• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Avengers Infinity War leaked footage

WATCH IT HERE NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhFuL0T0R-0&feature=share

ALTERNATE TRAILER:

https://streamable.com/kssvc

Anyone went to watch the first trailer reveal at D23? Anyways, Moviefone went and posted what they saw in the trailer.

Here's the rundown:

> GoTG were flying across the galaxy, with broken planets in the background, when Rocket yells "Wipers! Wipers!"

> Thor slams into the GoTG's spaceship, on the cockpit's windows, unconscious. (So... Thor's got no problems with being in space apparently?)

> Thor gets pulled into the spaceship and awakened by Mantis, and his snapping awake got the Guardians pointing their weapons at him, to which he replied, "Who the hell are you guys?"

> Afterwards, Rocket and Thor gazes out at the porthole in space. Thor says, "Something is very wrong."

> Cut to Wanda dodging a golden beam that bisects the truck behind her.

> After the CG lightshow (I assume, a battle?), Loki is shown standing on an unknown ruin, probably Earth, thinks Moviefone, and presents the Tesseract.

> Cut to Peter Parker on a schoolbus when the hairs on his body stood up, in response to his spider sense. (I like how they present his spider sense here)

> Iron Man suits up with the Guardians, says "We have one advantage. He's coming to us."

Iron man x guardians
Could it be?

> Thanos arrives in a yellow planet with a vertical boomerang spaceship.

> Gamora stands in the remains of the Collector's collection, looking up in fear.

> Bucky and Black Panther lead the charge against some threat. (Sounds cool.)

> Dr. Strange makes light disks that Starlord steps on to fight Thanos on the yellow-skied planet.

> Debris and metal float, as does Starlord. Moviefone thinks it's the infinity stones messing with reality.

> Widow has blonde-ish hair and Cap has a beard.

> Spiderman dodges weapon fire, and lands on a vertical spinning gear of some machine. He's wearing the metal Spiderman suit from the Homecoming movie.

> The final scenes: Unmasked Spidey on the ground, wet eyes looking at Iron Man saying sorry to him. Thor has his head gripped by Thanos as he uses his other hand to punch Iron Man offscreen.

> Iron Man without his helmet, bloodied, looks on as Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet to summon the moon, or what looks like it, to drop it on them.

Thoughts? Hot damn, just reading it made me hyped up.

He only recently came to Earth, perhaps he's still in the process of acquiring one.

Idk. The memes were high on Spiderman so maybe...

TBH, I'm fully expecting Odin to be totting guns in Ragnarok, and maybe kick Thanos' ass til he uses the gauntlet to mind wipe the guy, and leave him stranded on Earth until Thor and Strange.... Oh wait. It kinda fits.

My god has a hammer
I want this though. Thanos' kids come to Earth to wreak havoc, everyone's being beaten, and then this happens, or rather, the approximation of it.
Nick Fury saying, "Yeah? Well my god has a hammer."

Then Thor comes, fights Thanos' kids until Thanos himself comes around.

Heatforce said:
My question is this still a 2 part movie? If so, the mcu might be saving the best feats for the finale.
It still is. And if ur right about saving the good feats till the second part, well considering the first part literally has Thanos throwing a flipping moon at them I can only imagine the amount of sheer madness the second part would bring

Depending on how many Infinity Stones he has when he does it, and who opposes him when this happens, we may actually get Tier 5 Odin.

If ever Stark created a suit with ability to fly in space, he would be able to bypass Earth's escape velocity, which is high hypersonic.

That's if he's seen flying into space from Earth.

I'm more wondering if Cap will ever stand up to Thanos like in the comics.

Huesito88 said:
I heard he threw a planet not a moo
People are all over the place with it tbh.

-He threw a planet

-He through a moon

-Be threw the remains of a celestial body

Etc....we just won't know until we see it.

Also:

6-part-1

Thanos-4

We're going to get this part, this iconic part has to be included.

If we get that scene, it'll definitely be heralding the death of Cap... I don't know if I can handle that. I mean seeing it in the comic is one thing but in live action? I don't know if I'll ever recover

MCU Cap can handle it. Comics Cap is a hundred undecillion times weaker than comics Thanos but MCU Cap is possibly only three quadrillion times weaker than MCU Thanos.

I think Thanos should be at least 5-C for throwing a celestial and being the "most powerful being in the universe", which makes him stronger than Celestials.

They probably want to make this into a physical slugfest. The Marvel heroes generally do not really have much defence against Supergiant, and she looks rather similar to Moondragon, in case somebody wants to expand upon Drax's family.

From the trailer description alone, this movie seems to have more feats than the rest of the MCU combined. I expect A LOT of upgrades being done when it comes out.

New Iron Man and Spider-Man armor:

IMG 0565

Dat Iron Man armor looks more powerful than his 8-A ones. And Spider-Man upgraded his suit too.

Dunno. Most likely it is just the Mark 44 armor placed in a hall of armors. I don't think Tony will use it unless he fights the Hulk. I would like him more in Infinity War as wearing regular Iron Man armor, not specialized ones.

They changed the name of Black Dwarf to Cull Obsidian, due to that viewers might not consider it as an astronomical term, but as a slur.

Just saw Robert Downey Jr. post a tweet with an image of him along with Josh Brolin, who plays Thanos. RDJ sports bruises there. (through not that much)

They're using Man-Ape the character iirc, just the character, not the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back