• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Makai641001 be like:
the-interview-james-franco.gif

Corand arc Meli had no commandments it still worked the same but in a lesser version
That Mel was just providing better Offense, Defense, and Magic Resistance to the Skeletons with his Negative Energy/Miasma though, which would scale to him.

Whereas the Mel with 5 Commandments surrounded by the barrier was something that Merlin was convinced that she couldn't Teleport into, brute force with Magic nor Perfect Cube, which was further reinforced by Ludoshel's assessment.

One's Resistance, the other's Nullification

That Mel was just providing better Offense, Defense, and Magic Resistance to the Skeletons with his Negative Energy/Miasma though, which would scale to him.

Whereas the Mel with 5 Commandments surrounded by the barrier was something that Merlin was convinced that she couldn't Teleport into, brute force with Magic nor Perfect Cube, which was further reinforced by Ludoshel's assessment.

One's Resistance, the other's Nullification
It’s the same exact miasma the only difference is the potency of it.

Could anyone just explain how Asta and Yuno win so Speedster will either concede and close this or argue back to make y’all concede and close this.

Could anyone just explain how Asta and Yuno win so Speedster will either concede and close this or argue back to make y’all concede and close this.
I will do it myself, so be prepared

Asta and Yuno comes from Black Clover, a manga where people surpass their limits

So they will surpass their limits, that is my argument, goodbye

I’m not willing to go through another flame war with the Black clover community, I like most of these dudes so I won’t even help your case here.

I don’t think Majinere or other NNT members will talk here either so I think you better either close this or present win cons for Mel and Zel.

How?

Why would it be enough?

Okay how will he charge enough power if he null magic and if Asta doesn’t use magic?

Develop this plz
LS advantage, Meliodas can crush them with his darkness, soul steal(this is prime Meliodas who is ruthless). Passive fear aura. Combine attacks should work they also have the ap advantage and night amp so they are good to go.

LS advantage,
Aren’t Asta and Yuno Class T too ?
Meliodas can crush them with his darkness,
Okay first he’d have to catch them
soul steal(this is prime Meliodas who is ruthless).
Yeah idk if they resist
Passive fear aura.
Worked against Arthur so why not
Combine attacks should work
Mid
they also have the ap advantage
Yes
and night amp so they are good to go.
Night amp amps magic, if we agree on Asta nullifying their magic they will only have this amp against Yuno.

Aren’t Asta and Yuno Class T too ?

Okay first he’d have to catch them

Yeah idk if they resist

Worked against Arthur so why not

Mid

Yes

Night amp amps magic, if we agree on Asta nullifying their magic they will only have this amp against Yuno.
Asta only has class G LS in black form and Yuno ls is way worse. Meliodas has the speed to catch them

Only cuz you asked. **** @Makai641001

Asta and Yuno in their respective transformations become at least 2x faster.
Same for Meliodas and Zeldris also Meliodas starts off in base then he can use demon marks for a 4x amp is speed and strength also soul steal is in character for this Meliodas since he is ruthless.

Back