• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avalon optional equipment?

Can we make fate/stay nights saber’s Avalon optional equipment if her battles say that it was restricted?

because I checked her fate/stay night profile and saw that Avalon was restricted in the matches

Archer (Fate/stay night) Archer's Profile (Fate Saber and Archer with Unlimited Blade Works. Avalon restricted)

Notable Losses:

Nero (Fate/Extra) Nero's Profile (Fate Artoria and Base Nero were used. Avalon was restricted)

Fu Hua (Honkai Impact 3rd) Fu Hua's Profile(Fate/Zero Artoria and Shadow Knight Fu Hua were used. Avalon and the Phoenix form were restricted. Speed was equalized)

here Avalon was restricted in all three.

so should we make it optional equipment?

Can we make fate/stay nights saber’s Avalon optional equipment if her battles say that it was restricted?
Generally, no, we can’t make Avalon Optional Equipment based on how people have set up her matches.

On the other hand, several of her keys, from what I recall from the stories, she didn’t have Avalon. I could be wrong.

Generally, no, we can’t make Avalon Optional Equipment based on how people have set up her matches.

On the other hand, several of her keys, from what I recall from the stories, she didn’t have Avalon. I could be wrong.
Yeah she only have it in stay night key and possibly her low 1-C/1-C key

Yeah she only have it in stay night key and possibly her low 1-C/1-C key
So, which Keys would Avalon go as Standard Equipment for Saber, Optional, or she never had it in that key for either Standard or Optional?

So, which Keys would Avalon go as Standard Equipment for Saber, Optional, or she never had it in that key for either Standard or Optional?
Her profile are weirdly do(her living self who should have avalon is on lancer profile by ex) but it should be standard in stay night key(with shiro), possibly standard for her low 1-C/1-C and the other don't show to have acces to it.

So, Standard with Shiro and tier 1 but not even Optional for her other keys?

So, Standard with Shiro and tier 1 but not even Optional for her other keys?
She don't have access to it in her habitual servant form normally, she only get it with shirou because Avalon was in him.

And her living key is merged with lancer so

Going by memory, none of Saber’s keys expect her tier 1 key should have Avalon as standard, since she herself isn’t welding it but her partner

Going by memory, none of Saber’s keys expect her tier 1 key should have Avalon as standard, since she herself isn’t welding it but her partner

hmm okay then.

but elixir mind if you still take a look at the match to ensure that it isn't something that can't be added.

Can’t if it’s restricting Standard Equipment.

Which might not be a problem if the discussion whether Avalon is standard equipment or not is cleared up.

Wouldn’t that make that key, optional then, cause she had it for a limited time in that key?

But what about Kiritsugi?

And if that is optional it only solves part of the problem elixir

I still am not sure about these parts still.

SPOILER: THE RULE
Erza is High 6-C (i'll make it 100 years quest version if that's too much. I said least amount of force to incap because i'm using her at her strongest and because although that ap is more powerful than 6-C saber, saber has low 6-B AP with excalibur so that's why she too has to use least amount of force to incap) Saber is at base (again with the least possible amount of force to incap without killing due to having a low 6-B sword)

SPOILER: THE SCENARIO
So Artoria and Erza decide to have a sparring contest to see who is better, They agree to not kill each other and use the least amount of force possible to incap (is that allowed guys? i'm letting this happen but i will change it if it isn't allowed)

I mean you said fine but it does sound like I’m forcing them to use the least amount of force.

Am I?

still not sure about the stuff regarding the op from the two spoilers.

I have to double check elixir that’s all.

Their should be two shirou keys one for stay night route other for ubw and heaven's feel combined. Avalon should be standard in stay night key

Stay Night Saber have Avalon as Standard Equip is in the last fight as Shirou return the sheath back to her. Other than that almost the whole length of the route it is Shirou Standard Equip

Stay Night Saber have Avalon as Standard Equip is in the last fight as Shirou return the sheath back to her. Other than that almost the whole length of the route it is Shirou Standard Equip
Well we can make two keys for stay night route one with Avalon and one without Avalon so three keys in total as Shirou's servant

In the current profile it should be optinal in all of the keys expect Shirou one

well i choose the very first key in the tiers so no shirou. is that right?

also what about the spoilers?

rez

aka

Erza is High 6-C (i'll make it 100 years quest version if that's too much. I said least amount of force to incap because i'm using her at her strongest and because although that ap is more powerful than 6-C saber, saber has low 6-B AP with excalibur so that's why she too has to use least amount of force to incap) Saber is at base (again with the least possible amount of force to incap without killing due to having a low 6-B sword)

So Artoria and Erza decide to have a sparring contest to see who is better, They agree to not kill each other and use the least amount of force possible to incap (is that allowed guys? i'm letting this happen but i will change it if it isn't allowed)

does it sound like I’m forcing them to use the least amount of force. (is that anything against the rules)

are those two aka rule relating with the scenario and the scenario itself against the rules?

does it sound like I’m forcing them to use the least amount of force. (is that anything against the rules)

are those two aka rule relating with the scenario and the scenario itself against the rules?
I think this is fine as long as Erza has an wincon

Back