• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At least 9-B Takemichi Hanagaki Upgrade Tokyo Revengers

It's not necessary to create a CRT for every small change.
True for minor changes but for a entire tiering and AP change even if it doesn't seem like much if it wasn't in a prior CRT then that needs a CRT to be applicable

Actually considering I saw this CRT and the profile before the change I can only assume it was done in response to Josh's proposal without knowing staff input was required to do so

True for minor changes but for a entire tiering and AP change even if it doesn't seem like much if it wasn't in a prior CRT then that needs a CRT to be applicable
It was just about fixing a mistake the original creator of the page made so I can't see why a CRT would be needed since the change is also correct according to the wiki as well.

We should hold off on using anything on the profiles like they are law.

Some of the stats on the profile are based off absolutely nothing and will get fixed in an apparent much needed verse wide clean up Crt that I’m planning.

It was just about fixing a mistake the original creator of the page made so I can't see why a CRT would be needed since the change is also correct according to the wiki as well.
nah even Josh voiced this earlier that the answer for this current CRT was to just fully scale takemitchy to 9-B and higher with resolution which should've been changed to be what's proposed in the OP
Anyways that profile doesn’t even have justification for being 9-C in the first place. So the answer is still just fully scale takemichi to 9-B and I’ll revise the kisaki profile all at once later.
Yep so basically this part of the CRT got applied without staff approval and was then also used to as a crux to argue against myself.

Not trying to sound like an ass but regardless of how you feel it is still a violation and caused some confusion in the thread ofc as I said it's not like you knew better if I'm sure you wouldn't have done it

Can you guys finally tell me if you agree with subsonic Draken or not?
(Based on the saving Takemichi from bullets stuff + scaling from Angry who is subsonic)

That seems acceptable. Gives good support to top tiers since Mikey and the other dude will be upgraded.

1. Does angry even have a profile and 2. Should we decide who to scale it to in a thread rn or my future CRT

That seems acceptable. Gives good support to top tiers since Mikey and the other dude will be upgraded.

1. Does angry even have a profile and 2. Should we decide who to scale it to in a thread rn or my future CRT
He doesn't have one yet but im planning on creating one for him after subsonic Draken finally gets accepted, only issue is that we don't know how fast he is in his base form. And I think we can decide who to scale it to here.

Here is a list of the characters I think his speed can be scaled to:
Kakucho (beat Angry)
Takemichi (blocked a punch from Kakucho even tho he was off guard)
Draken (should be stronger and faster than Angry)
Base form South (was faster than Draken)
Hanma (was able to keep up with Draken)
Mucho (shouldn't be subsonic but Angry barely dodged one of his attacks, I think this is good enough for superhuman)
Baji (should be around Mucho)

Kakucho (beat Angry)
Mucho (shouldn't be subsonic but Angry barely dodged one of his attacks, I think this is good enough for superhuman)
I think this is fine I’ll do some looking later today to see if anybody else can scale.
He doesn't have one yet but im planning on creating one for him after subsonic Draken finally gets accepted,
For me I’d rather just have him only scale to Angry and not try to use the bullet feat as supporting evidence for subsonic Draken.
I think we can decide who to scale it to here.
If it’s fine with op it’s cool with me too

I think this is fine I’ll do some looking later today to see if anybody else can scale.
Forgot Wakasa and Benkei who should be subsonic (Wakasa casually dodged South's punch and was clearly a lot faster than him, Benkei casually blocked South's punch and even called him slow)

For me I’d rather just have him only scale to Angry and not try to use the bullet feat as supporting evidence for subsonic Draken.

If it’s fine with op it’s cool with me too
It is fine with me.

Forgot Wakasa and Benkei who should be subsonic (Wakasa casually dodged South's punch and was clearly a lot faster than him, Benkei casually blocked South's punch and even called him slow)
Senju scales to subsonic as well. Will Mikey get At least subsonic rating from blitzing Hanma and Taiju?

Can someone summarize in one post what was accepted in regards to the Subsonic scaling and who is agreeing with it?

Can someone summarize in one post what was accepted in regards to the Subsonic scaling and who is agreeing with it?
Not all have profiles yet but seemingly this
Here is a list of the characters I think his speed can be scaled to:
Kakucho (beat Angry)

Back