• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Boros (10-1-0) Grace

Flaw of the World vs Denominator of the Universe
  • Final Saga Beginnings and Meteoric Burst keys are used
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Both have prior knowledge of each other's powers and abilities
  • Starting distance: 200 meters
Asta's base form scales to 591.4 Petatons, Partial Devil Union scales to 3.564 Exatons. Meteoric Burst Boros scales above 5.68 Exatons
Asta's base speed scales to 0.89c, PDU scales to 1.78c. Meteoric Burst Boros's speed is 0.9c

Asta: 10 (@Arnoldstone18, @Joshyyy_64, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Robo432343, @BoastJr, @Kazuma_kuwabara, @Marvel_Champion_07, @ZillertheBucko, @KingNanaya
)
Boros: 1 (@Phoenks)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
From the profile:

Weaknesses: Meteoric Burst burdens his body immensely. If he runs out of energy, he will no longer be able to regenerate
That's meteoric burst, regeneration doesn't drain him of energy
this, i think:
I think that definitely involves using energy
Then what’s the point of using energy to regen if without it he’s still that fast.
Then how do we know he can even do it ☠️.
Cause from the feat shown above he can. The anime made it more explicit as Saitama turned him into a smear and he still regenerated.

He was only wounded enough to require regeneration twice. The first when Saitama punched of his arm, it stopped bleeding instantly but wasn't shown regrowing, he only regenerates when he concentrates energy on it and the 2nd when he's turned into a smear

Meteoric burst takes up energy with or without regen anyway so let’s not keep talking about this aspect.

this is one of those few times where the speed is literally the deciding factor
If Boros had his ftl rating then he just outspeeds and one shots
but without it, the opponent is essentially untouchable if they use that 1.7c or whatever thing (still gotta look at the profiles about that)
Although if Boros goes for a csrc and the other character wants to prevent the earth’s surface from being destroyed, then they might be forced to take it directly, giving Boros the W regardless

But in the end I think we can agree that Boros is really low 5-B+ ftl+ and vsb downplays him gg

this is one of those few times where the speed is literally the deciding factor
Speed being important as a stat on a matchup? As it should be :cool:

If Boros had his ftl rating then he just outspeeds and one shots
Considering how DU is activated in an instant, I think the timeframe would just be Relativistic+ perception at 0.89c for Asta's reaction time and Boros has to cross the starting distance to reach Asta which would take more time.

I'm leaning towards Asta.
Aren't we using Asta's new speed rating of around about 400c mftl?

Is there any big attacks that Boros can use to kill Asta?
We know that Asta is more than capable enough of dealing dmg to boros but how does he get past the regeneration?
If Boros' regen and abilities all rely on energy and stamina, then Asta is without a doubt outlasting Boros simply because stamina feats put asta in a better light.

From what I've seen of the replies, Boros doesn't win simply because he'll run out of juice before Asta does.

Also I saw a comment about some kind of statistics reduction being able to take Boros down to like 6-A or some shit which would be pretty bad
I’ll have to look into that

Is there any big attacks that Boros can use to kill Asta?
No.

We know that Asta is more than capable enough of dealing dmg to boros but how does he get past the regeneration?

The AP difference is enough for slash damage to take good effect. It’s not even a 2x difference.

The regen doesn’t matter, Asta would just outlasts Boros easily. He not only has the massive stamina advantage but the precognition and info analysis to know that all he has to do is outlast Boros. On top of that he has the skills to dodge and block attacks from him easily.

And yes Asta will obviously transform to his strongest form right off the bat like he usually does.

So I’m voting Asta low diff.

I mean, Meteoric Burst Boros scales above Released Boros, who scales above Saitama's initial normal punch, which can one-shot Orochi, who scales to 5.86 Exatons

I mean, Meteoric Burst Boros scales above Released Boros, who scales above Saitama's initial normal punch, which can one-shot Orochi, who scales to 5.86 Exatons
Saitama's normal punch can still harm Boros, it completely tore off Released Boros's arm and taking a gut punch in Meteoric Burst still caused him to get knocked back with visible pain and bleeding so Boros's AP isn't one-shot territory at that value and his physicals have to scale below Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon which is 11 Exatons

Ok? A bit sus cuz normal punches still harm Boros but Okay? And?

Asides from the little scaling chain Asta has, he quite literally outskills Boros with all the skills assimilated from several swordsman up to this point. These skills include, (without going into detail because it’s just Boros not Garou) his own general sword combat style that has grown in mastery to the point that it surpasses exceptional fighters who surpass expert combatants with many years of training, his combat style with precog and a combat style against precognition that involves moves that throw off senses and incorporates instinctive reactions.

Boros just gets embarrassed skill wise, based on our standards in-verse one shots are not treated as accepted one shots so the difference between Asta and Boros is still >>>1.6x, Asta’s INSANE endurance (and damage reduction via the skills assimilated from Kiato) will allow him take the few hits that may hit him, if there is any tbh with the Speed Advantage Asta has on top of the wide skill difference.

our standards in-verse one shots are not treated as accepted one shots
I'm pretty sure the Durability page notes that the context of the scaling has to be considered so someone with their AP scaling to a feat they performed casually could easily beat another character who almost died in their durability feat that scales them to that level.

I'm pretty sure the Durability page notes that the context of the scaling has to be considered so someone with their AP scaling to a feat they performed casually could easily beat another character who almost died in their durability feat that scales them to that level.

Hence why I said “>>>1.6x” and not “1.6x” lol.

Saitama's normal punch can still harm Boros, it completely tore off Released Boros's arm and taking a gut punch in Meteoric Burst still caused him to get knocked back with visible pain and bleeding so Boros's AP isn't one-shot territory at that value and his physicals have to scale below Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon which is 11 Exatons
Damn outdated information

ignoring the fact that the calc is removed, this isn’t how it works in the slightest 🗿
If a special attack was listed as "far higher" and it had a calced value then I'd assume the physicals would scale below :unsure:

That's why I said INITIAL normal punch, aka the first punch that Saitama threw at Boros, not the punches that Saitama later used on Boros
Do we scale Saitama's punches like that? So that his first normal punch on Orochi and Armored Boros are equal

If a special attack was listed as "far higher" and it had a calced value then I'd assume the physicals would scale below :unsure:
If csrc was only around twice as strong as the value he massively upscales from then uh
it would be impossibly weak, since it otherwise is MASSIVELY upscaling from meteoric burst
Do we scale Saitama's punches like that? So that his first normal punch on Orochi and Armored Boros are equal
Yes.
To elaborate, there’s numerous pieces of evidence that saitama uses the same punch against most foes, and is considered valid when he is intending to kill or blatantly uses a normal punch, and Boros fulfills the requirements
Released Boros also scales above the normal punch, not just to it, and meteoric burst up scales from Boros’ energy blasts which scale above his released form’s punches, and csrc is massively far stronger as it uses all of his energy and he believed it could take out Saitama and the earth’s surface (the whole planet, really, but this website is trash)
So overall
Orochi (5.68 exa) << Normal punch < Boros’ Released punch << Boros energy blast < Meteoric Burst strikes <<< Collapsing star roaring cannon
But don’t even get me started on what his REAL scaling chain is, unless we’re taking this offsite

I searched and found nothing regarding Asta's running/flying speed, which would make it impossible for Asta to dodge Boros' large-scale attacks, forcing him to block his attacks, how good Asta is at resisting large-scale attacks foram a superior AP?

Boros
Doesn't rely on magic rendering alot of Asta's kit mute
Much Higher Ap
CRSC
High Mid Regen

Asta
Much Better Stamina
Better Battle Intelligence
Better Speed
Better Skill
Damage Reduction
Precog
Accelerates Developement
Better LS in Partial Devil Union (Class Z)
More Variety in his Attacks

Boros wincon is CRSC considering he already massively upscales while Asta can outlast Boros and can feasibly do so

Hmm I guess I will vote Asta cuz it seems he will just outlast Boros.

I searched and found nothing regarding Asta's running/flying speed, which would make it impossible for Asta to dodge Boros' large-scale attacks, forcing him to block his attacks, how good Asta is at resisting large-scale attacks foram a superior AP?

Asta combat speed consists of his flights in combats. This has nothing to do with travel speed, it’s the difference between sprinting and running. Asta will simply turn this to and keep this at CQC if Boros doesn’t do so first like he always does in character. In CQC, Asta can simply go around Boros’ aim to dodge.

And like i said, Asta has damage reduction and endurance to shrug off attacks from higher AP. Not to mention Accelerated Development to eventually close the gap or surpass it. The gap is only a >>>1.6x.

Well, everything indicates that the battle will take place in the melee range, as Asta does not have the running speed to retreat, while Boros' attacks are so large that Asta cannot dodge them, but only allows him to block them.

I personally don't see lifting strength being useful for Asta here and it seems like the battle would basically be who can last longer taking each other's hits.

Back