• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory vs Kirumi Tojo

Saying it's going to one-shot Kirumi who massively upscales over someone who's even stronger than Theory still seems like a stretch tho
The thing is the weakest of the weak nearly beat a God Tier with their finisher.

Not only is the AP difference here insignificant if we ignore the fact Kirumi upscales, but even if we do consider the fact that Kirumi upscales, Theory's finishers (which he has 3 of), scale far higher above Theory's AP than Kirumi's upscale.

If Ellsworth almost put someone down who's stronger than Kirumi what do you think is gonna happen when Theory pulls it out.
Her Pain Tolerance will help her fight through one of them, but she'll be severely weakened, which gives Theory the perfect opportunity to finish the fight.

Her Pain Tolerance will help her fight through one of them, but she'll be severely weakened, which gives Theory the perfect opportunity to finish the fight.
Pain Tolerance doesn't up durability or it wouldn't be on the page. It ups her will to persevere through damage.

Pain Tolerance doesn't up durability or it wouldn't be on the page. It ups her will to persevere through damage.
That was the entire point I was trying to convey.

Kirumi's Pain Tolerance will help her fight through the pain, but she's still severely weakened.

Hold on this timeline is cursed.
TKO -> Unproven Cutter -> ATL
ATL -> A-Town Down
Ataxia is the only move that doesn't have this curse.

Which is a good thing because Ataxia is one of the best looking moves on the roster.

Just think of the ATL as the Unproven Cutter (we can even rename Theory's ATL to the Unproven Cutter on his profile if ya want).

And think of A-Town Down as...A-Town Down.

Can my vote for Theory be counted back in pls?

I highly doubt Kirumi outside of her SI has a chance of beating Theory.

She lacks the skill, LS, and experience to fight Theory, especially with the location they're fighting in, and her "range" advantage is hardly a factor. A wooden pole is nothing out of the ordinary for the WWE verse.

Can my vote for Theory be counted back in pls?

I highly doubt Kirumi outside of her SI has a chance of beating Theory.

She lacks the skill, LS, and experience to fight Theory, especially with the location they're fighting in, and her "range" advantage is hardly a factor. A wooden pole is nothing out of the ordinary for the WWE verse.
Agreed. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Theory unless Pikaman or someone else makes a convincing argument.

That's wrong. If a wrestler faces a character far below them they will immediately go for their finisher.
And Kirumi is not “far below” Theory, your point?

I think you're underestimating Theory's intelligence. The second he sees her moving (whether to get up or not) he goes and puts her in another one.
Unless she uses Social Influencing

that with Theory's experience
What experience 😭

Other than that I’m happy to concede at this point, most of your arguments are pretty solid and I really only extended this match-up because I felt it unfair on Kirumi to FRA train a match she had a very real chance of victory in. I’ll vote Theory FRA (yes I get the irony)

That makes it 9:0 for Theory which is a bit overkill but anyways defo grace again 😭

I'll stop bring up the rankings. I have no will nor reason to get them changed. I will say being able to heavily damage AJ Styles while scaling far below him just goes to show the damage Theory would produce.

And Kirumi is not “far below” Theory, your point?

Unless she uses Social Influencing

What experience 😭

Other than that I’m happy to concede at this point, most of your arguments are pretty solid and I really only extended this match-up because I felt it unfair on Kirumi to FRA train a match she had a very real chance of victory in. I’ll vote Theory FRA (yes I get the irony)

That makes it 9:0 for Theory which is a bit overkill but anyways defo grace again 😭
Are you fine with me still giving a counter to your arguments despite the fact that you already voted or should I just let it be?

I'll stop bring up the rankings. I have no will nor reason to get them changed. I will say being able to heavily damage AJ Styles while scaling far below him just goes to show the damage Theory would produce.
I will also emphasize that Styles basically took 0 damage prior from getting hit with the finisher.

Are you fine with me still giving a counter to your arguments despite the fact that you already voted or should I just let it be?
I have no issue wait here you making an argument but being real I doubt I’ll give a response (at least on this thread)

Anyways, lets all give ourselves a pat on the back for making this not only the first W the WWE verse has taken since the LS downgrades, but the first legit banger the WWE verse has had since the WWE LS downgrades!

Back