• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Post-Timeskip) Vs Demon King (Nanatsu No Taizai) - 4th Strongest High 6-C (Non-Smurfs) - "Grace"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing "storm that kills all living things" but I don't remember it killing anyone noteworthy.

Assuming it did kill someone, it was likely due to AP seeing that DK doesn't have Death Manipulation on his profile

I keep hearing "storm that kills all living things" but I don't remember it killing anyone noteworthy.

Assuming it did kill someone, it was likely due to AP seeing that DK doesn't have Death Manipulation on his profile
DK's wincon is that weather manipulation soul manipulation (although i don't remember him using it but he'll definitely use this.) and the commandments (but this depends)

DK's wincon is that weather manipulation soul manipulation (although i don't remember him using it but he'll definitely use this.) and the commandments (but this depends)
I can't see how Weather Manip gives him the W tbh, and most if not all the commandments are useless against Asta. Soul Manipulation is a win con, but did he ever do that in character?

I can't see how Weather Manip gives him the W tbh, and most if not all the commandments are useless against Asta. Soul Manipulation is a win con, but did he ever do that in character?
The soul manipulation iirc no the weather manip i just think it could give him a wincon due to poison mist according to speedster

Nature Manipulation: The Demon King has displayed various nature-related abilities. He can summon lightning bolts from the sky, create "mists of death" over an entire city, as well as create large tornados.

The Ruler: The Demon King's eponymous magic ability that also goes by his own name. It allows the user to invert all magical attacks sent at him, including Meliodas and Ban's Full Counter and Snatch abilities. All magical attacks and weakness are converted into healing and fortification. Even the effects of other magical powers are completely reversed; per example, when Ban tried to steal Demon King's energy, he was forced to give his own to the ruler. However, as The Ruler functions on the concept of magic inversion rather then magic absorption, any magic meant to strengthen him or increase his power will instead weaken him, as shown by Ban. Despite this weakness, he can easily overcome it by deactivating his own power of inversion.

Hermit of Moments: While in Meliodas' body, the Demon King make a full-body creature out of his clawlike protrusions, it is able to spin his sharps tendrils to great speeds to attack his enemies, even surpassing Zeldris's swordmanship.

Hey Epsilon so here are the keys, do you think this is Asta strongest high 6-C Key?

would change your opinion? or would be the same?

Are saying regardless of the version of DK he still wins or that his base form can win while the others can't?
That's what they are saying even though speed is equal black clover fans are like that. They literally both have the same key and its base form so magic can work on asta.

Yea but asta can dodge reflect and neg all of DK's magic attack
But what about his nature

manipulation and his toxic storms and soul manipulation and his darkness which isn’t magic. Also demon king in this key merged with an entire country so how is asta going to deader him?

Anyway the DK still has weather and nature manipulation, soul stealing, darkness which isn’t magic, absolute order and etc and a natural storm that kills all living things. So the DK wins this one.

we're not that much tbh, it's just that no SDS fans bothered to give their input on this thread

My vote is for Asta if it wasn't already obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back