• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Demon King (Nanatsu No Taizai) - 4th Strongest High 6-C (Non-Smurfs) - "Grace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people pretending like DK's passives ever came into play? The very moment someone had more than two commandments (Mael) the passives were never a thing.

Yeah he used his abilities but non of them were passive is my point. They became active abilities and that was it. And DK for sure never had any passives beyond The Ruler.
That’s head canon and also the DK in this key is merged with an entire country I don’t see Asta wins this.

That’s head canon and also the DK in this key is merged with an entire country I don’t see Asta wins this.
How is that head canon....? That is exactly what we see, you can disprove me of course by showing me when he used said passives. I dont know if Asta wins I am just stating fact on how DK's fights have gone.

Actually though I dont see how Asta defeats a country either. Last I checked his DC doesnt even com close and he doesnt exactly have any oneshotting hax either?

Actually though I dont see how Asta defeats a country either. Last I checked his DC doesnt even com close and he doesnt exactly have any oneshotting hax either?
I agree and he still has to worry about getting his soul stolen and a toxic storm that kills all living things.

What exactly are Asta's Win-Cons?

Let's steel-man that he could null of DK's hax's what exactly does he do after that nets him the W? AP Stomping or does he have hax's that would actually harmfully effect DK?

Let's steel-man that he could null of DK's hax's what exactly does he do after that nets him the W? AP Stomping or does he have hax's that would actually harmfully effect DK?
No, he doesn't the demon king has his storm that kills all living things, nature manipulation(natural lightning), corruption, corrosion inducement, soul-stealing)by touch or whispering a spell), summoning(can summon indura and if asta kills it he will die from pacifism) and the ruler(which should work on anti-magic which is a magic that negates magic) also demon physiology. Also, this is called strawman all asta can do is fly towards him and slice him) Isn't this base asta?

What's the starting distance? Is it nighttime? What stops the DK from doing this and this and this and this?

You may have to make this pre time skip asta

I forgot that the black divider is restricted so asta's wincons is his advantages at versatility, skill, RPL, and accel development

so how is he defeating an enemy as large as a country?
You don't need to destroy the entire country to defeat him, you just need AP and destroy the main structure like the sins did.
In fact I doubt he fused with the whole country to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back