• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vilgax Addition CRT

Mini CRT

So I was watching the Golden Years of Ben 10 known as Alien Force-Ultimate Alien, or UAF, and I realized there was a grave error in Vilgax’s profile for that era of Ben 10—Or his optional equipment era of his profile in general.

This being an item that was integral and central to his character’s appearance at that time, the Vox Peniculus.

This item only appears twice throughout this era, but he canonically has it for every moment before his appearance and since post last OS appearance, his “death,” at the end of Alien Force, and then upon his RETURN he utilized it AGAIN to absorb the Dagon.

In fact, its such a vital plot point that his utilization of this device is the sole explanation of his powers, appearance, and the like throughout UAF.

As such, I move that we have it as optional equipment for Vilgax, similar to how the other equipment he has from UAF lies under “optional equipment,” since it’s an integral part of his character and his equipment despite its small appearances.

Or if this is too extreme, I’d at least like a note mentioning a collective reasoning as to why we don’t accept it as apart of his optional equipment.

His profile MENTIONS he absorbs the power of 10 Heroes and the Dagon, but neither his nor is the actual ability listed, so I’d at least like to prevent confusion around this device or the circumstances of how Vilgax gained power in those instances and as to why this wouldn’t be applicable in combat, as we don’t accept this device to be apart of his Arsenal.

If we accept it as optional equipment, I think it'd be like:

Vox Peniculus: A device Vilgax utilizes to absorb the powers of his enemies, it was used to absorb Ultimos' powers, the power of the Dagon, and was specifically stated to absorb power. It's able to completely absorb beings whose composition are power or some form of energy.

And if it's a note:

Note: While the Vox Peniculus is a device that Vilgax uses in critical moments throughout Alien Force-Ultimate Alien, (UAF), he does not use it often enough or demonstrate consistent usage of this device throughout the series despite his ownership of it, and thus is not included in his standard or optional equipment.

Back