• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At least 9-B Takemichi Hanagaki Upgrade Tokyo Revengers

Chapter 245 is out.

Takemichi was able to blow Kakucho away with a single punch. Kakucho is among the top 10 strongest characters in Tokyo Revengers

I suggest

Attack Potency: At least Street level (Upscales from Kisaki), At least Wall level with Resolution (He is strong enough to blow Kakucho away in one punch. Was able to put Taiju on his knees with a single punch - Taiju should scale above Baji who performed this feat)

Speed: Superhuman

I agree with takemichi scaling to 9-B.

The street level rating should be removed and just scale takemichi to 9-B fully with a higher with resolution.

Quite frankly I have no idea why he is even scaling to street, especially when he’s upscaling from kisaki when I haven’t even made a kisaki profile yet.

The street level rating should be removed and just scale takemichi to 9-B fully with a higher with resolution.

Quite frankly I have no idea why he is even scaling to street, especially when he’s upscaling from kisaki when I haven’t even made a kisaki profile yet.
Agreed and I'm surprised there isn't a kisaki profile tbh

Last edited:
I was supposed to make it months ago 😅 but just lost interest maybe I’ll make it when I have nothing to do
I feel that I've been procrastinating on making profiles for World Trigger after I did some revisions and one profile creation already

I have checked. There is already Kisaki profile. He is at least 9-C.

I have checked. There is already Kisaki profile. He is at least 9-C.
Weird since I was the one who was supposed to make it.

Anyways that profile doesn’t even have justification for being 9-C in the first place. So the answer is still just fully scale takemichi to 9-B and I’ll revise the kisaki profile all at once later.

Agree with Wall Level Takemichi.

but what is the reason he got Superhuman speed? while the Draken still remained on Avarge Human in his profile. need a reason why Takemichi can get Superhuman speed as well as Baji.

It's pretty bad for Draken, which I think rarely gets revisions on its speed.

recommend waiting for the arc to finish before making these crts but whatever.

Him tagging kakucho once doesn't scale because Kakucho was clearly shocked at Takemitchy not instantly folding (he literally states "wtf why this mf not falling") and there's a whole ass panel scene of his shock registering Takemitchy with his younger self, and obviously being distracted as a result.

Their will be more definitive scaling for Mitchy and co later on in the arc, let's just be patient and wait for the arc (atleast the fight) to be finished before making one more organized crt rather than these one's with faulty evidence.

Him tagging kakucho once doesn't scale because Kakucho was clearly shocked at Takemitchy not instantly folding (he literally states "wtf why this mf not falling") and there's a whole ass panel scene of his shock registering Takemitchy with his younger self, and obviously being distracted as a result.
Being shocked doesn't drastically lower durability though so takemitchy damaging him still counts unless you can prove that this series operates on the premise that people can raise and lower their durability at will
Their will be more definitive scaling for Mitchy and co later on in the arc, let's just be patient and wait for the arc (atleast the fight) to be finished before making one more organized crt rather than these one's with faulty evidence.
Evidence isn't faulty but that's true there are good evidences later

Being shocked doesn't drastically lower durability though so takemitchy damaging him still counts unless you can prove that this series operates on the premise that people can raise and lower their durability at will
being shocked makes you distracted meaning you won't properly be able to defend a punch. This is fighting 101...
Evidence isn't faulty but that's true there are good evidences later
Scaling off a singular punch on someone you got because they weren't focused is faulty.

being shocked makes you distracted meaning you won't properly be able to defend a punch. This is fighting 101...
If I'm wall level and a human level character attacks me when I'm not on guard that doesn't mean my durability will just be drastically lowered so much that this guy is to overcome the gap in durability and ap and do major or significant damage

Again you're going to have to prove the series works in this way where characters can alter durability otherwise Takemitchy scales

Takemichi should actually have subsonic speed because he was able to block Kakucho's punch even tho he was off guard.

Agree with Wall Level Takemichi.

but what is the reason he got Superhuman speed? while the Draken still remained on Avarge Human in his profile. need a reason why Takemichi can get Superhuman speed as well as Baji.

It's pretty bad for Draken, which I think rarely gets revisions on its speed.
Draken already has superhuman speed on his profile but he should have subsonic.

If I'm wall level and a human level character attacks me when I'm not on guard that doesn't mean my durability will just be drastically lowered so much that this guy is to overcome the gap in durability and ap and do major or significant damage

Again you're going to have to prove the series works in this way where characters can alter durability otherwise Takemitchy scales
Listen. I'm not going to argue this. If you are literally off guard and someone punches you, you will fall. You can still tank the attack due to your durab, thats not what im arguing ffs, im arguing that the reason he fell was due to being distracted -> thus off guard --> thus lacked the balance to tank the punch and not fall.

To argue otherwise is asinine. This is ******* common sense.

First of all calm down you're too heated over a discussion online about an anime character

Secondly
isten. I'm not going to argue this. If you are literally off guard and someone punches you, you will fall. You can still tank the attack due to your durab, thats not what im arguing ffs, im arguing that the reason he fell was due to being distracted -> thus off guard --> thus lacked the balance to tank the punch and not fall.
Secondly sure you could stagger someone without doing damage to them however what takemitchy does is much more impressive and doesn't at all fit what you're saying

Also no human level character is going to not only bruise but also send back a wall level character several meters by punching them while they're off guard that's not how that works so have some common sense

Takemitchy veritably punches Kakucho away between about maybe 4 or 5 meters away lightly bruising for almost the same damage he took prior with Kakucho stating the real takemitchy he considered strong and a "hero" as a kid has finally returned acknowledging his strength

That's even literally and narratively shown with the younger takemitchy being shown from his perspective when he's punched

Draken's profile needs to be fixed. His tier is listed as At least 9-B but he is only wall level (no at least) in AP and durability in his profile.

This is extremely disingenuous since Takemitchy already scales to wall lvl via upscaling from Kisaki, and scaling from Taiju "human lvl" my ass.
This is extremely disingenuous when you imply im stating a durability altering is occuring. I addressed this in my last ******* comment stop strawmanning.
As for proving being off balance means you would fall flat on ur face inversely, it's self evident. The verse works on fighting mechanics of real life you dimwit.

This is extremely disingenuous since Takemitchy already scales to wall lvl via upscaling from Kisaki
He doesn't he's 9-C via kisaki
This is extremely disingenuous when you imply im stating a durability altering is occuring.
Not sure why you're replying to this again when you've done so once before and I've already shown scans and besides this was before you articulated that you meant make someone fall without damaging even then you're reasoning falls flat due to scans
stop strawmanning
Yeah lol I'm not I addressed your comment you made when you said this as it was said there
As for proving being off balance means you would fall flat on ur face inversely, it's self evident. The verse works on fighting mechanics of real life you dimwit.
Lmao bro exactly you would simply fall or stumble it seem you're blatantly ignoring this entire section here and the scans where I guy gets punched and flies 15-20 feet away and ends up bruised
First of all calm down you're too heated over a discussion online about an anime character

Secondly

Secondly sure you could stagger someone without doing damage to them however what takemitchy does is much more impressive and doesn't at all fit what you're saying

Also no human level character is going to not only bruise but also send back a wall level character several meters by punching them while they're off guard that's not how that works so have some common sense

Takemitchy veritably punches Kakucho away between about maybe 4 or 5 meters away lightly bruising for almost the same damage he took prior with Kakucho stating the real takemitchy he considered strong and a "hero" as a kid has finally returned acknowledging his strength

That's even literally and narratively shown with the younger takemitchy being shown from his perspective when he's punched

So yeah it seems you have nothing else to say since you've just resulted to cheap and tactless insults because you can't argue your point or counter my points

Thanks for your input here though try not to act the way you're acting here again as it's unprofessional and you're viable to be reported for this continuous kind of language

Last edited:
He doesn't he's 9-C via kisaki
Literally says wall lvl read the profile
Not sure why you're replying to this again when you've done so once before and I've already shown scans and besides this was before you articulated that you meant make someone fall without damaging even then you're reasoning falls flat due to scans
Your syntax is so poor i dont even understand what im meant to respond to here
Yeah lol I'm not I addressed your comment you made when you said this as it was said there
"hOw dO tHeY aLtEr dUrAbLiTy"
Lmao bro exactly you would simply fall or stumble it seem you're blatantly ignoring this entire section here and the scans where I guy gets punched and flies 15-20 feet away and ends up bruised
Have you ever been punch full power in the face by a wall lvl guy whilst off balance? Yeah id fall flat on my ass even if they were just a regular human
So yeah it seems you have nothing else to say since you've just resulted to cheap and tactless insults because you can't argue your point or counter my points

Thanks for your input here though try not to act the way you're acting here again as it's unprofessional and you're viable to be reported for this continuous kind of language
Unprofessional??? UNPROFESSIONAL??? All you've done is use fallacious strawmans against me whilst repeating the same idiotic points over and over again. Quit with this "stop being so mad lol" bs, stop ratting and i won't be pissed off. You've made two different blatant lies in this comment alone for god's sake. Embarrassing.

Kisaki has Wall level durability so 9-B via Kisaki.
Yeah then that needs to simply be fixed in th OP so takemitchy shouldn't be 9-B with resolution and should just flat out scale with higher via resolution

So if we're going to go by that then structure the CRT as such

Dude hasn't even read the article of the character he's arguing for T.T
Literally says wall lvl read the profile
At least Street level (Upscales from Kisaki), At least Wall level with Resolution (He is strong enough to blow Kakucho away in one punch. Was able to put Taiju on his knees with a single punch - Taiju should scale above Baji who performed this feat)

hOw dO tHeY aLtEr dUrAbLiTy"
??? Whose arguing that
Unprofessional??? UNPROFESSIONAL??? All you've done is use fallacious strawmans against me whilst repeating the same idiotic points over and over again. Quit with this "stop being so mad lol" bs, stop ratting and i won't be pissed off. You've made two different blatant lies in this comment alone for god's sake. Embarrassing.
Yeah no one's strawmanning and you're getting extra heated for nothing really

??? Whose arguing that
YOU DID. YOU kept asking me to prove "that they alter durability" for my logic of thinking to work.
Yeah no one's strawmanning and you're getting extra heated for nothing really
You attacked my argument by stating id need to prove an argument i wasn't making in the first place. That's what strawmanning is.

Aight im done. Do whatever yall want, but i will not waste my time fighting rats who strawman then act all innocent afterwards. Peace.

YOU DID. YOU kept asking me to prove "that they alter durability" for my logic of thinking to work.
Literally after you articulated what you were saying I completely dismissed that and agreed to what you said lol so maybe read and comprehend
You attacked my argument by stating id need to prove an argument i wasn't making in the first place. That's what strawmanning is.
Going by the OP's proposal takemitchy would be 9-C with 9-B resolution you argued that takemitchy doesn't scale and didn't damage him

I provided scans that shows he damages him and explained the narrative while also showing he knocked him back a good 15-20 feet

No one's strawmanning you simply just can't argue your point after I corrected myself after your own explanation of what you meant

Even then I only said asked for those evidences 2 times before you articulated and never again asked afterwards because you made it obvious what you were trying to say
Aight im done. Do whatever yall want, but i will not waste my time fighting rats who strawman then act all innocent afterwards. Peace.
Have a good one bro, next time read up

Literally after you articulated what you were saying I completely dismissed that and agreed to what you said lol so maybe read and comprehend
I reiterated it various times throughout the thread and yet you consistently went back to that. Just because you correct yourself NOW doesn't mean you didnt strawman lol.
oing by the OP's proposal takemitchy would be 9-C with 9-B resolution you argued that takemitchy doesn't scale and didn't damage him

I provided scans that shows he damages him and explained the narrative while also showing he knocked him back a good 15-20 feet

No one's strawmanning you simply just can't argue your point after I corrected myself after your own explanation of what you meant
Is it failing to argue when your obtuse and nobody else gives enough of a **** about this verse to even comprehend either of our arguments
Have a good one bro, next time read up
Next time dont rat and strawman, god i love the fact you have an air of moral superiority and then end it off being so petty. Such a hypocrite.

The fact you corrected yourself doesn't negate the fact you strawmanned me various times

I reiterated it various times throughout the thread and yet you consistently went back to that. Just because you correct yourself NOW doesn't mean you didnt strawman lol.
Yeah bro no one's correcting themselves "now" as you're saying we can go through this bit by bit if need be

You stated this
My response was this going again by what was suggest for the tiering by the OP
If takemitchy were street level as OP suggested and you believed he doesn't scale because Kakucho was shocked then ofc you'd need to prove the series works in a way where his durability would allow himself to be hurled 20 feet and bruised by a lower tiered character, not a strawman in context
This was your defense to that nothing being articulated or said to meet my simple ask of you. You simply said being off guard makes it so he can't defend himself from a lower tiered fighter which doesn't really do anything to argue how a street level is going to wallop a wall level with the distance and damage takemitchy did so again not a strawman

Listen. I'm not going to argue this. If you are literally off guard and someone punches you, you will fall. You can still tank the attack due to your durab, thats not what im arguing ffs, im arguing that the reason he fell was due to being distracted -> thus off guard --> thus lacked the balance to tank the punch and not fall.

You then proceeded to get angry but actually articulated your meaning and I dropped the durability dropping arguement to prove takemitchy scales and provided evidences why, again no strawmanning if you analyze this bit by bit. The mere fact that I was being generous enough to say yeah sure I stawmanned twice when I didn't is saying something but I'm not going to pander to you

Last edited:
Next time dont rat and strawman, god i love the fact you have an air of moral superiority and then end it off being so petty. Such a hypocrite.
Besides I believe I get to take the moral high ground when your up in your shit over an bad argument you made when I simply answered to accordingly while you're tossing insults back and forth

It's not like this isn't a CRT going over the basis being provided by the OP and our responses to what's being proposed

Yeah then that needs to simply be fixed in th OP so takemitchy shouldn't be 9-B with resolution and should just flat out scale with higher via resolution

So if we're going to go by that then structure the CRT as such
When this post was made Takemichi had Street level attack potency via Kisaki for some reason and that's why it also says that in this post but it has been fixed on the wiki since.

When this post was made Takemichi had Street level attack potency via Kisaki for some reason and that's why it also says that in this post but it has been fixed on the wiki since.
Apologies but was there a CRT to change the tiering because I'm not seeing it listed in the history

Back