• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know for a fact you said before everyone started in base and then you edited the OP 2 minutes ago to change it clearly to try and make things more favorable for the NNT duo
That was before I said the transformations were restricted didn’t someone ask for them to be in their transformed states?

Same for Meliodas and Zeldris also Meliodas starts off in base then he can use demon marks for a 4x amp is speed and strength also soul steal is in character for this Meliodas since he is ruthless.

They start in their demon mark state as stated in the OP and speed is equalized so.. no

I know for a fact you said before everyone started in base and then you edited the OP 2 minutes ago to change it clearly to try and make things more favorable for the NNT duo
No I really think someone just said he couldn’t limit transformations therefore he was supposed to edit that before.

He just misunderstood

My bad it’s only Zeldris that has to start of in 2nd demon mark I will fix that real quick
He’ll be useless in the vs unless he spams Ominous Nebulae to blitz them.

Edit: he can’t even use ON since it’s a tier gap lol. It’s a litteral 1v2.

Last edited:
Leaning toward Asta and Yuno atm
Do you think we should close this vs ?

Let me explain, another thread was up and finally got closed due to the fact that we have ongoing CRT’s to apply.

Does it annoy y’all if we close this and re open later after the profiles and verse page are complete ?

Do you think we should close this vs ?

Let me explain, another thread was up and finally got closed due to the fact that we have ongoing CRT’s to apply.

Does it annoy y’all if we close this and re open later after the profiles and verse page are complete ?
I'm more so tired of this matchup spam

Edit: Bunch of m's for a moment because my keyboard wacked out

Have the CRTs - or whatever was holding this match from being done earlier - been applied?

You used the pre timeskip asta link when you said post timeskip. mistake or...?
but i'm going to say speedblitz here.

edit: nvm, speed equalised 💀
um, yh asta is cancelling out anything meliodas and zeldris will dish out. but here's a theory: i reckon that asta is cancelling out demon clan darkness too. it looks like the type of darkness that surrounds the devils of black clover and asta cuts them like butter. 🤷‍♂️

Back