• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor Ragnarok is an example of a movie I was sure would be garbage up until the first trailer hit. Meanwhile I was always hyped for Homecoming but lost all the hype as the release approached.

I think it was Sony that was handling the trailers and stuff for Spiderman. Marvel knows how to handle fan hype much better, unless its an Avengers movie.

How to do Avengers Promo: Show absolutely everything.

Speaking of that, I'm really digging the marketing for Justice League Warner is doing. It seems that they are really never going to show Superman in the trailers.

People are saying that its Superman at the end of the new trailer but I highly doubt its him.

Well, it could be that in this universe most of the Lanterns have long since been killed in a Space War or something. Hopefully the Krypton TV Show will shed light into it

/doubtfully tho.

Also, about IW, Jon Schnepp from Collider said it looked like the IG had 2 stones when he crushed that Celestial Body and sent it's pieces at them.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It jobbed to Captain America in the comics. Steve put his shield in Fenris's mouth and it couldn't break it.
I know...and this is off topic but Fenris in Magnus is my favorite character....I have hopes for him in the MCU ƒÿó

Matthew Schroeder said:
He destroyed the Bifrost. That's actually a lot more impressive, but you can argue or not over it being an outlier.
The Bifrost thing was made out to be a Multi-City Block level feat compared to the Sokovia City level feat. How is it more impressive?

Natse said:
What did Thor did so far?
Considering IW spoilers when thor is picked up by the Guardians, he could possibly have planet level Durability, possibly MFTL+ reactions for the Ragnorak trailer.

@Natse

Because the 8-A calc is treating the Bifrost as a normal bridge. The highest result is more impressive, but unquantifiable.

Honestly though, I'm really not expecting DC or AP feats beyond City Level. I think this movie will cement that status. I think we're going to get more speed feats though, Lightning Reaction and attack speed maybe.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I would like Thor and Hulk to be 5-B.
Could explain why Thor isn't getting his head crushed immediately by Thanos while the dude's throwing planets around.

Thor's MHS+ feat is extremely divisive at the moment, with me among those disagreeing. Regardless, let's not have this devolve into that argument again.

Where's the fight between Thor and Hela in the bifrost again? I didn't notice it the first 3 times I saw the trailer. Time mark?

20245902 1881166432204290 8787725754586199203 n
Anyone wanna play Civil War? We want in.

Hmm. It sure does look like it. It could be that time is relative inside the bifrost, or it's an extreme outlier.

What say you?

I say it's an outlier until other God-Tiers start having FTL feats. It's worth noting that Celestials can travel intergalactic distances by their own power.

Anyway shouldn't the MCU characters have Supersonic reactions? Captain America dodged a bullet without lookin gat it when he was on top of the taxi and the assassin's gun was touching the roof.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Anyway shouldn't the MCU characters have Supersonic reactions? Captain America dodged a bullet without lookin gat it when he was on top of the taxi and the assassin's gun was touching the roof.
Can you find the scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back