• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I've heard enough I'm satisfied

But about the match, if this has been done so many times, shouldn't the results be obvious?
It always was really contentious and leading to flame wars.
Most of the BC vs nnt content was made before the upgrades.

this one could actually be a stomp

How does Deku get past mid-regeneration?
Speedster… sometimes you know it’s better not to answer.

Try making a fun VS that’ll make us learn a bit about other verses hax not flame wars.

Something interesting would be to see what people think about how far a character like Cath would go against the Naruto verse characters stats unequalized

what have you unleashed upon this world

anyways, Meliodas upscales massively from 10 Teratons, while Asta decently upscales from 60 teratons, so they're probably comparable

Asta has vastly superior instinctive reaction, skill, and accelerated development compared to Meliodas, on top of his antimagic being able to completely neg anything Mel throws at him besides physical strikes, Revenge Counter, and possibly the Love Commandment

If the Love Commandment works, then Asta is ****** cuz Mel can just perma para him and then hit him a couple of times and Asta wouldn't be able to do anything against it

If it doesn't work, then Mel gets thrashed to the point that Revenge Counter activates, in which he turns Asta into a bloodstain on the ground

Mel gets my vote for now unless Asta has some way of getting around Revenge Counter

what have you unleashed upon this world

anyways, Meliodas upscales massively from 10 Teratons, while Asta decently upscales from 60 teratons, so they're probably comparable
Mel has his demon marks that amp his speed and AP
Asta has vastly superior instinctive reaction, skill, and accelerated development compared to Meliodas, on top of his antimagic being able to completely neg anything Mel throws at him besides physical strikes, Revenge Counter, and possibly the Love Commandment
Vastly superior Is a stretch
If the Love Commandment works, then Asta is ****** cuz Mel can just perma para him and then hit him a couple of times and Asta wouldn't be able to do anything against it

If it doesn't work, then Mel gets thrashed to the point that Revenge Counter activates, in which he turns Asta into a bloodstain on the ground
Being 4x faster can Also be an argument Asta Also Is Class K Meli Class T
Mel gets my vote for now unless Asta has some way of getting around Revenge Counter

Mel has his demon marks that amp his speed and AP

Vastly superior Is a stretch

Being 4x faster can Also be an argument Asta Also Is Class K Meli Class T
Black Divider can help him keep up but the speed is definitely an issue

Only Mel's physical attacks would work in the first place since Asta's aura would just neg any magic that comes close

And Asta's ki sense and general martial arts is beyond anything we've seen from Mel

Black Divider can help him keep up but the speed is definitely an issue

Only Mel's physical attacks would work in the first place since Asta's aura would just neg any magic that comes close

And Asta's ki sense and general martial arts is beyond anything we've seen from Mel
Meliodas has resistance to ESP and stealthy mastery in high ranking demon biology so ki sensing is not working.

Cool but Resistance to ESP counter ki sensing
I don´t know a lot of Nanatsu, but Ki is superior to Magic sensing from normal mages, I saw the pictures of Demons literally walking and the other guy being surprised of not sensing the movement, but Ki gives you the power to sense said movements

If anything, just give me more examples, I am now curious about this

And no it doesn't automatically counter it. You would have to prove he can conceal his emotions and life energy
But he doesn’t have emotions he calls himself emotionless like a stone. Here I conclude that Ki sensing won’t work on holy war Meliodas.

I don´t know a lot of Nanatsu, but Ki is superior to Magic sensing from normal mages, I saw the pictures of Demons literally walking and the other guy being surprised of not sensing the movement, but Ki gives you the power to sense said movements

If anything, just give me more examples, I am now curious about this
But he doesn’t have emotions he calls himself emotionless like a stone. Here I conclude that Ki sensing won’t work on holy war Meliodas.

Ayo?

Meliodas isn’t jumping a 6x gap with a chain.

They’re not comparable at all.

Asta holds no hatred to Meliodas

Asta simply dodges or survives with Black Divider or Anti Magic in general cuz they aren’t even comparable to begin with.

Asta doesn't need to hold any hatred towards Meliodas. Just any form of hatred. With that being said Asta won't get affected, Liebe however....

Interesting but I think it’ll only work if its Devil Union assuming it works on AM anyway.

Plus Liebe should know all the devils, and will know that Meliodas doesn’t look like one, didn’t I see something something holy in the OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back