• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory vs Kirumi Tojo

Austin Theory vs Kirumi Tojo
Austin Theory: 9 (FantaRin_The_First, Bruhtelho, DemonicDude, Cimafranca133, Popted2, AceOfSpaces3709, RandomGuy2345, DivineAura44, Pikaman)

Kirumi Tojo:

Inconlusive:
kZL7p97.jpeg

Toujou.Kirumi.full.2081454.jpg

Last edited:
Huh, I had no idea Kirumi had that kind of combat experience and skill

I’d still fancy Theory (skill wise) but it’s far from the skill stomp I thought it was looking at this initially

Last edited:
AP/Dura: Kirumi upscales from 3.68 MJ, while Theory is 2.84 MJ. A roughly 1.3x AP advantage. Nothing game changing, though Kirumi does upscale from her AP value, though Theory can negate that AP disadvantage with his finishers, which he has 3 of.

LS: Theory is Peak Human. Kirumi is Athletic Human. Don't really need to say much other than this will be very detrimental for Kirumi to try and grapple with...a wrestler who has many years of experience in grappling/wrestling. For what it's worth, Kirumi can lift Theory's body weight, so maybe that could help her here.

Skill and Experience: Kirumi is surprisingly a lot more skilled than I initially thought. Though I still Theory holds the advantage here. Not only does he have actual on screen feats (which most of the Dangan verse lacks), but said on screen feats are more impressive than the skill feats Kirumi has demonstrated. Far from a skill stomp, but Theory does hold the edge in overall CQC. I will say that Theory's experience could be a detriment here, which I will explain a bit later.

Range: Kirumi holds a clear advantage here, having extended melee range with her Wooden Pole, and apparently dozens of meters with her guns(?). I'm wary about her guns, but since it's not listed on her standard equipment section, I think it's fine to restrict them and let her keep her Wooden Pole.

Stamina: Theory can last in a fight for extended amounts of time while taking shots from foreign objects like steel chairs, steel steps, and kendo sticks, which all leave many welts and bruises all over the wrestlers body. He can also fight through injuries such as broken fingers and a swollen/broken jaw. This is all very impressive, but I think Kirumi has him beat (though it's not by much). Being sliced/lacerated multiple times by circular saws while receiving piercing damage on her hands is a bit more impressive than what Theory has shown.

Others: Both individuals actually have a few abilities that they share. Both have Social Influencing, some solid Stamina/Pain Tolerance feats (Pain Tolerance needs to be added to Theory's profile), as well as Weapon Mastery. Though Theory's IR makes him harder to hit, along with that skill advantage. I'm inclined to believe that Theory takes this section.

Overall, I think I'll go with Theory high-diff, though Incon isn't necessarily out of the picture here. Theory is more skilled, but he has only 6 years of experience as a wrestler. While on this wiki, experience is a relatively niche thing, experience in WWE plays a huge factor in fights. There have been many times where a wrestler defeated their opponent via experience. Theory's still a rookie, and he makes rookie mistakes. A prime example is his arrogance, which can be a detriment here if he's not careful. Though I do think Theory's skill, as well as his IR, can somewhat make up for this gaping flaw. Also, Theory's fighting style is relatively simple. He's primarily a brawler, who uses stiff strikes and grapples to win his matches, though he's deceivingly agile for someone his size. While Theory can pull out a flashy move here and there, his fighting style is still pretty simple, which makes it easier for Kirumi to avoid his attacks, despite being the lesser skilled of the two. Let's not forget Theory's finishers, and while I do think Kirumi can fight through getting hit by one finisher, she's not fighting through two of them.

TL;DR: A-Town puts Kirumi Down!

AP/Dura: Kirumi upscales from 3.68 MJ, while Theory is 2.84 MJ. A roughly 1.3x AP advantage. Nothing game changing, though Kirumi does upscale from her AP value, though Theory can negate that AP disadvantage with his finishers, which he has 3 of.
It should be noted that Kirumi scales to Gonta who's considered superhuman to the rest of the cast

Also due to her experience acting as the adviser to several political figures, Kirumi is very influential. Once she was accused in the second trial, The Rebuttal Showdown begins with Shuichi in the danger zone, which shows how heavily the students were on Kirumi's side. And once she was revealed as the culprit, she almost successfully guilt-tripped the students into volunteering to be executed instead after the trial by relaying her motive.

It should be noted that Kirumi scales to Gonta who's considered superhuman to the rest of the cast

Also due to her experience acting as the adviser to several political figures, Kirumi is very influential. Once she was accused in the second trial, The Rebuttal Showdown begins with Shuichi in the danger zone, which shows how heavily the students were on Kirumi's side. And once she was revealed as the culprit, she almost successfully guilt-tripped the students into volunteering to be executed instead after the trial by relaying her motive.
Fair, but that AP/Dura advantage isn't enough to completely sway things to her side, especially with Theory's finishers.

Kirumi's SL is fair, and it will work on someone with the inexperience of Theory if given the chance. But Theory has his SL, and Kirumi hasn't shown any resistance to it either, so both go hand-in-hand.

I will also like to say that Theory has a far more versatile moveset as well, and since this is taking place in his home turf, it won't be good for Kirumi.
Kek. You posted enough proof for me to vote for the side of Austin FRA.
Yay!

More about Kirumi's skill:
Kirumi is effective in a variety of roles, she shows talent with cooking, cleaning, business acumen, political intrigue, espionage, stealth rescue missions, and athletics.
She was even apparently approached for a job that would "destroy a nation"
It's also worth mentioning that the first keyword the developers had about Kirumi’s development was “omnipotent maid

espionage, stealth rescue missions, and athletics.
These are the only ones that'll be useful in a combat scenario, and even then, 2 of these are only useful depending on the circumstance.

She was even apparently approached for a job that would "destroy a nation"
This is very, very vague. It doesn't really say anything about her. At least, not enough to win this fight.

It's also worth mentioning that the first keyword the developers had about Kirumi’s development was “omnipotent maid
This falls under the same category the statement I mentioned above does. Another vague statement (though you could make a potential argument for flowery language).

This is very, very vague. It doesn't really say anything about her. At least, not enough to win this fight.
Her being requested to annihilate a nation shows just how highly she's regarded
This falls under the same category the statement I mentioned above does. Another vague statement (though you could make a potential argument for flowery language).
"Omnipotence" here is probably talking about how she's known as the maid that can complete any request.

Her being requested to annihilate a nation shows just how highly she's regarded
I mean, this doesn't really help her in the skill department. There are no demonstrations of her doing something to this extent. It's still an extremely vague statement.

"Omnipotence" here is probably talking about how she's known as the maid that can complete any request.
Yeah. You can make an argument that this falls under flowery language.

You give up, Adem? :devilish:
He might but I don’t

Tbh I don’t know yet who I think takes this but I do think your opening essay needs a teensy bit of debunking done here and there. Mainly my thinking is that all of Kirumi’s advantages congregate in one specific style of potential victory, giving her a very solid win-con that compiles all her strengths and swerves where she falls short

Thanks.

I guess now we just contact people to vote?
Ignore this.

He might but I don’t

Tbh I don’t know yet who I think takes this but I do think your opening essay needs a teensy bit of debunking done here and there. Mainly my thinking is that all of Kirumi’s advantages congregate in one specific style of potential victory, giving her a very solid win-con that compiles all her strengths and swerves where she falls short
My main argument is that Theory's advantages in this fight matter more and play a bigger factor than Kirumi's.

Dammmm straight for the kill. Lol

Well not necessarily I guess like Kenny I mean......not that kind of like 😳 he's in my top 10 I get it.
But I like Dexter Lumis, Adam Cole and Bray Wyatt too wonder if I should do their matches every now and then I wanna improve my record, Check my
win loss ratio 😎
All those 3 profiles (especially Lumis' and Cole's) need some serious revising.

Back