• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Demon King (Nanatsu No Taizai) - 4th Strongest High 6-C (Non-Smurfs) - "Grace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt have to hate his opponent he just needs to hate something at all that is how the commandment works. But again it wont come into play because DK has never shown the passive effects of the commandments even Mael after gaining 4 of them did not show the passive effects either,

4KM. No but if the others are fine with it being night-time then i'm fine with clarifying that in the OP.

What is Black Asta's AP?
Nighttime will be fine. It's up to small country level ap so I think you should change it to pre-time skip asta. Also asta devil hates demons so that would activate the love commandment.

You don't need to destroy the entire country to defeat him, you just need AP and destroy the main structure like the sins did.
In fact I doubt he fused with the whole country to begin with
He did it verbatim said that he merged with the land and become one as the Britannic demon king all of Britannia was being affected. Also, it's not his true body it exists in purgatory I am surprised why DK doesn't have type 9 immortality. Anyway, it's not in character for asta to destroy a country. Also the demon kings nature manipulation(lightning) and toxic storm that kills all living things,

He only hated Dante because he done some messed up thing to his squad mates so he wouldn't hate DK since there is no squad mate to kill and i forgot what he hates about lucifero
Pretty sure someone that merged with a company and killed innocent people will make asta tick.

He did it verbatim said that he merged with the land and become one as the Britannic demon king all of Britannia was being affected. Also, it's not his true body it exists in purgatory I am surprised why DK doesn't have type 9 immortality. Anyway, it's not in character for asta to destroy a country. Also the demon kings nature manipulation(lightning) and toxic storm that kills all living things,
in this key his body isn't iirc

there isn't a single person to kill expect asta himself
No I mean that's what the DK did anyway demon king can summon indura if asta kills it pacifism will activate. The other commandments are there like patience which will screw over asta and the toxic storm and soul stealing.

No I mean that's what the DK did anyway demon king can summon indura if asta kills it pacifism will activate. The other commandments are there like patience which will screw over asta and the toxic storm and soul stealing.
the summoning in DK's profile doesn't say he can summon an indura

also i just realized something, if Asta would be hit by the curses, he can just nullyfing the effects with the Demon Destroyer sword

also i just realized something, if Asta would be hit by the curses, he can just nullyfing the effects with the Demon Destroyer sword
If he is aware and not incapacitated by a toxic storm that kills all living things or loses his soul.

LOL that's you fanboying on sds repeating the not so useful nature manip and the curses that most of it wouldn't work and forcing things to gain advantage to sds so they can win
The toxic storm kills all living things, and he has nature manipulation, curse manipulation, soul steal and the ten commandments.

The toxic storm kills all living things, and he has nature manipulation, curse manipulation, soul steal and the ten commandments.
nature manip that has a chance to be magic based and can neg, and curse manipulation that is magic based and can be negged, not in character for him to use, and the ten commandents that most of it's commandments doesn't work

nature manip that has a chance to be magic based and can neg, and curse manipulation that is magic based and can be negged, not in character for him to use, and the ten commandents that most of it's commandments doesn't work
The DK is ruthless and will win at all cost also he manipulates nature and summon natural lighting and create a toxic storm that kills all living things. am is not effective on ambiguous magic so the storm will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back