• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Idk man, I opened the profile, and the only number listed was like 600kj.

Either way Leon is 9-B+, I was just going with the minimum values on each, so he's still like 3x.
yes he is 9-B +,and the 1.5 Megajoule literally can't reach to that,the 12.886 is the ap that the zombie generate and leon definitely scale above it

Chris is lame and his choices are garbage throughout the series. Arguably the most dullest Resident evil character Jake Muller was more entertaining than him.
aXrdG1P_460s.jpg

It better not be the Chris I know...
I mean both are straight up garbage..... one's character is the shit on the company that made him famous with rinse and repeat gimmicks the other one was sooo dull and lame to the point thet tried to show him as a badass by punching a Boulder and guess what it didn't do shit, No wonder his story was garbage in RE6 as well only thing he did was stole spotlight away from Jake.

I think both are just old.... washed up....Uncharismatic and just WELL past their prime.

I mean both are straight up garbage..... one's character is the shit on the company that made him famous with rinse and repeat gimmicks the other one was sooo dull and lame to the point thet tried to show him as a badass by punching a Boulder and guess what it didn't do shit, No wonder his story was garbage in RE6 as well only thing he did was stole spotlight away from Jake.

I think both are just old.... washed up....Uncharismatic and just WELL past their prime.

As true as you might be about the state Jericho is in right now, we still finna jump you.

Back