"
  • "Suicide Squad didn't make money"
  • "Affleck will not be Batman anymore"
  • "Flash lost a director, is the whole DCEU in trouble?"
All of the above are absurd nonsense that either were stated or are still being stated.

Has anyone of you ever heard of a "Marketing Budget" before BvS? The movie had a 250 million dollar budget, but to set the movie for failure, the websites started bringing up Marketing costs (About 200 million too), and said that the movie needed to make double both to break even.

I actually applied the similar standards to all MCU movies (Budget + Marketing x 2) and none of the movies that made less than a billion dollars would count as commercial successes.

And the whole "Flash Movie Director" drama is greatly overexaggerated. I never saw nearly as much fuss over Ant-Man, which had a 10 year troubled development period, or Patty Jenkins leaving as the director of Thor 2 (She later went to make Wonder Woman, imagine a Thor movie in the same tone and style).

People really exaggerate anything that happens with the DC Movies. I distinctly remember seeing on twitter a comparison between two headlines of a website, one for Doctor Strange and another for Wonder Woman, the first saying that the movie was having a terrific opening weekend, while the other was saying that it was "Underperforming", despite Wondie making over 100 million dollars more on a budget about 100 million dollars cheaper.

tl;dr, don't believe half of the rumors you hear related to DC.

This is why I don't talk about DC. I watch it, and keep my opinions of how shit it is to myself. Oh wait..

Gemmysaur said:
This is why I don't talk about DC. I watch it, and keep my opinions of how shit it is to myself. Oh wait..
except wonderwoman that was good minus the villan, i didn't like how he was introduced and he had liitle screen time at the end and how did ares, the god that defeated most of the other gods, get defeated by an unexperienced wonderwoman? :(

Frank Miller said that he thought Wonder Woman was the best of all current generation superhero movies.

Antvasima said:
Frank Miller said that he thought Wonder Woman was the best of all current generation superhero movies.
It probably really is the best Origin Superhero Movie since the OG Spider-Man

Yeah, and it featured a real world female Israeli soldier fighting against a god of war. There is some symbolism there that Frank Miller might appreciate... Sorry, I will shut up about my general anxiety regarding the issue now.

By the way, I saw Homecoming last night. Liked it, but probably one of the weakest Marvel movies to this day. Didn't like how they watered down Peter as a character in both maturity and intelligence.

Okay. I haven't watched Homecoming. I am looking forward to Thor: Ragnarok though.

By the way, Ant

We need to change this pic on the Powerscaling for DC and Marvel page.

The scan on the left is taken out of context. Wonder Woman is being shot by a group of people called the "Godkiller Squadron", who are using special magic bullets against her. Both she and Steve Trevor express surprise at it working, too.

She is bulletproof by feats, even in the movie-verse. She can tank punches from Ares and Doomsday, but since her iconic visual is using her bracelets, she will often block bullets instead of tanking them.

Even in Mainstream Comics, some authors will occasionaly portray her as being vulnerable to bullets.

I have read that story, and do not remember it being mentioned that those were magical bullets.

However, if this is correct, we need some other DC Comics low anti-feat to show instead.

@Asyulus

This doesn't really have a fixed topic. It's just people talking about superhero movies.

@Ant

Checked it out and looks like you're right.

Heatforce said:
Whedon is getting a co-director credit though.
FAKE. NEWS.

They literally got them over with in less than 2 weeks. Also, every single movie has reshoots, even MCU movies like Spider-Man Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, Age of Ultron, etc.

Secondly, the only reason Joss Whedon joined was to shoot some scenes there were left to be finished because Zack Snyder's daughter comitted suicide and he couldn't keep going. Whedon said in interviews that he's not changing the script or adding new material, and he said that he made sure to keep the scenes he shot in Zack's visual style, out of respect.

It's still Snyder's movie
I don't know where you got two weeks from but okay. There are still rumors about how the film is gonna be edited, which is what ultimately matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back