• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Trust me, I can do these Austin Theory matches All Day!

Tbh, I'm just trying to see how this match goes.

Austin Theory vs Saitama

Saitama's 9-B key will be used here.

Speed is equalized.

Saitama: 3 (Phoenks, Recon, Galvino)

Austin Theory:

Inconclusive: 1 (RandomGuy)

austin-theory-wrestler.gif
200.gif

Last edited:
Saitama: 4,184,000 Joules

Austin Theory: 2,842,127.28351 Joules
, higher with Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down

Saitama holds a ~1.47x AP advantage.

Well, for starters, Austin Theory was a bodybuilding champion at the age of 17. Here's an image of him in that bodybuilding competition. Keep in mind he was only 17 at the time. Now that he’s a full time professional wrestler at the age of 25, there’s no doubt in my mind that Theory is in full peak condition, making him physically superior to a lot of the wrestlers in the roster, as well as one of the most athletically gifted.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

To start things off with a bang, there’s this new wrestler called Axiom. In this promo, he’s billed as someone who can quickly analyze and react to anything thanks to his gift for mathematics, which he uses to defeat wrestlers in the ring. Yes, this guy uses mathematical formulas while in the middle of a match to defeat his opponents. Keep in mind, this guy struggles with NXT wrestlers, while Austin Theory has fought on par with and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the business, so Theory is likely far superior to the likes of Axiom, which is already extremely impressive in itself.

Theory on his debut NXT match was able to fight on par with Roderick Strong. Strong has over 20 years of experience as a wrestler, and was nicknamed The Master of the Backbreaker, due to his ability to constantly target the opponent's back in wrestling matchups.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Austin Theory defeated Ricochet in only a couple of minutes. Ricochet is notorious for using his absurd levels of acrobatics and quick reflexes to blitz, overwhelm, and defeat his opponents.

Theory was able to give Bobby Lashley a good run for his money. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship.
Lesnar also had a UFC career. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Theory is).

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Now here's where I go talking about Finn Balor's skill.

Finn Balor defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

Balor was also able to give Roman Reigns a good run for his money. Roman Reigns became the 2nd man to defeat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

The Undertaker is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.
And that's it🙂

As much as I like to clown on WWE sometimes, this just seems like a skill stomp to me. Especially when you equalize speed for basically no reason.

Unless Saitama has a crazy AP advantage.

Huh, I just noticed that Crablante is 9-B+ 12 megajoules scaling from Piggy Bancon who knocked out several police officers that have 9-B+ durability 🤔

Huh, I just noticed that Crablante is 9-B+ 12 megajoules scaling from Piggy Bancon who knocked out several police officers that have 9-B+ durability 🤔
wait what... if that's the case, Saitama one-punches Austin lmao

Saitama will have a ~4.2x AP advantage over Theory.

The only way Theory can do any significant damage is with his finishers, which will end the fight there.

Theory is also far more skilled, so maybe this won't be too big of an issue.

The only way Theory can do any significant damage is with his finishers, which will end the fight there.

Saitama has a sizeable durability advantage and on top of that enormous pain tolerance if he starts taking damage.

He only really needs 1 punch to win here, add onto that that even if Austin starts to win somehow Saitama's AD would kick in and make him grow far faster and stronger than Austin (though it's still unclear if his combat AD is gonna apply to this key or not yet)

Nah, pretty sure it's a one-shot.

Normal police officers could survive the attack that yield the 12 megajoules.

Monster Plum easily knocks those guys out effortlessly, and Crablante should reasonably be quite a bit superior to him, who Saitama scales to.

So it's definitely fair to say Saitama could knock out those Police Officers as well, who each have durability 4x more than Theory.

Using this logic, Saitama one-shots.

What about the skill gap, though? Wasn't it agreed upon that Theory skillstomps?

At best, this would be Incon, as Theory has no way of permanently damaging Saitama, yet Saitama has no way of hitting Theory.

Keep in mind that Saitama's AD only kicks in if he's at his limit, which likely won't happen here.

Unless y'all can convince me Saitama can one-shot Theory, I'm leaning towards Incon.

What about the skill gap, though? Wasn't it agreed upon that Theory skillstomps?

At best, this would be Incon, as Theory has no way of permanently damaging Saitama, yet Saitama has no way of hitting Theory.

Keep in mind that Saitama's AD only kicks in if he's at his limit, which likely won't happen here.

Unless y'all can convince me Saitama can one-shot Theory, I'm leaning towards Incon.
Sure he can skill all he wants but he's just going to wear himself out and Saitama will eventually get that punch in.

Seems way more likely than a Theory wearing Saitama down victory. So I vote Saitama.

Sure he can skill all he wants but he's just going to wear himself out and Saitama will eventually get that punch in.
I mean, he can just simply dodge. Theory doesn't need to put much effort into avoiding Saitama's attacks if he skill stomps him.

I mean, he can just simply dodge. Theory doesn't need to put much effort into avoiding Saitama's attacks if he skill stomps him.
Saitama has better stamina and pain tolerance. So I still think it's more likely a win for Saitama in the end.

True, but Theory doesn't need to exert much effort to avoid Saitama's attacks.
Well, that doesn't exactly change my opinion or provide much of an argument. He can potentially wear Saitama down with his skill in evasion and striking, but I still feel it's way more likely for Saitama to hit him once or twice either before or after Theory runs out of gas. Each hit from Saitama is going to be devastating, if not an instant knockdown or KO.

Back