• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah shit, here we go again...

AP values for NNT?
Meliodas and Zeldris scale greatly above 20 teratons and with demon marks it’s a 4x amp so 80 teratons. Also Prime Meliodas is emotionless and ruthless so he will do whatever he needs to win the fight. Also Zeldris never holds back.

Last edited:
Asta and Yuno scales way above 63 Teratons and Asta has Black Divider which one-shot Zagred who was scaling above 63 Teratons as well while Yuno has Spirit Magic, which can basically one-shot characters even stronger than him.

Asta and Yuno scales way above 63 Teratons and Asta has Black Divider which one-shot Zagred who was scaling above 63 Teratons as well while Yuno has Spirit Magic, which can basically one-shot characters even stronger than him.
They seem close but the night amp gives them an edge. The same problem as before Zeldris negates Yuno then Meliodas and Zeldris double team Asta.

Ok look, that's not the same problem as before.

First of all, the whole power null argument was bad and pretty much everyone who has been close to the old match would tell you the same thing.
I need the actual layers that have been applied on the profiles

Second, scaling to 80 Teratons with DM means they would be stronger than Base Asta and Yuno, but I don’t see how the night time amp makes them stronger than even Black Divider and Spirit Magic.

Ok look, that's not the same problem as before.

First of all, the whole power null argument was bad and pretty much everyone who has been close to the old match would tell you the same thing.

Second, scaling to 80 Teratons with DM means they would be stronger than Base Asta and Yuno, but I don’t see how the night time amp makes them stronger than even Black Divider and Spirit Magic.
I forgot Asta and Yuno are in base

Likewise also more anti magic isn’t a layer it just negates stronger magic. Here

Likewise also more anti magic isn’t a layer it just negates stronger magic. Here
You kinda missed the point of this video but whatever.

From what I've seen, this key of Meliodas has 2 powernulls, one is Counter Vanish and the other is his commandment. This doesn't seem to be layered so far, but merely just different ways to nullify.

Has someone ever resisted one but not the other?

You kinda missed the point of this video but whatever.

From what I've seen, this key of Meliodas has 2 powernulls, one is Counter Vanish and the other is his commandment. This doesn't seem to be layered so far, but merely just different ways to nullify.

Has someone ever resisted one but not the other?
Nnt power null is layered ask makai or byashura for the layers but the very least it’s 7

Alright. Now.

Let's get passed this Layered Powernull BS as expeditiously as possible

1. Whatever layers NNT has are magical power null resistances. This means they are irrelevant against the likes of non magical power nullification such as Anti-Magic.

2. Whatever layers NNT has are magical power null resistances. This means it is only effective against magical or spell-based power nullification like probably black moon.

Of course, simple resistance to one showing of an ability isn't enough to ignore all uses of that ability, as some applications may be far stronger, while others may work differently, meaning they must be resisted differently. As a result, when resistance is listed on a page, it's important to describe the specifics.

Alright. Now.

1. Whatever layers NNT has are magical power null resistances. This means they are irrelevant against the likes of non magical power nullification such as Anti-Magic.

2. Whatever layers NNT has are magical power null resistances. This means it is only effective against magical or spell-based power nullification like probably black moon.

At least 52 and Meliodas has Fc, RC and CV🤓👆

Alright. Now.

1 sure but Anti magic can be resisted
Nope all magic is being negated when it hits Zeldris or Meliodas also Asta and Yuno are in base

You make it sound like you don't want this fight to be fair by allowing Melioda's and Zeldris their amps but not Asta and Yuno. So which is it.
But If I allowed black Asta everyone will say ant magic gg if you want I can restrict Meliodas and Zeldris amps is that fair?

Nnt power null is layered ask makai or byashura for the layers but the very least it’s 7
Meliodas powernull comes from his miasma.
I don’t know about 7 it seems like everyone disagrees.

Speedster we asked you to avoid making these matches so I think you’ll be happy to do your own research and discuss with Black Clover fanbase ALONE

His miasma barrier destroying any spell
That's from Meliodas plus the 5 Commandments his currently absorbing.

(Maelstarossa & Merlin have the rest)
Corand arc where normal skelletons coated with a bit of miasma could basically nullify magic.
The Skeleton's Offense, Defense, and Resistance to Magic were getting stronger because of Meliodas' Negative Energy/Miasma, they weren't Power Nulling Magic

Back