• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Phoenks I feel like both of our arguments hold some merit, so let's agree to disagree for now, because at this point, we'll just be arguing the same points over and over.

Also, pretty irrelevant, but seeing Pre-Training Saitama again, I am reminded of a comment that said he looked like "a Korean manhwa protagonist" with his hair. Can't get that thought out of my mind.

Also, pretty irrelevant, but seeing Pre-Training Saitama again, I am reminded of a comment that said he looked like "a Korean manhwa protagonist" with his hair. Can't get that thought out of my mind.
I can't unsee it now 💀

...Would Theory's Social Influencing work?

Can't wait for @Phoenks to completely eviscerate me and tell me why Theory's Social Influencing isn't shit lol.

What's he going to do? Taunt Saitama with promises of free food as a distraction?
fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

But in all seriousness, I looked at his social influencing stuff, and it just seems like things that'd make the fight even harder for him.

"(Has goaded Pat McAfee many times into attacking him. Theory has even stated that he's getting into the head of Pat. His constant taunting in front of Dominik Mysterio caused him to win the match by disqualification)"

Taunting Saitama to attack doesn't seem like something he'd want to do. Getting into his head? They're in a fight to the death, not a press conference. Think he could care less about that.

1. Who tf is King?
2. @Phoenks your argument makes sense for Social Influencing. Theory's SL really only works against people who can't keep their emotions in check.
3. I blame @Recon1511 for ruining my moment.
4. Unironically speaking, is King a fair fight for Theory?

Taunting and overall playing mind games is an advantage in the narrative of pro wrestling but the ap difference makes me think saitama wins

1. Who tf is King?
2. @Phoenks your argument makes sense for Social Influencing. Theory's SL really only works against people who can't keep their emotions in check.
3. I blame @Recon1511 for ruining my moment.
4. Unironically speaking, is King a fair fight for Theory?
King is OPM's ultimate luck character. He's so lucky that he made it to S Class Rank 7 while being a normal human because he manages to survive every interaction with powerful monsters he encounters.

Unironically I think he would stomp Theory due to that luck.

King is OPM's ultimate luck character. He's so lucky that he made it to S Class Rank 7 while being a normal human because he manages to survive every interaction with powerful monsters he encounters.

Unironically I think he would stomp Theory due to that luck.
I hate lucky characters.

Well, a WWE character getting a win over a OPM was too good to be true. I guess I'll find another verse to pit Theory against.

Once again, I blame Recon for ruining my moment for mentioning the 12 MJ feats.

I need Theory to get a good legitimate win over a popular verse so I can clown on the supporters whenever they try slandering me.

Theory does have a massive skill advantage and Crablante doesn't have Saitama's endurance. Also Crablante's eys are his weak spot
"Austin Theory beats a mf who's half-man half-crab." Imagine me saying that to an OPM supporter. They wouldn't take me seriously.

I need a legit opponent.

Once again, I blame Recon for ruining my moment for mentioning the 12 MJ feats.

I need Theory to get a good legitimate win over a popular verse so I can clown on the supporters whenever they try slandering me.
Put him against Huijin Park from Jungle Juice :>

"Austin Theory beats a mf who's half-man half-crab." Imagine me saying that to an OPM supporter. They wouldn't take me seriously.

I need a legit opponent.
Well you can word it as "Austin theory beats the monster that made Saitama bleed" Much more impressive now

Back