• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so what is the issue with the original High 6-A Carol calc? Do they really have any consistency for them jumping from tier 6 up to tier 4, the statement between being stronger than the Egyptian gods shouldn't really also apply to the post awakening attendees as this only applies to L&T bystanders.

Alright, so what is the issue with the original High 6-A Carol calc?
There's no issue. That calc was only for Carol flying into the sun. This one is the actual restarting the sun
Do they really have any consistency for them jumping from tier 6 up to tier 4
Lacku and ThanatosX said some things
The rating is consistent with the Tesseract being a world-killer and both Hela and Odin being above it to an unknown degree.

We also have the statement from Rocket in Endgame where iirc he says the snap made by Thanos on Titan gave off cosmic energy never seen before, which would make it bare minimum more powerful than his 5-C Hadron Enforcer and the 5-A world wipe caused by the Power Stone that Rocket saw with his own eyes in GotG1. Thanos survived that and then even while severely injured withstood attacks from Captain Marvel so him being Low 4-C is pretty believable.
There's no anti-feats I can think of either that would go against the rating so I think the high tiers should fully scale.
Yeah, just no. Are you actually saying that Rocket, someone with Extraordinary Genius intelligence, that instantly understood the flaw in the machine of the High Evolutionary despite him not noticing, that is able to create weapons able to destroy moons, that is able to build virtually anything and is possibly one of, if not the most intelligent characters in the MCU actually thought that 5 gigatons gave off cosmic energy levels "never seen before"? I thought that after GotG Vol 3 this argument could be put to rest since now we know for certain how intelligent Rocket is, and if he says something like this than he is a more than trustworthy source.

the statement between being stronger than the Egyptian gods shouldn't really also apply to the post awakening attendees as this only applies to L&T bystanders
Sure thing

There's no issue. That calc was only for Carol flying into the sun. This one is the actual restarting the sun
Have you tried getting some calc group members to compare which these are more reliable in use?
We also have the statement from Rocket in Endgame where iirc he says the snap made by Thanos on Titan gave off cosmic energy never seen before, which would make it bare minimum more powerful than his 5-C Hadron Enforcer and the 5-A world wipe caused by the Power Stone that Rocket saw with his own eyes in GotG1. Thanos survived that.

There's no anti-feats I can think of either that would go against the rating so I think the high tiers should fully scale.
Could I see evidence of this?

There seems to be a whole lot of discussion going around in here, and I don't really have the energy to dig through the arguments at the moment. So can I use a summary what's really being proposed here?
Its basically,

should carol's feat be a new key,

or

should it replace her current key, and then give everyone scaling off of it

Didn't we rate this as 6-C before?
We can only determine that it's the strongest power surge seen in the universe up to that point or at least by Rocket Raccoon, who saw a Celestial do a 5-A world wipe with his own eyes. It's also very important to detail that it's a power surge, meaning that it's destructive and not just "energy".
Alright.
Its basically,

should carol's feat be a new key,

or

should it replace her current key, and then give everyone scaling off of it
And until then, I'm afraid that there really isn't much proof that Carol got any different than before unfortunately, so a new key may not work.

If the Low 4-C calc is good then this is fine.

Buuut we might run into consistency issues down the line if this is backscaled to other characters.

And until then, I'm afraid that there really isn't much proof that Carol got any different than before unfortunately, so a new key may not work.
I argue that she had emotional growth that unlocked more of her powers, after losing Monica, who told her she could do something that she herself didn't think she could do. Cheesy but I like. But i can see others not buying it.

Have you tried getting some calc group members to compare which these are more reliable in use?
Both are reliable its not a one over the other kinda deal as champion said, thenhigh 6-A is just from carol flying into the star the low 4-C is for her restarting it.

Me and DMUA have approved it but we're waiting on more CGMs to approve it, at least one more would help

The number was actually in the gigatons and still rising by the time the statistic was off-screen so we don't know for certain how high it went. We can only determine that it's the strongest power surge seen in the universe up to that point or at least by Rocket Raccoon, who saw a Celestial do a 5-A world wipe with his own eyes. It's also very important to detail that it's a power surge, meaning that it's destructive and not just "energy".
I struggle to buy this, like if this kind of cosmic energy is as strong as what Rocket makes it out to be then why isn't the Earth completely destroyed like the Celestials did with that other planet?

Both are reliable its not a one over the other kinda deal as champion said, thenhigh 6-A is just from carol flying into the star the low 4-C is for her restarting it.

Me and DMUA have approved it but we're waiting on more CGMs to approve it, at least one more would help
Fair enough. But if the Low 4-C is what we're going for, I do personally believe that it might break the stories for some of these characters that are in the post-awakening category but that may just be me I guess.

I struggle to buy this, like if this kind of cosmic energy is as strong as what Rocket makes it out to be then why isn't the Earth completely destroyed like the Celestials did with that other planet?
It didn't do any damage to the surroundings besides Thanos, regardless of whether it's 6-C or higher, but when Hulk was going to do a similar Snap, the Avengers were all ready, armoured up and protecting themselves/each other and sheltering the building.

It's likely just PIS that the Earth is intact or sth

Last edited:
I argue that she had emotional growth that unlocked more of her powers, after losing Monica, who told her she could do something that she herself didn't think she could do. Cheesy but I like. But i can see others not buying it.
Emotional growth still isn't enough evidence to warrant another key.

It didn't do any damage the surroundings besides Thanos, regardless of whether it's 6-C or higher, but when Hulk was going to do a similar Snap, the Avengers were all ready, armoured up and protecting themselves/each other and sheltering the building.

It's likely just PIS that the Earth is intact or sth
Then I don't really think this kind of evidence works, if the snap never did any actual real damage to the surroundings then I don't see how the Celestials destroying the planet their on should also apply to this scenario.

Then I don't really think this kind of evidence works, if the snap never did any actual real damage to the surroundings then I don't see how the Celestials destroying the planet their on should also apply to this scenario.
Whatever the case is, this was just used as supporting evidence, but that's not the main reasoning for the scaling anyway

Fair enough. But if the Low 4-C is what we're going for, I do personally believe that it might break the stories for some of these characters that are in the post-awakening category but that may just be me I guess.
So do you agree with applying the changes?

Sure, but I would advise y'all to be careful with this kind of scaling if it really does backscale

Sure, but I would advise y'all to be careful with this kind of scaling if it really does backscale
No problem. Thank you.
If the Low 4-C calc is good then this is fine.

Buuut we might run into consistency issues down the line if this is backscaled to other characters.
If there are no issues, this CRT can be closed and I can go ahead to apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back