• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Demon King (Nanatsu No Taizai) - 4th Strongest High 6-C (Non-Smurfs) - "Grace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle for placement on this thread.

Asta: Beginning of Timeskip.
Demon King: Possessing Britannia.
SBA
Speed Equalized

Asta

Vs

Demon King

Asta: AnosVoldigoad314, TauanVictor, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Popted2, Epsilon_R, Sonicflare9, Kazuma_kuwabara, LIFE_OF_KING, Nierre

Jobber: speedster352, Aether_, TheGreatJedi13

Last edited:
What stops asta anti magic?
DK's passive but it's not magic, it's curses. Is there anger or hatred in Asta?
  • Faith: Anyone who shows faithlessness before him has their eyes set ablaze. The "faith" concept applies to anything the victim once had faith in, such as love or family.
  • Love: Anyone who has hatred in their heart in his presence will be unable to inflict damage to others. They will not even be able to summon the strength to raise their weapons or activate their powers.
  • Pacifism: Anyone who kills in his presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
  • Piety: Anyone who flees from him is forced into mindless obedience to him. He can undo the effects of the commandment at will.
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.
  • Selflessness: Anyone with feelings of greed, desire, or selfishness in his presence loses their memories, emotions, and sense of self.
  • Truth: Anyone who knowingly tells a lie in his presence is turned to stone.

Tbh I don't even know why BC characters have a spot in H6-C, not that Asta loses this though
DK's passive but it's not magic, it's curses. Is there anger or hatred in Asta?
He's the kind of people to forgive his enemies so no
  • Faith: Anyone who shows faithlessness before him has their eyes set ablaze. The "faith" concept applies to anything the victim once had faith in, such as love or family.
Won't apply to him
  • Pacifism: Anyone who kills in his presence will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death.
Useless in a 1v1 scenario afaik
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
I guess it could work but it depends
  • Piety: Anyone who flees from him is forced into mindless obedience to him. He can undo the effects of the commandment at will.
Asta has mind resistance so he would be fine, he won't run away to begin with.
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
Won't work on Asta
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
Asta never gives up so it'll definitely work

Actually Asta has no magic in the first place, my bad 🗿
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.
Asta will always say what he thinks even if doing so would put him in a bad situation
  • Selflessness: Anyone with feelings of greed, desire, or selfishness in his presence loses their memories, emotions, and sense of self.
Greed and selfish, definitely not. For desire however, it don't know
  • Truth: Anyone who knowingly tells a lie in his presence is turned to stone.
Wow, I legitimately just noticed that Asta has never lied once 💀

Tbh I don't even know why BC characters have a spot in H6-C, not that Asta loses this though

He's the kind of people to forgive his enemies so no

Won't apply to him

Useless in a 1v1 scenario afaik

I guess it could work but it depends

Asta has mind resistance so he would be fine, he won't run away to begin with.

Won't work on Asta

Asta never gives up so it'll definitely work

Actually Asta has no magic in the first place, my bad 🗿

Asta will always say what he thinks even if doing so would put him in a bad situation

Greed and selfish, definitely not. For desire however, it don't know

Wow, I legitimately just noticed that Asta has never lied once 💀
The demon king can survive as a curse so unless atsa destroys the commandments he will come back by merging with the land.

How it’s reversal. If anti-magic weakens him it would make him stronger instead. Anyway I need an explanation and scans.
Asta can manipulate Causality with Anti-Magic, meaning that even if DK were to change the effects of attacks, Asta can simply revert it back the way it was.

Also Ruler only works against magic, Asta doesn't use Magic so Ruler would not work in the first place

Asta can manipulate Causality with Anti-Magic, meaning that even if DK were to change the effects of attacks, Asta can simply revert it back the way it was.

Also Ruler only works against magic, Asta doesn't use Magic so Ruler would not work in the first place
Well, it depends since anti-magic is a weird case but zagred said that it draws power from the underworld and it's basically a weird form of magic that is not magic but is in concept also the ruler is passive and there is no knowledge so asta would not know about the ruler.

Nah it's not magic, it's something totally different. What draws power from the underworld is forbidden magic, not Anti-Magic

Ruler doesn't work on Anti-Magic so he doesn't even need to know about the ruler.

Besides, Asta's Anti-Magic is passive as well
There is already power nullification in SDS and no one used it on the demon king is anti-magic physical no so it would be negged by the ruler saying otherwise is headcanon. Like I said I need evidence to back up your claims. Anway demon king has his toxic storm that kills all living things, soul manipulation mid regeneration and the commandments so he wins this.

There is already power nullification in SDS and no one used it on the demon king is anti-magic physical no so it would be negged by the ruler saying otherwise is headcanon. Like I said I need evidence to back up your claims. Anway demon king has his toxic storm that kills all living things, soul manipulation mid regeneration and the commandments so he wins this.
No, there isn't even a comparable AM user in sds to asta plus iirc. the power null in sds isn't AM

No, there isn't even a comparable AM user in sds to asta plus iirc. the power null in sds isn't AM
Energy isn't equalized and am only works on magic the DK can control the weather and make a storm that KILLS all living things, soul manipulation mid regeneration and the commandments and etc So DK stills wins this also speed is equalized.

Do you mean merlin being able to seal away someone's power permanently? Zeldris too Anyway soul steal is a thing and asta has no resistance to it or storm manipulation.

Do you mean merlin being able to seal away someone's power permanently? Zeldris too Anyway soul steal is a thing and asta has no resistance to it or storm manipulation.
No so? it's powernull via sealing not erasing the magic itself like asta soul steal requires physical contact it was shown so many times

Energy isn't equalized and am only works on magic the DK can control the weather and make a storm that KILLS all living things, soul manipulation mid regeneration and the commandments and etc So DK stills wins this also speed is equalized.
If his regen is via magic asta can neg that and most of the commandments doesn't work and AM will work on the dk so no he loses

If his regen is via magic asta can neg that and most of the commandments doesn't work and AM will work on the dk so no he loses
No, it's darkness based And for the fourth time, the DK can control the weather(lightning) and make a storm THAT KILLS ALL LIVING THINGS. Also, the demon king can exist as a curse meaning until the ten commandments are destroyed the DK will revive or take over the land.

Absolute cancel, vanish counter and the ruler shall I continue? Also, the demon king can whisper his soul away a red demon did it.
LOL no he can't iirc it depend on how strong is the person to that and since they're on the same tier no and the red demon did to a weak citizens and all the powernull u said isn't comparable and works differently to asta's am

No, it's darkness based And for the fourth time, the DK can control the weather(lightning) and make a storm THAT KILLS ALL LIVING THINGS. Also, the demon king can exist as a curse meaning until the ten commandments are destroyed the DK will revive or take over the land.
U now asta can dodge right or block and he can destroy the commandments iirc you just need to be strong or superior to the DK to destroy the commandments.

So does asta have any counter to weather manipulation and a storm that kills all living things, soul manipulation and not being able to kill his opponent(the commandments)

U now asta can dodge right or block and he can destroy the commandments iirc you just need to be strong or superior to the DK to destroy the commandments.
Actually, the commandment of patience will work on asta all the demon king has to do is keep damaging him and the pain will increase until he dies from shock.

So does asta have any counter to weather manipulation and a storm that kills all living things, soul manipulation and not being able to kill his opponent(the commandments)
the weather can be dodge block and negged(if it's magic based) the soul depends on DK and the commandments most of them are useless and the pain the DK could get beaten by asta before he damages asta to cause him dying from shock so my vote still goes to asta

Yea forgot to ask which key are they DK's key are all High 6-C so which weakened, full power, possessing mel, possessing zel, or possessing brit?

the weather can be dodge block and negged(if it's magic based) the soul depends on DK and the commandments most of them are useless and the pain the DK could get beaten by asta before he damages asta to cause him dying from shock so my vote still goes to asta
It's natural and it covered the entirety of Camelot and he can keep it going so it can't be dodged imagine blocking a toxic natural storm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back