• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Boros (10-1-0) Grace

Flaw of the World vs Denominator of the Universe
  • Final Saga Beginnings and Meteoric Burst keys are used
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities
  • Starting distance: 200 meters
Asta's base form scales to 591.4 Petatons, Partial Devil Union scales to 3.564 Exatons. Meteoric Burst Boros scales above 5.68 Exatons
Asta's base speed scales to 0.89c, PDU scales to 1.78c. Meteoric Burst Boros's speed is 0.9c

Asta: 10 (@Arnoldstone18, @Joshyyy_64, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Robo432343, @BoastJr, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Marvel_Champion_07, @ZillertheBucko, @KingNanaya
)
Boros: 1 (@Phoenks)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Asta senses that Boros is absurdly strong and transforms, almost equal speed so Boros does not blitz base Asta

Devil Union starts weaker but can grow stronger and his form last more than Boros using meteoric burst, plus, Boros is slower, Asta can sense him with Ki, precog his attacks, Boros will not be able to BFR Asta at all and even supposing he lands the kick, Asta has the LS to surpass that and can even survive in space as we saw in the movie

Plus, Asta is not using punches or kick, his swords will cut and force Boros to regenerate which decrease his Meteoric burst, if Boros use his ultimate attack, Asta uses Infinite slash equinox and because he is faster, he cuts Boros in half while he is charging the attack

And I don´t want to use A-->B-->C logic, but Asta had a fight with Garou, who by now, stomps Boros, Boros does not bring anything new compared to Garou and the fight was inconclusive
1. Can he negate Boros’ regen
Boros is overpushing his body, he would be too exhausted to regenerate and the more he has to regen, the quicker he will be drained of energy

If this is as overwhelmingly in favor as the user above made it out to be, perhaps the OP would be better off using FTL speed for Boros to have a better chance

Boros is overpushing his body, he would be too exhausted to regenerate and the more he has to regen, the quicker he will be drained of energy
Blud
image0.jpg

Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities
I mean, Asta may be the only one making actual use of this (remember how combatwise Boros is heavily outsmarted)
Anti-Magic is really busted too

The only wincon I see here for Boros is if Asta can get kicked to the moon

I mean, Asta may be the only one making actual use of this (remember how combatwise Boros is heavily outsmarted)
Anti-Magic is really busted too

The only wincon I see here for Boros is if Asta can get kicked to the moon
If he could kick him he would just one shot him 🗿 unless I’m missing something here

Boros using regen= lose stamina= lose
Well he uses stamina via being in meteoric burst, but there’s no evidence that the regen is actually what’s contributing much to the loss of energy, all we know is that he can’t regen if he has no energy, but it presumably doesn’t use nearly as much as an energy blast

Boros using regen= lose stamina= lose

Asta is not killing him, is tiring him and winning that way
I don't recall it being stated that he loses stamina by regenerating. He regens by concentrating his energy at the affected body part(s) greatly accelerating it's healing. Nothing here implies he's losing energy

I don't recall it being stated that he loses stamina by regenerating. He regens by concentrating his energy at the affected body part(s) greatly accelerating it's healing. Nothing here implies he's losing energy

So how fast is his regen without doing this?

Boros is nearly 10x stronger than Asta's base form, likely even more because this is Meteoric Burst. What is his answer to that?

So how fast is his regen without doing this?
A bit of a weird question. He has to use energy to regenerate.

The speed of his regen with the energy stuff is about instantaneous, even if he's blown to pieces.

Boros will not lose energy very quickly, though. Especially not against someone 10x weaker than him.

Boros is nearly 10x stronger than Asta's base form, likely even more because this is Meteoric Burst. What is his answer to that?
Transforming instantly because Asta can sense the power of his enemies with Ki and will instantly transform, speed is almost equal at the beginning and after transforming he is faster and his speed and strenght grows mid fight

Boros will not lose energy very quickly
Him using meteoric burst is already making him use energy quickly

Transforming instantly because Asta can sense the power of his enemies with Ki and will instantly transform, speed is almost equal at the beginning and after transforming he is faster and his speed and strenght grows mid fight
Please give an example of him instantly transforming the moment he senses someone is strong. He has to do this before Boros even gets a single hit in.

Him using meteoric burst is already making him use energy quickly
And? Asta doesn't possess the AP to even blast him to pieces in the first place. Boros has the AP advantage even when Asta transforms, so there's no reason to assume he'd be eating through energy the same he did against Saitama.

Please give an example of him instantly transforming the moment he senses someone is strong. He has to do this before Boros even gets a single hit in.
VS Lucius

VS ancient devil

VS twin devils

Vs literally everyone after unlocking black form and sensing that is beyond his base form
And? Asta doesn't possess the AP to even blast him to pieces in the first place
Swords--> Flesh

A bit of a weird question. He has to use energy to regenerate.

The speed of his regen with the energy stuff is about instantaneous, even if he's blown to pieces.

Boros will not lose energy very quickly, though. Especially not against someone 10x weaker than him.

Please read the thread first for context. There’s not even 30 posts.

From the profile:

Weaknesses: Meteoric Burst burdens his body immensely. If he runs out of energy, he will no longer be able to regenerate

VS Lucius

VS ancient devil

VS twin devils

Vs literally everyone after unlocking black form and sensing that is beyond his base form
I don't know what chapters these are in nor do I know anything much about Black Clover.

Are you saying that he didn't even wait at all for these fights? Like there was no monologues or anything? He just went full devi/black form?

And does he take time to transform, btw?

Boros isn't going to give him any time to do anything in MB. He'll be charging at him the moment this fight starts so Asta needs to be actually instant with it.

Swords--> Flesh
Sure, but Asta still doesn't possess an AP advantage nor a speed advantage high enough to do anything near what Saitama could do. He might be able to cut off some limbs, but that's pretty much nothing to Boros.

If Boros lands anything big on Asta, meanwhile, it's going to be a lot more of an inhibitor for him.

I don't know what chapters these are in nor do I know anything much about Black Clover.

Are you saying that he didn't even wait at all for these fights? Like there was no monologues or anything? He just went full devi/black form?

Boros isn't going to give him any time to do anything in MB. He'll be charging at him the moment this fight starts so Asta needs to be actually instant with it.

His transformation is instant and yes he starts with it lol. There’s no reason he wouldn’t. And he has precognition anyway so stop acting like Boros doesn’t engage in stupid monologues too.

If Boros lands anything big on Asta, meanwhile, it's going to be a lot more of an inhibitor for him.
Good thing Asta can literally weaken attacks from someone who was high 7-A while he was 7-B to survive and is a tactic he uses in fight+ precog to dodge everything with a 2 times speed advantage that is growing+ range attacks that Boros lacks (except the energy blast but Meteoric burst prefers to rushdown the opponents)

Asta transforms instantly (like, if anything, is one second to transform but seriusly, is not something fancy, he just grows his dark wings) and I will revisit the chapters to see it again if you want but he can transform instantly and against Lucius, Lucius attacked first, Asta transformed instantly

In reality Boros probably wouldn’t even go into meteoric burst but it can’t be helped that it started the match this way
If Boros did not start with that, then it would be a massive stalemate, Asta has shown more stamina and Boros unless he is somehow scaled to a stamina feat I am ignoring right now, should not be able to fight for 3 days

[Like, asura kabuto can fight for a week, boros could scale above that? I don´t know

Last edited:
Back