• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here are the other options original demon, Prime Meliodas, Chandler, near noon Mael, Zeldris, Estarossa and Merlin or I could change Merelona with another BC. I will leave it for guys you to decide.

Last edited:
Yeah idk. I was gonna do Original Demon vs Raia but then I realized Raia has like no good win con. Merlin ouhaxes here. Estarossa might be fine but not sure how good his power null is compared to Mere so probably ok. Maybe Yuno vs Estarossa could be nice

Yeah idk. I was gonna do Original Demon vs Raia but then I realized Raia has like no good win con. Merlin ouhaxes here. Estarossa might be fine but not sure how good his power null is compared to Mere so probably ok. Maybe Yuno vs Estarossa could be nice
But yuno is not a physical fighter. Well Merlona always uses magic with her attacks. Also Escanor has win cons like resistance negation.

But yuno is not a physical fighter. Well Merlona always uses magic with her attacks. Also Escanor has win cons like resistance negation.
I mean Yuno vs Estarossa is still fine though. Its not like estarossa's only hax is his physical power null thing.

I think fire fight is pointless. Both can resist much heat, but her fire can burn even intangible things?
Does that mean she can burn escanors fire or cruel sun?

I do think Escanor can release more heat

I think fire fight is pointless. Both can resist much heat, but her fire can burn even intangible things?
Does that mean she can burn escanors fire or cruel sun?

I do think Escanor can release more heat
Escanor has resistance negation though and keeps getting stronger till noon

Back