• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
From here

Talk anything needed to talk for MCU character corrections / upgrade / downgrade / etc thanks.

No idea on that.

Anyway, Iron Man with Mark 2-5 should probably be upped to High 8-C. Iron Man with Mk 3 can one-shot tanks and Mark 6 and onwards are confirmed to have 10 gigawatt arc reactors. Busting M1 Abrams tanks is just 2x above that.

We should imo.

We should not imho.

The craziest and most notable feat by Thanos is to decimate half of all life forms in the universe. Which I calculated to be a 4-B feat. And that is a feat Thanos has performed.

If he has not delivered an energy output / intake to destroy a universe and recreate it, we could hardly take that as a feat indicator, else all standing Avengers will be 3-A or even low 2-C just by being in the battle with a 3-A or low 2-C.

We should imo.

We should not imho.

The craziest and most notable feat by Thanos is to decimate half of all life forms in the universe. Which I calculated to be a 4-B feat. And that is a feat Thanos has performed.

If he has not delivered an energy output / intake to destroy a universe and recreate it, we could hardly take that as a feat indicator, else all standing Avengers will be 3-A or even low 2-C just by being in the battle with a 3-A or low 2-C.

No. Thanos never intended to destroy the universe in Infinity War, and his max attacks on the Avengers don't exceed 5-A as he's holding back.

If Thanos got the Gauntlet in Endgame he would have destroyed the universe and rebuilt one.

In no way does it cause the Avengers to be 3-A.

We should imo.

We should not imho. (Ditto)

No. Thanos never intended to destroy the universe in Infinity War, and his max attacks on the Avengers don't exceed 5-A as he's holding back.

If Thanos got the Gauntlet in Endgame he would have destroyed the universe and rebuilt one.

In no way does it cause the Avengers to be 3-A.

According to your logic, complete IG is 3-A just by wos, at best only Stormbreaker is 3-A (questionable as it "is made to counter complete IG so only 3-A against IG" whatever), and since the Avengers defeat Thanos without complete IG no Avengers is 3-A. Good job.

Just I worry how this logic is not applied into other characters that claims "they can destroy and recreate the universe" blah blah blah.

Stormbreaker does not scale to 3-A. And I completely don't understand how would it scale to any Avenger. It literally doesn't scale to anything other than the Gauntlet

I thought it was already agreed Stormbreaker doesn't scale fully to the I.G. It's very obvious Thanos didn't use much of the power of the Stones in that blast as he was caught by surprise, and as we see with the Snaps, using the full power of the Gauntlet damages it and Thanos quite visibly.

Dziga said:
I thought it was already agreed Stormbreaker doesn't scale fully to the I.G. It's very obvious Thanos didn't use much of the power of the Stones in that blast as he was caught by surprise, and as we see with the Snaps, using the full power of the Gauntlet damages it and Thanos quite visibly.
So now the Complete IG is theoretically 3-A but not Stormbreaker Thor nor even "normal" Complete IG Thanos scale to that, only when Complete IG Thanos make the snap and decimate half the lives in the universe Thanos has used the potential he can tap into and the IG still breaks and hurt Thanos?

So it's "Variable up to Planet level with single or multiple stones, Universe level with the Snap"?

Like Spino said, you can't use the IG's full potential without snapping.

That3not necessarily true. The snapping is just theatrics tbh, even Gamora implied that. Thanos should be able to use the full potential just by closing his fist.

Bump

So, does anyone have problems with High 8-C Iron Man via tankbusting and the aforementioned 10 gigawatt arc reactor?

Back