• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fu Hua (Honkai Impact) vs Saber (Fate/Stay Night) GRACE

Guess Fu Hua is fighting another European

Speed is equalized

Shadow Knight Fu Hua and Saber with Kiritsugu as her master are used

The battle starts on Fuyuki Bridge, 50m apart

Fu Hua AP/Dura - Scaling Chain Above 28.05 Gigatons, even Higher above 28.05 Gigatons with Eclipse mode

Saber AP/Dura - 26.66 Gigatons, 2.9 Teratons with Excalibur Blast

Saber doesn’t have access to Avalon

Phoenix Fu Hua is restricted for painfully obvious reasons

Shadow Knight Fu Hua: 7 (Jackpact, Avengershows, Stocking.exe, Loyd, Rez, Lapsad, Sonicflare69)

Artoria Pendragon:

Last edited:
Basic resistances cannot bypass it, Fenghuang can take down those who resists to Honkai eruption, or even Herrscher like Sirin.
These are not "basic resistance" it's resistance coming from resisting abigail and tiamat hax which could affect 2-A people too (that resist this)

Basic resistances cannot bypass it, Fenghuang can take down those who resists to Honkai eruption, or even Herrscher like Sirin
Well what I wanna ask in the first place is why are we treating Fenghuang down as it’s her first option here (Although ofc it matters) but it’s taxing on her

She’s more likely try going for a blitz with eclipse mode to start off

Although Saber’s precog saves her from getting out sped and taken down in a few quick blows

Last edited:
tbf if Saber gets hit, as far as I'm aware from her wiki page, she'd be done for
Well if I recall right the scaling chain for Fu Hua is
Eclipse mode Shadow Knight Fu Hua(Literally one shot Knight moonbeam)>>Knight Moonbeam Sirin>=Base Shadow Knight>>>Base Fu Hua>=Moon Shadow base Sirin>White Comet Kiana=28 Gigatons

Something like that

Actually

Shadow Knight > Moonbeam > Standard Hua > Welt clones > Base Kiana
Don’t forget Eclipse Mode is an Amp above base so even higher above that
So this is a who gets obliterated in one hit first match

Since Saber one shots with Excal blast too although pretty sure it’s dodgable

Don’t forget Eclipse Mode is an Amp above base so even higher above that
So this is a who gets obliterated in one hit first match

Since Saber one shots with Excal blast too although pretty sure it’s dodgable
That is true, although I believe that at the time Hua fought KMB she was exhausted already because she spent a lot of Fenghuang Down feathers

Oh yeah and as a fail safe, she can always just summon Phoenix with the Fenghuang down so unless thats restricted then Id say that Hua has a good chance of winning

Oh yeah and as a fail safe, she can always just summon Phoenix with the Fenghuang down so unless thats restricted then Id say that Hua has a good chance of winning
How could I forget Phoenix
Yeah that should be restricted for Fu Hua that could turn a match that’s going bad into a complete stomping

I was heard if you restricted some part of character the match will be not added , not sure anything were changed.

Fenghuang is a God key, an artifact built from core of the Herrscher which directly got a boon from the imaginary tree a space with 11 higher-dimensions. It is capable of mind-haxing people who can tank negatively effects of the quantum sea(also 11-D space) which drive mind insane and affect Herrschers who were controlled by this big dude. I don't think Saber can withstand the feathers.

I was heard if you restricted some part of character the match will be not added , not sure anything were changed.
Well you can restrict drastic tier jump techniques weapons and optional equipment

Phoenix fu Hua is a 6-C becoming 6-A/High 6-A lol

Fenghuang is a God key, an artifact built from core of the Herrscher which directly got a boon from the imaginary tree a space with 11 higher-dimensions. It is capable of mind-haxing people who can tank negatively effects of the quantum sea(also 11-D space) which drive mind insane and affect Herrschers who were controlled by this big dude. I don't think Saber can withstand the feathers.
If she really can use that in this key, i don't understand why match was made

So Fu Hua just stomps Saber with Fenghuang down?
Well I thought the match up was thematically cool but oh well. Damn why is this verse so annoying to have threads with without stomps in either direction

Well then again it’s not a starting move for her

Last edited:
Yeah it’s just not a first option that Fu Hua is willing to use in fights
She’d rather just not use it at all if she can, but yeah it’s there
Welp time to get this stomp thread closed then
I mean if in character it's not usable then the match can be made but i suppose that she still whiling to use it if she the battle become really complated for her.

Or you made it fun and game and restrict this

I mean if in character it's not usable then the match can be made but i suppose that she still whiling to use it if she the battle become really complated for her
Yeah that’s basically how it is
If things drag on she will just use it or if she has prior knowledge and knows she’s going up against an extremely dangerous enemy so yeah
Once it gets to that point the fight just ends since it easily can due to the combination of Saber’s precog and Fu Hua’s speed amping

Yeah that’s basically how it is
If things drag on she will just use it or if she has prior knowledge and knows she’s going up against an extremely dangerous enemy so yeah
Once it gets to that point the fight just ends since it easily can due to the combination of Saber’s precog and Fu Hua’s speed amping
Yeah if she not using in first move it just finish in who touch first as saber can have excalibur in first move.

But how the feather work, it need to touch saber or no?

Yeah if she not using in first move it just finish in who touch first as saber can have excalibur in first move.

There doesn't need to be contact, its just summoned on the area and it works

Well then I gotta ask how fast is the Excal beam and can it be hard to dodge for those comparable to saber
As Fu Hua gets a notable speed amp with eclipse mode which could allow her to just dodge the beam

The feathers work by simply getting close to her vicinity(A few meters) and she just uses them

Well then I gotta ask how fast is the Excal beam and can it be hard to dodge for those comparable to saber
As Fu Hua gets a notable speed amp with eclipse mode which could allow her to just dodge the beam

The feathers work by simply getting close to her vicinity(A few meters) and she just uses them
Nobody comparable to saber was able to dodge it and it's more quick than speed type noble phantasm like belceperon and she can activate in les than 1 sec. ( technically excalibur no can be argue to be rela+/ls but will not talk about it here)

Okay fir that Arturia have the the range advantage no?

Nobody comparable to saber was able to dodge it and it's more quick than speed type noble phantasm like belceperon and she can activate in les than 1 sec. ( technically excalibur no can be argue to be rela+/ls but will not talk about it here)

Okay fir that Arturia have the the range advantage no?
Then it’s hella iffy on If She can dodge 50/50 since she can heavily surpass saber’s speed in bursts with Eclipse mode but eclipse mode, doesn’t last forever but if she’s with the Base shadow Knight armor and she’s blasted she’s doomed.

So Fu Hua needs to use her speed advantage when she has it to apply pressure and stay close to not give her too much breathing room to quick charge and blast her and taking advantage of her experience edge since she has centuries of it

Which getting close she can easily do since she head on blitzed Knight moon beam sirin using eclipse mode who was tens of meters in the air from her

But yeah Saber has a range advantage the Shadow Knight battle suit is basically mainly built for Speed and CQC

Last edited:
Back