• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
So I thought this match could be interesting to discuss about

Nyan
cf5a76a5ebb0c1d36835d2692b764f90.gif

VS

Asta (Pre-Timeskip)
Screenshot_30.png

• Both are 7-B, Asta's AP is 8.83 megatons Nyan AP is 13.8 megatons.
  • Asta 7-B Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc key is used.
  • Both have no knowledge about each other.
  • Starting distance: 15 meters
  • Speed is equalized.
This small town I found on google images that I don't know the name of
AdobeStock_1677028.jpg

Nyan: @Kachon123 @Tamasensei123 @TauanVictor @TyranoDoom30 @Dragonite007 @Unknownnah @LIFE_OF_KING @Franako (8)

Asta: @Arnoldstone18 @Epsilon_R @Popted2 @SuperStar @Panache_x @Testarossa @Kazuma_kuwabara @BOEGVELD (8)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The gap in AP is a measly 1.56x which can be overcome and surpassed by Asta's Accelerated Development.

Well he has IR and pretty good precog so I doubt that would happen but it could eventually

I don't see any of this on the profile.

By the way, Nyan profile doesn't include it for some reason but his body control and elasticity makes him extremely agile and grants him the ability to pass through openings in the terrain of even 3 milimeters long, an ability he uses frequently in battle to dodge attacks or surprise his opponents.

easily countered by Asta's IR and Ki sensing

with Nyan's Elasticity ability, she easily wraps Asta's body like a snake and cuts him off his body, even if Asta tries to attack him, Nyan can avoid him by hiding in the rubble of the house while waiting for the right moment to attack him.

with Nyan's Elasticity ability, she easily wraps Asta's body like a snake
Good luck wrapping someone with far superior lifting strength, that can also read your movements
even if Asta tries to attack him, Nyan can avoid him by hiding in the rubble of the house while waiting for the right moment to attack him.
Asta's precog will counter that

Good luck wrapping someone with far superior lifting strength, that can also read your movements

Asta's precog will counter that
Even if that doesn't work, Nyan just needs to do a second strategy by retreating and keeping her distance then attacking Asta with her 8 fingers which each finger attack can generate Air Manipulation (the swipe of her claws generates a huge shockwave) by randomly attacking every blind spot around Asta to prevent Asta from escaping, even though Asta has the Precog ability he still won't be able to dodge because Asta's reaction speed has been matched with Nyan's attack speed according to the rule that is "Equalized speed" moreover Nyan's attack has blocked out for Asta to escape, the only way what Asta thinks is that by resisting the attack, Nyan's AP attack will still be higher than Asta's Dura, it is certain that Asta will die because he is not strong enough to withstand Nyan's attack.

Even if that doesn't work, Nyan just needs to do a second strategy by retreating and keeping her distance then attacking Asta with her 8 fingers which each finger attack can generate Air Manipulation (the swipe of her claws generates a huge shockwave) by randomly attacking every blind spot around Asta to prevent Asta from escaping,
Ki sensing allows Asta sense attacks even in his blind spots. So that will not work on him.
even though Asta has the Precog ability he still won't be able to dodge because Asta's reaction speed has been matched with Nyan's attack speed according to the rule that is "Equalized speed"
No.
First of all, Speed equalized only equalize both characters' combat speed, their travel speed, reaction speed and flight speed are then reduced by the same factor. Basically Nyans' combat speed matches Asta's combat speed but since Asta's reaction speed is superior to his combat speed, it's also superior to Nyans'combat speed.
moreover Nyan's attack has blocked out for Asta to escape, the only way what Asta thinks is that by resisting the attack, Nyan's AP attack will still be higher than Asta's Dura, it is certain that Asta will die because he is not strong enough to withstand Nyan's attack.
Asta could take a beating from a character that is several hundred times stronger than him, that's not Nyans' attack, who are barely 1.5× stronger that will make Asta lose that easily. Not to mention Asta can adapt to his opponents strength due to his accelerated development and his reactive power level

Asta takes this mid diff

To add some things, Nyan creates rubble around his opponent as a standard tactic and attacks with large shockwaves while hiding in the rubble he will also try to get inside of his enemy through any opening in their body to pierce and tear apart their internal organs (the guy in the picture only survived it because he is a cyborg btw) he can also dodge just using his elasticity instead of terrain
No.
First of all, Speed equalized only equalize both characters' combat speed, their travel speed, reaction speed and flight speed are then reduced by the same factor. Basically Nyans' combat speed matches Asta's combat speed but since Asta's reaction speed is superior to his combat speed, it's also superior to Nyans'combat speed.
You sure his reaction speed is higher than his combat speed? It's not listed like that on his profile and this key in particular

Last edited:
There is still no reason the points already mentioned for Asta can’t counter these moves.

Obviously not,

Asta mastered it. He predicted teleportation and prevented rubble from crushing him. No idea why he said that.

Asta's 7-B key encompasses everything after the capital raid arc and before the witches' forest arc

I wonder if the elasticity lowers Nyan's durability given the context of that fight.

Also Asta can also turn to a bayblade and break up rubble,

I honestly don't see Nyan winning this.

I wonder if the elasticity lowers Nyan's durability given the context of that fight.

Also Asta can also turn to a bayblade and break up rubble,

I honestly don't see Nyan winning this.
No, his elasticity does't make his durability any lower.

Also Asta would have to completely pulverize the entire battlefield for that to work and Nyan could still use or create cracks in the ground

I still choose nyan, for the same reason, I feel asta will not be able to do anything after nyan tore his body from the inside, Nyan can get into small cracks, with this ability, nyan is able to enter Asta's body through the mouth, ear canal or Asta's ass hole then destroys his internal organs

It doesn't. If you're referring to this, nothing like that would happen in this fight. The only reason Nyan took more damage from Drive Knight's attack while stretched than he did while in regular form is become it devolves things slowly. It seems to hurt Nyan more/faster because he is smaller so the dissolving would look to be more effective then it would've been if he were normal size.

Nyan's durability is still the same (1.56x higher than Asta's AP), so if Asta hit him while in stretched, which I doubt, it wouldn't do much damage.

Nyan's durability is still the same (1.56x higher than Asta's AP), so if Asta hit him while in stretched, which I doubt, it wouldn't do much damage.

Well I did show you Asta turning into a whirlwind and now that he has Ki sensing I’m pretty sure the piercing/slash damage from his swords and AD should do the trick.

What am I looking at? A whirlwind slashing on all sides or a fallacious attempt at a rebuttal?

obviously the latter because Asta doesn’t literally turn to wind.

He can stop it easily with his claws, or just use Feline Retribution and use the rubble it caused to go inside Asta.

Ki won't do anything because even if he senses Nyan and counters, Nyan can just dodge again.

Those attacks won’t work due to Ki as explained earlier in the thread. Nyan isn’t dodging attacks if Asta already knows how he’s going to dodge. And if he attempts to go in through the slashes, he simply gets slashed.

Back