• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Boros (10-1-0) Grace

Flaw of the World vs Denominator of the Universe
  • Final Saga Beginnings and Meteoric Burst keys are used
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities
  • Starting distance: 200 meters
Asta's base form scales to 591.4 Petatons, Partial Devil Union scales to 3.564 Exatons. Meteoric Burst Boros scales above 5.68 Exatons
Asta's base speed scales to 0.89c, PDU scales to 1.78c. Meteoric Burst Boros's speed is 0.9c

Asta: 10 (@Arnoldstone18, @Joshyyy_64, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Robo432343, @BoastJr, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Marvel_Champion_07, @ZillertheBucko, @KingNanaya
)
Boros: 1 (@Phoenks)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
???

0036-008.png

Ziller just shut up if you’re going to debate like this 🙂
But like, why are you assuming he HAS to hit something to do that?

A bit of a weird thing to assume imo. Like, he is still projecting his own energy by throwing a punch. It'd be weird if he had some specific condition to activate it like "has to hit something."

Also, as Ziller provided, he's done this without hitting things before. I mean, the guy has projected energy before without needing to physically hit something multiple times.

But like, why are you assuming he HAS to hit something to do that?

I mean… cuz that’s how it’s shown to work? Boros has never thrown such large energy attacks on someone without hitting them first.

A bit of a weird thing to assume imo. Like, he is still projecting his own energy by throwing a punch. It'd be weird if he had some specific condition to activate it like "has to hit something."

Also, as Ziller provided, he's done this without hitting things before. I mean, the guy has projected energy before without needing to physically hit something multiple times.

Not once have I said he didn’t have energy projection. That’s why I am not going to waste any more of my time with Ziller if he refuses to read the things I typed properly.

Energy is explosively projected on a large scale after he hits something. The scan he sent can just easily be intepreted as Boros spamming fists because in the very next scan he is shown throwing one last punch. And even if they are blasts they are minuscule compared to what you claim Boros can do without hitting Asta.

So like i said if you believe otherwise no problem. That is the last post Ill dedicate to this topic.

“MB Boros can’t project energy from his fist” is a dumbass thing to say man, this is why I don’t **** with vs threads as much as CRTs, people feel free to make up whatever bs they want
It’s like saying that an office worker can’t drink coffee standing up because you’ve only seen him doing it at his desk
Come up with a single reason why Boros wouldn’t be able to just throw a punch, stop his fist, and have energy come out of it, since that’s the same thing that happens when he punches someone
where is it ever implied that he has to make contact with an object for energy to come out? Here’s the answer, it’s not, he has literally shown the ability to shoot lasers while just standing there, and it’s blatantly stated to work by him passively releasing latent energy
I’m not even voting for Boros, I’m not even caring about this being a wincon
I’m just saying this is the PETTIEST thing to be wrong about.

“MB Boros can’t project energy from his fist”
I wonder who said this. Wasn’t me tho.

Edit: anyway agree to disagree on how the large AOE energy projection works. Doesn’t take away from Asta having a better chance dodging at close range than long range, due to how the AOE spreads.

Last edited:
Back