• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Hagoromo Otsutsuki - Anti-Magic GG vs COAT GG

How does he cut the cause and effect relationships of something that has no cause or effect? Cause and effect only become cause and effect once the effect actually, yk, happens. And the moment that happens, literally instantaneously, Asta loses the sword which allows him to cut that relationship. In other words, Asta literally has no time to cut the cause and effect relationship.

The cause is the use of chakra which initiates a jutsu, and causality immediately reverses it. When Asta consistently surround himself with causality break it prevents him from even being affected by the spell/jutsu.

Literally just does not matter + not how that works. I'm yet to hear a single reason for why Asta having AM running through his body protects him from getting teleported.
Because that jutsu requires the use of chakra, and applying it to Asta will simply cause it to get negged.
Live footage of Asta trying to cut the causality of ameno with his CM sword:

No idea why you're even bringing up GoH and a completely different context.

Lol you took what I said completely out of context but sure.
First of all, I mentioned spatial manip in reference to it not helping against ameno, idk what's the point of saying Asta negates them (he doesn't because he can't negate 6 paths senjutsu 🤥).

6 path senjutsu still uses chakra, wdym? Not only is curse power (juryoku) a separate power source from magic power (maryoku) Pre-timeskip baste Asta was afflicted by a curse made purely of curse power and used his anti-magic to neg it and in case of you didn't know curses are explicitly stated stated to not be magic
He's also negated curse magic which incorporates both curse power and magic power, so six paths senjutsu won't be an issue, it's chakra based. Nevermind the fact that anti-magic power is derived from anti-energy or the fact that he's already negged different types of supernatural energies, one of them not even being mana based.

He's already negated things with natural mana and things with curse power. Just because Hagoromo is adding something "extra" to his chakra doesn't mean anti-magic will not work. Do you know how many different variations of magical power there are in BC? Asta's anti-magic will still neg 6 paths senjutsu.

Second of all, destroying something with EE doesn't automatically give you resistance to EE. Guy destroyed TSO but would have gotten erased if he directly touched them. More context is necessary. Specially him physically interacting with EE without being affected.

Like I said before Asta has negged things that erase you upon contact. Langris launched his attack which erases everything and here Asta neggs it

Last edited:
I'm so shocked at how many people don't understand how Asta's abilities work. I thought they were fairly simple.

Nothing to add to the match specifically but isn't the argument for Asta's causality manipulation going overboard? If it could literally do what everyone is saying why doesn't Asta just negate wounds he receives from magic?

Nothing to add to the match specifically but isn't the argument for Asta's causality manipulation going overboard? If it could literally do what everyone is saying why doesn't Asta just negate wounds he receives from magic?
There’s a substantial difference between being damaged from a physical attack amped with magical power or chakra vs being hit with something that's actually a spell or magic/hax that's directly applied to you, and that's because magical power and spells/magic are related but different demon-destroyer severs the causality of spells

You can use magical power without magic, here it's stated that Gadja is floating without using magic. Moreover, Asta even states none of the Ryuzen used magical/yojutsu on him they were just using magic power/yoryoku amped physical strikes.

Even Lucius realized this and stated the only way around anti-magic is physical attacks

Last edited:
Because Asta already said he can't do a thing against physical attacks and injuries. No one here said he could revert damage or something.

Right now, this is about teleportation, which Asta has actually shown to be able to revert.

If anything, Hag being able to teleport Asta is the argument going overboard

There’s a substantial difference between being damaged from a physical attack amped with magical power or chakra vs being hit with something that's actually a spell or magic/hax that's directly applied to you, and that's because magical power and spells/magic are related but different demon-destroyer severs the causality of spells
I know which is why I didn't have physical attacks in mind when I asked, I'm inquiring solely about spells. If someone were to be burned by magical fire, would the demon dweller be able to erase it?

When converting your stamina into chakra, it swirls your physical and spiritual energies. Chakra is a product of your stamina, but it is not your stamina.
holy semantics

Chakra is just stamina turned into an energy, it's been said repeatedly in databooks and the series.
That's spiritual and physical energy, which are not naturally infused together. So 0 chakra and 0 stamina equals death. That does not mean chakra=life force, especially since stamina can exist without chakra, and 0 stamina in the absence of chakra, means you die.
0 physical and mental energy means death.

if you use the last of those energies as chakra you die

if you use the last of those energies as stamina you die.

the difference between the two is the difference between overtaxing your body on physical activity or over taxing your body on an energy beam.

it's not like its two separate power systems. it's two energies that can be mixed to be used as either stamina or chakra.
It's more than just repurposing. You're actually converting your stamina into chakra by mixing two different energies.
except you mix the two energies to make stamina too. it is very much repurposing.
He was going to die because running low of stamina in addition to chakra. death=0 chakra and 0 stamina.
except he specifically said he was going to run out of chakra and die because of it.
Magical power is generated by mixing two different energies that are spiritual and physical just like magical power which has already been stated before and you will die if you lack both.
magic power isn't literally life force tho, it isn't made by mixing the mind and body, it isn't repurposed stamina.

thats why I've said the closest thing you have in Black Clover is Ki which is almost identical.
Which is great, because magical power is created from internal mana (spiritual) and ki (body).
you're equating two supernatural energies with literal stamina

when they're saying mental and physical energies its not something magical.

it's literally the biology of the mind and body creating stamina, that is in turn made into energy
The SBA has always supported this.
except it doesn't because Anti Magic doesn't negate Chi by our standards which is what Chakra is accepted as.

Anti-Magic: Abilities that focus on nullifying magic, potentially even rejecting physical characteristics augmented by magic or making it so that the user cannot be harmed by magic at all. This can negate spells, from simple blasts to more complicated effects, and may be capable of stripping magical items of their enchantments and magical properties.

While useful against magic users, this ability cannot nullify non-magical supernatural abilities, such as those based on chi.

and nothing Black Clover has specifically shown that it can negate meta-physical vitality-based energy created by literally existing.

If y'all have issues with how chakra is treated on Wiki make a CRT on it or read the lengthier chakra blog on the verse page(or wait for the updated one coming eventually.)

I'm not trying to bust out every scan in the verse and give a long explanation of all the intricacies of chakra just to prove something that is already unanimously accepted by staff.

I know which is why I didn't have physical attacks in mind when I asked, I'm inquiring solely about spells. If someone were to be burned by magical fire, would the demon dweller be able to erase it?
Yes, it very likely could. In the elf arc Hage village was hit a poison spell that causes lingering burns. as you can see, The villagers note it feels as if they're burning alive. When Asta and Yuno arrived, Asta tried to negate the effects, But couldn't since the effects weren't magic, hence no longer under a spell once he had this realization demon-destroyer emerged from his grimoire and used it to reverse the effects so I don't see why he couldn't use it to reverse burns caused by a spell.

holy semantics

Chakra is just stamina turned into an energy, it's been said repeatedly in databooks and the series.
Did you even read the links you posted? It literally says that mixing physical and mental energy produces chakra, not the othet way around. What exactly do you think those two arrows denoted as "mixing mental and physical energies mean"??? The scans you linked are saying the opposite of what you're implying. Because you entire angle is confusing. Your own scans don't even agree with what your saying.

Chakra is not stamina, chakra is created from stamina, stamina is unmixed spiritual and physical energies. I have already seen the charts + data book. At this point the antics to try to rule out VE is damn near comical, because now we're just grasping at straws.

0 physical and mental energy means death.

if you use the last of those energies as chakra you die

if you use the last of those energies as stamina you die.

the difference between the two is the difference between overtaxing your body on physical activity or over taxing your body on an energy beam.

it's not like its two separate power systems. it's two energies that can be mixed to be used as either stamina or chakra.

Physical energy and spiritual energy don't mix together as stamina, they mix together as chakra, read the diagram.

except you mix the two energies to make stamina too. it is very much repurposing.
I don't know what fanfiction you're reading, but that's not how it works I dont know how one can sinoly read a diagram and ignore the part where it says the energies are mixed to create chakra. Stamina is generated from spiritual and physical energies. Do you know what happens if a mage converts all of their life energy to magical power and use it? they die, just like how a Shinobi will die if they convert all of their stamina into chakra and use it.

except he specifically said he was going to run out of chakra and die because of it.
Yeah, and he was low of stamina too.
magic power isn't literally life force tho, it isn't made by mixing the mind and body, it isn't repurposed stamina.
Neither is chakra. I'm repeating myself at this point. Magical power is created when mana dwells/joins with life energy.
thats why I've said the closest thing you have in Black Clover is Ki which is almost identical.

you're equating two supernatural energies with literal stamina

when they're saying mental and physical energies its not something magical.

it's literally the biology of the mind and body creating stamina, that is in turn made into energy
Stamina is what the two separate energies are collectively know as, but they're two separate energies.
except it doesn't because Anti Magic doesn't negate Chi by our standards which is what Chakra is accepted as.

Anti-Magic: Abilities that focus on nullifying magic, potentially even rejecting physical characteristics augmented by magic or making it so that the user cannot be harmed by magic at all. This can negate spells, from simple blasts to more complicated effects, and may be capable of stripping magical items of their enchantments and magical properties.

While useful against magic users, this ability cannot nullify non-magical supernatural abilities, such as those based on chi.

and nothing Black Clover has specifically shown that it can negate meta-physical vitality-based energy created by literally existing.

If y'all have issues with how chakra is treated on Wiki make a CRT on it or read the lengthier chakra blog on the verse page(or wait for the updated one coming eventually.)

I'm not trying to bust out every scan in the verse and give a long explanation of all the intricacies of chakra just to prove something that is already unanimously accepted by staff.
Chakra is supernatural form of energy, and I don't even see anything about it being "chi" on the verses page. Not to mention anti-magic has negated things other than magic/mana based such as curse power. I'm not about sit here and squabble over tiny semantics, because this grasping at straws is getting very tiresome, since I'm repeating myself several times now.

Curse magic would be closer to something like Woodstyle so not really the right comparison here
Curse shells use curse power「呪力 juryoku 」not magical power .「魔力 maryoku」 which is derived from mana and ki. Curses are specifically stated to not be magic, they utilize a different energy.

Physical energy and spiritual energy don't mix together as stamina, they mix together as chakra, read the diagram.

I don't know what fanfiction you're reading, but that's not how it works I dont know how one can sinoly read a diagram and ignore the part where it says the energies are mixed to create chakra. Stamina is generated from spiritual and physical energies.
idk why you're getting stuck on the semantics of literally fusing them into being chakra and the combination of them being stamina.

either way, this shows that both chakra and stamina are literal manifestations of your mind(mental energy) and body(physical energy)

chakra is created from the two components of stamina, mind and body.

this is also ignoring all the times in the series a persons soul is called their "chakra"

and that despite having energy, plants and nature don't have chakra or the components of chakra, they have nature energy.

it's a life force energy no matter how you spin it.
Do you know what happens if a mage converts all of their life energy to magical power and use it? they die, just like how a Shinobi will die if they convert all of their stamina into chakra and use it.
except mana isn't literal life force in Black Clover, Ki is.

people exist in BC without any mana ir magical anything.

Asta can't neg peoples Ki to instantly kill them or exhaust them of all stamina.
Yeah, and he was low of stamina too.
yet he said specifically the usage of excess chakra was going to kill him, stop being semantical.
Neither is chakra. I'm repeating myself at this point. Magical power is created when mana dwells/joins with life energy.
I'm aware, also the fact that you just said when mana exists in life force already seperates mana and chakra.

in one there is a supernatural property that exists in certain peoples life force(mana)

in the other, life force is turned into power by taking the two aspects of its mind and body and fusing them.
Stamina is what the two separate energies are collectively know as, but they're two separate energies.
mhm
Chakra is supernatural form of energy, and I don't even see anything about it being "chi" on the verses page.
try checking Hag's page next time since that is far more up-to-date than the verse page

Chakra Manipulation
chakra is accepted as chi.
Not to mention anti-magic has negated things other than magic/mana based such as curse power.
ok? That's still not life force so it's irrelevant here.
I'm not about sit here and squabble over tiny semantics,
same
because this grasping at straws is getting very tiresome, since I'm repeating myself several times now.
if you think that a power system that turns literal stamina into an energy source is the same as a power system where you need to be born with a magical factor in your life force to use it, you're the only one grasping at straws.

especially when BC has a life force-based power system that isn't negged by anti-magic.

make it make sense, please

if you're still not believing it go make a chakra crt and change things, you'll get more thorough explanations as to why its life force if you do too.

Last edited:
I have no idea why its being argued that Chakra isnt life energy, even random animals which are not actively building chakra will die if their chakra is taken or depleted.

Last edited:
How is curse magic anything like woodstyle? Wouldn't it be more like seals or Juinjutsu?
more as in narrative function, coming from a single source of Hashirama's woodstyle and Megicula curse warding magic, which area basically just special attributes of their power systems

xgemqbB.jpeg

been busy irl.

you dont die in BC if you dont have Mana, in Naruto you do if you dont have chakra

Huh?

1. There have been many instances where Naruto characters run out of chakra and are still alive.
2. That is just flat out wrong, BC characters can die as a result of mana being depleted.
3. Death is not always the result of depleted chakra/mana in both series. Even in boruto as you can see below:

IMG_1092.png

been busy irl.

IMG_1092.png
People say stuff like this in Nard all the time, it doesn't mean 0 mental and physical energies.

Here's an example of Sasuke saying he has no chakra at all

And then seconds later he activates lightning style with his hand to guide Kirin

all that "using up all your chakra" just means utilizing all of the transmuted physical and mental energy available to you without tapping into all your reserves that would kill you.

no skilled shinobi is going to tap into the last of their stamina and die unless they're desperate like Kakashi was.

and obviously "I'm out of the physical and mental energy aka stamina, that I've transmuted into chakra, however not to worry I am still alive so I still have the physical and mental energies that make up my stamina that I have not used to make chakra which explains why I'm still alive." is a mouthful and stupid for them to say in casual conversation and so they just say "I'm outta chakra."

which is why a lot of the time they just use the word chakra for everything including life force and soul even thought it's not entirely accurate.

the terms physical and mental energies or stamina are rarely used by anyone outside of explaining the fundamentals to genin.

as long as you are alive with a mind and body, you have mental and physical energies, and as long as you have those energies you can make more chakra.

Last edited:
especially when BC has a life force-based power system that isn't negged by anti-magic.

Why are we still on this topic?

Even if Chakra is life force, Life can literally be turned into magic in BC. Justus would be the result of the same thing. The soul is the source of someone’s magic in BC. Mana is also a constituent of life energy.

Hypothetically speaking, Asta can’t negate life force but he can negate the magic within or the magic that is created from Life force. Therefore Asta can still negates Justus even if Chakra is somehow life force which it isn’t.

In reality, Chakra is not Life force because spiritual energy is already a thing that can easily be considered as life energy. Like I said earlier, mana and life force can be converted to magic which is similar to the case of physical and spiritual energy being converted to chakra. Because mana is a constituent of life energy,

In response to the post above mine: In Black Clover when every single drop of magic is removed from a host, the host literally dies as shown when spade kingdom citizens had their magic drained entirely to power a machine to pass a dangerous magic zone.

Gordnet and Shadow the only thing you can do is argue semantics at this point and that will ruin the purpose of energy equalization which never states both systems have to be exactly the same but just similar in some way.

I suggest we move on from the topic of energy equalization.

been busy irl.

Huh?

1. There have been many instances where Naruto characters run out of chakra and are still alive.
examples?
2. That is just flat out wrong, BC characters can die as a result of mana being depleted.
got any scans for this?, from what i recall nobody has ever died from running out of Mana, the worse case was someone being knocked nor do i remember someone making that statement.

Also Henry's entire existence makes this sus, given that despite the fact that he had to be left in a mansion far from everyone, he has never killed a single person and can comfortably use the black bulls magic without them knowing .

In contrast in Naruto its been both stated and shown that no chakra will kill you. (theres a ridiculous amounts of examples)
in fact one of the ways of detecting if someone is alive or dead is by sensing a chakra signature, the absence of one is normally death. (which is why sage mode naruto knew kakashi was dead)

Theres an entire massive plotpoint in the war that Naruto has to avoid the Nine tails accidentally stealing his chakra

3. Death is not always the result of depleted chakra/mana in both series. Even in boruto as you can see below:
except your using a meme that actually strips the context away, the chakra being referred to here is the chakra reserves shinobi knead over the course of training ect thats allocated for Jutsu, its not the finite amount all living things are born with.

Why are we still on this topic?
cause y'all keep bringing it up and arguing chakra can be negged when something in BC exists that is blatantly similar yet can't be negged.🗿
Even if Chakra is life force, Life can literally be turned into magic in BC. Justus would be the result of the same thing. The soul is the source of someone’s magic in BC. Mana is a constituent of the soul.
but life isn't what negged by anti-magic, mana is(which is a magical property in the life force of most people, it's not the life force itself otherwise Asta would neg everyone's life force he touches with his swords.)

ki isn't negged by it which is fundamentally just life force energy so why would chakra?
Hypothetically speaking, Asta can’t negate life force but he can negate the magic within or the magic that is created from Life force. Therefore Asta can still negates Justus even if Chakra is somehow life force which it isn’t.
still haven't proved why it isn't
Gordnet and Shadow the only thing you can do is argue semantics
y'all have been the ones trying to argue an already accepted thing on the wiki isn't life force-based because of nitpicking things and a lack of understanding of the system, just saying.
at this point and that will ruin the purpose of energy equalization which never states both systems have to be exactly the same but just similar in some way.
it does state that anti-magic can't neg chi in the power null section, which chakra is.

until you prove it isn't, chakra = ki with verse equalization, not mana.

Last edited:
In response to the post above mine: In Black Clover when every single drop of magic is removed from a host, the host literally dies as shown when spade kingdom citizens had their magic drained entirely to power a machine to pass a dangerous magic zone.
I dont remember anyone dying, i know they were used as pseudo batteries and that all their magic were used, but unless theres a scan from later on that im forgetting i dont recall people dying
Gordnet and Shadow the only thing you can do is argue semantics at this point and that will ruin the purpose of energy equalization which never states both systems have to be exactly the same but just similar in some way.
its not semantics when the issue is that one power system is entirely used as blanket for everything else, and the very same similarities thats meant to equalize them are also the reason why they cant be per the series own rules. the point of verse equalization for stuff like this is so that characters from two verses can realistically interact in a way for discussion, verse equalization here is used as away of homogenizing all of black clovers power systems into all of naruto's while keeping the limitations of one verse while completely ignoring the other.

Because using the logic thats being used here, whats stopping someone from saying the TSB will just negate anti magic or that chakra can just straight up interact with it via equalization.

and if you try to tell me that chakra and anti magic cant be equalized because Anti magic isnt similar because its born from Liebe's hatred and strong negative emotions to directly oppose magic then i have a bridge to sell you.

Wouldn't it be chakra = magic and stamina = ki?
no 🗿

stamina in Nard would be stamina in BC because stamina is just the mind and body(which mostly everyone in BC has.)

Chakra(life force energy) would be Ki (life force energy)

Mana wouldn't be anything because there is no equivalent to a magical factor that lies dormant in the life force of some people that allows them to use a magical energy source in Nard.

Natural Mana is closest to Natural Energy ig

SP Senjutsu has no BC equivalent.

idk why you're getting stuck on the semantics of literally fusing them into being chakra and the combination of them being stamina.

either way, this shows that both chakra and stamina are literal manifestations of your mind(mental energy) and body(physical energy)

chakra is created from the two components of stamina, mind and body.

this is also ignoring all the times in the series a persons soul is called their "chakra"

and that despite having life, plants and nature don't have chakra or the components of chakra, they have nature energy.

it's a life force energy no matter how you spin it.
I'm not spinning anything. If anything, I'm the one simplifying these drawn out explanations. There's a substantial difference between stamina and chakra considering one actually requires you to mix to generate a new of energy, while it does not exist in the prior of state of unmixed physical and spiritual energies. Just like how mana and ki are required to create magical power. Uzamakis have a a chakra pools because they have a lot of life force via physical energy. And let's not forget that life force is affiliated with physical energy, not spiritual energy per data book.

except mana isn't literal life force in Black Clover, Ki is.
Spiritual energy isn't life force in Naruto, physical energy contains it. As I stated before, the data book makes it clear that vitality and life force is tied physical energy, just like ki.
people exist in BC without any mana ir magical anything.
You mean Asta? the MC that's considered s freak of nature? the only person born without magical power in verse? There's a reason why he's considered an anomaly in verse, his future can't even be read. Lucius literally considers his existence a violation of of the natural order

Asta can't neg peoples Ki to instantly kill them or exhaust them of all stamina.

Mana is just one component of magical power, not the only component, its associated with the spiritual aspect of the being, while ki is associated with their vitality. Mana must be infused together with ki to become magical power. And exhausting all of your stamina=death. Without stamina your body can't even maintain cellular processes. You can still still service of you exhausted all if your chakra if you have stamina, as i've been saying.

yet he said specifically the usage of excess chakra was going to kill him, stop being semantical.
Now I'm being semantically? Last time I checked exhaustion of stamina and chakra = death, not just chakra.

I'm aware, also the fact that you just said when mana exists in life force already seperates mana and chakra.
Why are you equating mana to chakra when magical power is the comparison that's being made? Chakra is also composed of spiritual energy. Mana is just one of the primal energies needed to generate magical power, just like how spiritual energy is one of the primal energies needed to generate chakra.

in one there is a supernatural property that exists in certain peoples life force(mana)

in the other, life force is turned into power by taking the two aspects of its mind and body and fusing them.

mhm

Mana and life energy fuse to generate magical power, you're saying the same thing in different ways. You do realize Asta can also detect magical power via ki sensing? that's how he deflect spells. So yeah, magical power does have life energy considering Asta can't sense mana, but can sense ki.

try checking Hag's page next time since that is far more up-to-date than the verse page

Chakra Manipulation
chakra is accepted as chi.

Fantastic, anti-magic negs magical power which contains both mana and life energy.
Spirits boost the magical power of their host. When Salamander made a contract with Fuegoleon, it poured both mana and life into him, which gave him more magical power. Mana + ki=magical power.
Also Astas limited death manipulation of his page considering he killed a bunch of plants the moment he started releasing anti-magic from his body

ok? That's still not life force so it's irrelevant here.

His anti-magic has killed life, hence why he has limited death manipulation.

same

if you think that a power system that turns literal stamina into an energy source is the same as a power system where you need to be born with a magical factor in your life force to use it, you're the only one grasping at straws.

make it make sense, please

if you're still not believing it go make a chakra crt and change things, you'll get more thorough explanations as to why its life force if you do too.

Everyone in BC was born with magical power except Asta. He's considered an anomaly in his verse to the point that Lucius considers him a violation to the laws of nature. And that "life force" system is coupled with another energy source to generate magical power just like how the life force" system in Naruto coupled with another energy source to generate chakra. So the SBA would still apply given the similarities.

no 🗿

stamina in Nard would be stamina in BC because stamina is just the mind and body(which mostly everyone in BC has.)

Chakra(life force energy) would be Ki (life force energy)

Mana wouldn't be anything because there is no equivalent to a magical factor that lies dormant in the life force of some people that allows them to use a magical energy source in Nard.
Okay that's the issue here I figured out we all were ignoring mana.

So mana would = chakra not magic = chakra or chakra = ki. So mana = chakra, and magic = jutsu.
ziGf0hq.png

Natural Mana is closest to Natural Energy ig

SP Senjutsu has no BC equivalent.
SP Senjutsu might be = to ultimate magic maybe, since thats above regular senjutsu/true magic.

Okay that's the issue here I figured out we all were ignoring mana.

So mana would = chakra not magic = chakra or chakra = ki. So mana = chakra, and magic = jutsu.
ziGf0hq.png
brother stop commenting if you're not gonna read the yap session we had earlier going into all of this 🗿

Mana is a supernatural energy inside some people's life force, not everyone.

as some people can have no mana yet have a life force, like Asta.

life force in black clover is in of itself a power system via Ki

which is why Chakra equates to Ki not magic.
SP Senjutsu might be = to ultimate magic maybe, since thats above regular senjutsu/true magic.
I'm just gonna ignore this because it seems like you think the only difference between SP Senjutsu and Senjutsu is that its stronger🗿

Because using the logic thats being used here, whats stopping someone from saying the TSB will just negate anti magic or that chakra can just straight up interact with it via equalization.

and if you try to tell me that chakra and anti magic cant be equalized because Anti magic isnt similar because its born from Liebe's hatred and strong negative emotions to directly oppose magic then i have a bridge to sell you.
I you're getting this twisted here.

As per SBA, all you need is both parties having supernatural energies that everyone (or almost) use. This makes Magic and Chakra equalized.

Anti-Magic is something specific to Liebe, and no one other than him can use it. It cannot be equalized as per SBA.

brother stop commenting if you're not gonna read the yap session we had earlier going into all of this 🗿
I did it seemed you guys were arguing about if mana = physical or mental energy.
Mana is a supernatural energy inside some people's life force, not everyone.

as some people can have no mana yet have a life force, like Asta.
Other then Asta do we have any other examples? Cause it kinda seems rattish to use Asta as the only example of why mana doesn't equal chakra when with the scans provided it does under SBA.
life force in black clover is in of itself a power system via Ki
Ki would be more like stamina maybe not chakra like you and others are claiming.
which is why Chakra equates to Ki not magic.
It doesn't though. That's false to the high degree of falsehoods.
I'm just gonna ignore this because it seems like you think the only difference between SP Senjutsu and Senjutsu is that its stronger🗿
Yeah.

You mean Asta? the MC that's considered s freak of nature? the only person born without magical power in verse? There's a reason why he's considered an anomaly in verse, his future can't even be read. Lucius literally considers his existence a violation of of the natural order

No?, its not common but Asta is certainty not the only one. theres an entire term used to define people who dont have magic, those who are hated by Mana, you cannot predate a term thats entire existence solely exists to describe a specific group of people

Back