• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Boros (10-1-0) Grace

Flaw of the World vs Denominator of the Universe
  • Final Saga Beginnings and Meteoric Burst keys are used
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities
  • Starting distance: 200 meters
Asta's base form scales to 591.4 Petatons, Partial Devil Union scales to 3.564 Exatons. Meteoric Burst Boros scales above 5.68 Exatons
Asta's base speed scales to 0.89c, PDU scales to 1.78c. Meteoric Burst Boros's speed is 0.9c

Asta: 10 (@Arnoldstone18, @Joshyyy_64, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Robo432343, @BoastJr, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Marvel_Champion_07, @ZillertheBucko, @KingNanaya
)
Boros: 1 (@Phoenks)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Asta combat speed consists of his flights in combats. This has nothing to do with travel speed, it’s the difference between sprinting and running. Asta will simply turn this to and keep this at CQC if Boros doesn’t do so first like he always does in character. In CQC, Asta can simply go around Boros’ aim to dodge.

And like i said, Asta has damage reduction and endurance to shrug off attacks from higher AP. Not to mention Accelerated Development to eventually close the gap or surpass it. The gap is only a >>>1.6x.
Ok, this is where my knowledge is limited, what is the difference between Sprint and running?

Please explain in more detail how Asta will simply run around Boros, that seems like locomotion speed to me

Last edited:
The speed at which one travels is different from combat speed. Combat speed is a series of reaction speeds and Asta dashes to dodge hits which is combat/reaction speed not travel/movement speed. And No Asta is not going to run away so there’s no need to assume he needs to retreat.

Please explain in more detail how Asta will simply walk around Boros, that seems like locomotion speed to me
Nobody is walking so idk why you’re mentioning that.

in CQC (close quarters combat), Boros has no room to range spam large attacks and Asta can easily move around Boro’s aim before he fires with his Skill, Speed advantage and his precognition.

Voting Boros high difficulty. I think he's got this with the larger scaling chain, immense regeneration, and AoE blasts. I don't see Asta wearing him down much at all considering he's a fair bit weaker. Boros only used CSRC after realizing there was no other way to beat Saitama. Asta is far from being Saitama un any capacity and so I doubt he'd use nearly as much energy as he did in the Saitama fight.

Wile his stamina may not be the best I think it's enough to carry him the win in combination with AoE. AoE stuff doesn't really care much for Asta's skill in close corners.

Asta could definitely get the win as well, but it requires him outlasting Boros and remaining on the defensive primarily. I just don't see it being as likely personally.

Idk if I should treat this post as entirely your personal opinion or an opinion with some objective take on things. I’ll assume it’s the former

because regardless of your opinion, Boros is a hand to hand fighter with only one “ranged” attack outside of CSRC and that “ranged” attack starts off with a melee attack that causes energy to flow out of the fists or kick on impact with the body to deal extra damage to the target and the environment in the direction of the kick or punch. Asta can easily just dodge the melee attack to evade any subsequent “ large ranged AOE” attacks in a specific direction. Asides from shockwaves that Asta’s LS easily resists, I don’t see anything hitting Asta before his AD kicks in and AP isn’t just a problem or before Boros runs out of stamina. Asta has swords which should slash off limbs and leave large wounds regardless of Boro’s initial Dura advantage of >>>1.6x. So yeah skills definitely matter here.

Idk if I should treat this post as entirely your personal opinion or an opinion with some objective take on things. I’ll assume it’s the former

because regardless of your opinion, Boros is a hand to hand fighter with only one “ranged” attack outside of CSRC and that “ranged” attack starts off with a melee attack that causes energy to flow out of the fists or kick on impact with the body to deal extra damage to the target and the environment in the direction of the kick or punch. Asta can easily just dodge the melee attack to evade any subsequent “ large ranged AOE” attacks in a specific direction. Asides from shockwaves that Asta’s LS easily resists, I don’t see anything hitting Asta before his AD kicks in and AP isn’t just a problem or before Boros runs out of stamina. Asta has swords which should slash off limbs and leave large wounds regardless of Boro’s initial Dura advantage of >>>1.6x. So yeah skills definitely matter here.
Boros' punches and kicks in MB release giant energy waves. I don't think Asta is dodging it all tbh.

You guys are basically saying Asta no-hits him the whole fight until he runs out of energy while slicing limbs off. I feel that's a bit unfair to Boros, personally

I got him High difficulty.

Boros' punches and kicks in MB release giant energy waves.
On impact.

Asta is dodging the impact.

You guys are basically saying Asta no-hits him the whole fight until he runs out of energy while slicing limbs off. I feel that's a bit unfair to Boros, personally
I mean he does massively outskill Boros with several abilities + speed advantage.

If you are voting for Boros it’ll be extreme difficult with one foot in borderline delulu.

On impact.

Asta is dodging the impact.
Why would it require an impact? We never see him specifically do a punch beam without connecting but that's doesn't necessarily mean he can't do it. It's still the same action of him punching and releasing energy, just that he doesn't connect directly with Asta. He's also done other energy beams by just blasting out of his body, and he specifically has good control over his latent energy so I doubt he can't just project a beam normally.

I mean he does massively outskill Boros with several abilities + speed advantage.
Well, I am of the belief that Boros can just beam punch him with AoEs which is why I don't think just dodging and stuff is really enough.

The speed advantage is also pretty miniscule tbh.

My opinion man, not like it's going to sway anyone else. Asta is already winning.

Can you guys calm down a little with the FRAs? I feel like if this thread continues like this it will end without a proper conclusion to all the arguments

Yes, and this is a sad truth, well I will present more arguments today, for those who are reading this message, I suggest you read the most recent arguments presented as well.

now how long until the released Boros rematch with the proper speed ratings🗿
If Boros started in base with speed equalized and used MB to blitz I would of course vote him

It would be also a stomp in his favor as Asta can't do anything to someone who speedblitz his base form and he could not even react with precog+ damage reduction

And Dante vs Boros for me is more interesting, Dante has regen like Boros

If Boros started in base with speed equalized and used MB to blitz I would of course vote him

It would be also a stomp in his favor as Asta can't do anything to someone who speedblitz his base form and he could not even react with precog+ damage reduction
Released Boros is rela+
Meteoric Burst is 4.35c
Apparently his base is slower than Asta’s but Asta’s 2nd form is like 2.7 times slower or something than meteoric burst

First, could someone send me a scan of the justification for Asta's heat resistance?

How much experience does Asta have with being attacked head-on by someone who doesn't flinch from his attacks or has great regeneration or superior AP?

I recommend the OP disregard the votes above message 76# or confirm with those who voted previously if they will keep their votes, as this was before the start of the second argument in favor of Boros which, if correct, could massively influence the result;

Second, with all of Asta's advantages (Stamina + Battle Skill + 2x Speed + Battle Intelligence + Damage Reduction + Precognition + Accelerated Development + Lifting Strength), plus the initial idea that Boros' AP couldn't be more than 11 Exatons because his most powerful attack is on the order of 11 Exatons, how the **** did the OP want Boros to have any damn chance when he created this Thread? (With this initial thought, with the advantage of speed, skill and precognition Boros would practically not land any hits on Asta and when he managed to land a hit and take advantage of his small AP advantage, Damage Reduction and Accelerated Development would screw him in this department and with this damage reduction that reduced a High 7-A attack enough for an Asta (7-B) to survive, even if CRSC hit Asta at the beginning of the fight, he would survive, which would make Boros' wincon null), so tell me op, as you believed that this would be balanced with your initial conception?

If Asta's flying speed is FTL, then why wouldn't that be locomotion speed too? If even Asta's locomotion speed is superior to Boros, then this is a damn stomp, otherwise the large size of the shock waves from his attacks would allow Boros to hit almost 100% of the time, which at most would turn this into an extreme victory. -diff for Boros depending on the way Asta fights, if he prefers to fight hand to hand or if he abuses his reach, etc...

So how does Asta usually fight his battles?

Why would it require an impact?

Because asserting what has never been shown without proof is what some might call ✨head canon✨.

The energy released is as a result of the explosion of impact. Boros has never been shown to kick or punch nothing to release energy. If you believe otherwise suit yourself, I’m not going to force you.

Well, I am of the belief that Boros can just beam punch him with AoEs which is why I don't think just dodging and stuff is really enough.

And it seems to be your only reason for voting anyway so rip.

Because asserting what has never been shown without proof is what some might call ✨head canon✨.

The energy released is as a result of the explosion of impact. Boros has never been shown to kick or punch nothing to release energy. If you believe otherwise suit yourself, I’m not going to force you.
Read the manga, smartass.
image0.jpg

Read the manga, smartass.
image0.jpg
Also there’s a couple blatant statements that meteoric burst functions by releasing blatant energy to empower his attacks
And Boros has been shown, even in released form, to be able to quickly throw blasts at Saitama.
IMG_1867.jpg

I have no idea where it came from that MB Boros can’t use energy projection when it’s on his damn profile.

Sometimes I feel like people don't read what I write... Or is this simply me being ignored?
I was eating so
How much experience does Asta have with being attacked head-on by someone who doesn't flinch from his attacks or has great regeneration or superior AP?
Vetto, Lucifero when seeing Asta is "weak" to physical rather than spamming black holes or gravity on him, seeing mereoleona fights too I guess and "superior ap" would be almost all the final bosses of sagas, like him vs Dante, Zagred, Dante is superior to him, the regeneration normally works in his favor because he negates it, here he can´t
If Asta's flying speed is FTL
In short burst, not intercontinental FLT travel speed, his fight in the movie is a good example, him dodging danmaku lightning+ several other spells, I don´t remember if also light rays because Conrad has so much magic types that is hard to remember specific atributes
then why wouldn't that be locomotion speed too?
I don´t understand this
if he prefers to fight hand to hand or if he abuses his reach, etc...
Use ki to understand the best way to fight everyone, against Vetto, he had to do hit and run tactics with his comrades, one grab and is over

Against Fana, rushdown her in the beginning as Fana in close combat is complete dogshit

Etc etc, he analyze the opponent, see his strenghts, do whatever it takes to counter him, he fought Ladros, someone who range stomp him, he threw his sword after creating dust, Ladros could not sense the sword at all, so it was a certain hit that ended the fight instantly, Asta could not fly at this moment so it was the only way to win

I was eating so

Vetto, Lucifero when seeing Asta is "weak" to physical rather than spamming black holes or gravity on him, seeing mereoleona fights too I guess and "superior ap" would be almost all the final bosses of sagas, like him vs Dante, Zagred, Dante is superior to him, the regeneration normally works in his favor because he negates it, here he can´t

In short burst, not intercontinental FLT travel speed, his fight in the movie is a good example, him dodging danmaku lightning+ several other spells, I don´t remember if also light rays because Conrad has so much magic types that is hard to remember specific atributes

I don´t understand this

Use ki to understand the best way to fight everyone, against Vetto, he had to do hit and run tactics with his comrades, one grab and is over

Against Fana, rushdown her in the beginning as Fana in close combat is complete dogshit

Etc etc, he analyze the opponent, see his strenghts, do whatever it takes to counter him, he fought Ladros, someone who range stomp him, he threw his sword after creating dust, Ladros could not sense the sword at all, so it was a certain hit that ended the fight instantly, Asta could not fly at this moment so it was the only way to win
Okay, I finally understand the speed issue, this is a stomp for Asta so...

The only thing left is for someone to send the scan so I can analyze Asta's temperature resistance and confirm its resistance.

But if we disregard that, this battle thread is invalid because Boros literally has no wincon here, he is practically a self-repairing punching bag for Asta.

The only thing left is for someone to send the scan so I can analyze Asta's temperature resistance and confirm its resistance.
I can't send a link to see a movie because is Illegal

1:28:00 , Timestamp, watch 2 minutes and you will see Asta surviving a lightning bolt

Second, with all of Asta's advantages (Stamina + Battle Skill + 2x Speed + Battle Intelligence + Damage Reduction + Precognition + Accelerated Development + Lifting Strength), plus the initial idea that Boros' AP couldn't be more than 11 Exatons because his most powerful attack is on the order of 11 Exatons, how the **** did the OP want Boros to have any damn chance when he created this Thread? (With this initial thought, with the advantage of speed, skill and precognition Boros would practically not land any hits on Asta and when he managed to land a hit and take advantage of his small AP advantage, Damage Reduction and Accelerated Development would screw him in this department and with this damage reduction that reduced a High 7-A attack enough for an Asta (7-B) to survive, even if CRSC hit Asta at the beginning of the fight, he would survive, which would make Boros' wincon null), so tell me op, as you believed that this would be balanced with your initial conception?
For one: Asta's Damage Reduction doesn't work like that
Assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship, which allowed Kiato to tank a blow from Vetto by deflecting the force of the blow, his head would have been blown out of his body if he had not done so
I don't see how you can apply a swordsmanship technique used against physical blows to an energy blast and someone like Lucifero who's scaling chain doesn't have one-shots above their AP value like Boros's could still body Asta.
For another, I just realised that nobody made a Boros vs Asta matchup after Black Clover's High 6-A upgrades so I decided to make one myself 🤷‍♂️
I also thought it'd be cool to do a speed unequalised matchup that wasn't ruined by blitzes after the black clover speed downgrade.

For one: Asta's Damage Reduction doesn't work like that

I don't see how you can apply a swordsmanship technique used against physical blows to an energy blast and someone like Lucifero who's scaling chain doesn't have one-shots above their AP value like Boros's could still body Asta.
For another, I just realised that nobody made a Boros vs Asta matchup after Black Clover's High 6-A upgrades so I decided to make one myself 🤷‍♂️
I also thought it'd be cool to do a speed unequalised matchup that wasn't ruined by blitzes after the black clover speed downgrade.
Okay, how does Asta's damage reduction work?

Will there be a speed downgrade in Black Clover? What will his new speed be?

Back