• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Assault Mode Meliodas VS BB ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Obvious bait is obvious, anyway speed equal(Not necessary to equalize their speed but i still do it anyway), both in character and Bambi start with her Vollständig and fight take place inside your mind.

-Meliodas

-Bambietta Basterbine

Who win?

Ten Commandments Meliodas Render
Dude need a win :D

Bambi Render
Bambietta Basterbine

Anyways unless someone can give an answer to this problem

"Meliodas uses his blade to full counter bambi's reishi bombs"

or

"Bambi transmutes Meliodas's blade into a bomb and it explodes"

i ain't voting

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Has Mel ever reflected anything that has dura ignoring and transmut?
Nah not to my knowledge.

he has vanish counter but using it is a lot more risky than Full Counter since he needs to use his bare hand to negate the attack and we all know what happens when the reishi bombs hit raw flesh

Bambietta has the flight advantage and she can spam her reishi bombs mid-air.

Unless Meliodas

-Has a way to counter the bomb transmutation of bambietta

-Close the flight distance of bambietta

i cant see how he can defeat bambi exactly.he can arguably defeat bambietta with revenge counter but again...she has flight to stay safe and meliodas might die from too much injuries before he gets the chance to counter since The Explode is very lethal and dangerous in nature (if he can reach bambietta at all)

For now i vote bambietta.

Meliodas can fly with his wings of darkness to get in there. He has used his Full Counter on Geera's explosions before as well.

Just saying but Mel have massive AP advantage, every one of his attack is just as lethal to Bambi as Bambi hax to him due to AP advantage, plus he can use clones too who despite beeing weaker than him can still use full counter with the same result as the original(and he can use full counter with broken sword too), he also can faceplant his opponent to an extent with his black matter thing if he can get close to bambi.

The4Godlike said:
Can't Meliodas use Counter Vanish against the explosions ?
i see problems with that.

-First being he needs to touch the reishi bombs in order to nullify it,the problem is the reishi turns whatever it comes to contact with into a bomb itself...its not wrong to assume that his hands get transmuted into a bomb and its also not wrong to assume that the reishi bombs get nullified....so i cant give an answer that will benefit both sides here and talking about this any futher may turn into a circlejerk flamewar so i would prefer to stay away from this topic.

-Second being Vanish Counter is not as efficient as Full Counter.Its in character for bambi to spam her reishi bombs indefinitely and iirc Vanish Counter is not meant for spammed attacks so i can see meliodas getting overwhelmed in the end.

GalaxianAegis said:
Meliodas can fly with his wings of darkness to get in there. He has used his Full Counter on Geera's explosions before as well.
i dont think you can compare Guila's ability with Bambi's

Guila can generate explosions through firing flares meanwhile bambi can transmute anything into a bomb and whatever it comes into contact with explodes.

If Meliodas has ever countered a dura ignoring transmutaion ability then i'll gladly rethink my vote

The clones may be a problem i admit

But bambi has a very huge AOE.she can turn an entire battlefield into a mine field with everything exploding left and right,i think that can pose a threat to meliodas as well

Both counter is not spam ability, but i don't recall mel need to touch the attack in order to use counter vanish.

Mel actually can take a hit due to his regen but he cant spam his regen, but bambi probably got one shotted if she take 1 hit from him.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Mel actually can take a hit due to his regen but he cant spam his regen, but bambi probably got one shotted if she take 1 hit from him.
That's why Im voting Mel.

Whilst Meliodas is hilariously stronger I dont see him beating The Explode whens hes arrogant enough to try tank the first hit like he did against Escanor. Looking down on humans and such.

Also Im not sure about Meliodas' stamina. He got One shotted by The One and collapsed unconscious, a hit from Bambi's reishi bomb will likely have a similiar effect.

Ill give it to Bambietta medium to high diff. Meliodas' mindset and moveset doesn't pair up well here with his ap and maybe vanish counter being the only thing keeping him in this

Brah the One Escanor will one shot any 6-C on bleach without even trying as long as they dont have shenanigans defensive hax like Gerard for example. ovo

I don't disagree 0.0

On second looks it seems Bambietta scales to a higher calc than meliodas. She is at least island level+ whilst mel is At least island level likely far higher.

While I do still think meliodas has the ap advantage (theres like a chain of 5 ppl hes stronger than who scale to the 6c feat) it may not be as humongous as first thought

Escanor oneshots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On the topic of Escanor, i think we should call the version meliodas stomped Pre-noon Escanor, as it was like minutes before it was noon. Late morning Escanor would be the one who rekt Estarossa and that was like, a hour before noon iirc

Agreed with LAS. I mean it's far superior to the Estarossa which was far superior to the previous form (Late Morning) which was far superior to Critical Over Galan which was far superior to Early Morning Escanor-

Sigh I wish Escanor has something stellar to scale. But yeah it helps clarifies things.

Oh and yeah typically I'd go with Meliodas, but can't Bambietta make explosions come out of human bodies? Like inside them? On the other hand Regenerationn is gonna help him out. The vagueness of tier scaling on Mel and Escanor and the rest also makes this more difficult, so I'm gonna go with tie. His counters are gonna be useful against certain bombs though. And imo a battle of attrition is on Mel's side. How good's Bambietta's stamina? I remember her losing to literally having her explosions knocked back to her.

Just one thing i wanna ask.

Can Meliodas use Full Counter/Counter Vanish against Bambi's Reishi Orbs ? Because these orbs are made from Bambi's Reiatsu and whatever they touch becomes bomb itself.

Reishi is also energy i assume.

Can't Meliodas counter that ?

I mean logically bombs and fiery energy in NNT should explode on contact, but some of them can get deflected by Meliodas. So likely yes.

This is the same guy who somehow used a freaking twig to cleave a mountain (actually a hill) after all

Weaker Late morning Escanor than the one who get stommped by Mel can easily one shot Estarossa despite being help by Zeldris to repel his attack and even Zeldris master admited that Estarossa is either as strong or even stronger than Zeldris and Zeldris can easily injured 43 Gigatons Mel, although Mel can still fight back and deal a lot of damage with Revenge Counter on all of the 10C if not for Estarossa null his Revenge Counter.

The4Godlike said:
Just one thing i wanna ask.

Can Meliodas use Full Counter/Counter Vanish against Bambi's Reishi Orbs ? Because these orbs are made from Bambi's Reiatsu and whatever they touch becomes bomb itself.

Reishi is also energy i assume.

Can't Meliodas counter that ?
Vanish counter maybe, fullcounter no. Since when his sword hits it, it becomes the bomb

Couldn't Meliodas also make a huge kilometers wide explosion to be able to take out all the bombs at once, or would that make things worse for him?

After each explosion he'll likely figure out how to handle each one. Probably dodging. Or using fragments of dark energy?

I think prematurely detonating an attack from an enemy is a good tactic though.

Actually since the weaker version of him can obliterated a kingdom with one AOE attack, he probably can do the same thing in here if he realized that bambi will just keep her distance and spam The explosion.

Again I don't think meliodas' mindset is good enough for clever tactics here. He won't bother because its a mere human and act dumb.

Meliodas is adept at using his darkness at different things, like how he subdued Zeldris and Estarossa in the latest chapter.

Not necessarily act dumb but more arrogant. That said we didn't really see much as we saw him fight Escanor and got stomped. I think it's because he never lost against anyone except the Demon King. And now Escanor whoops his ass so we gonna see Escanor vs Demon King Soon :^ )

On the other hand, the moment he revived again we literally see him planning a strategy that allows for him to break Elizabeth's curse and even strategically beat down Zeldris. By that I mean whoop their ass beforehand and snatch the "Thou shall not kill" Commandment in order to protect Elizabeth from others.

So yeah, he's not an idiot, arrogant yes, but he's not like Gilg who wouldn't do anything and lose to the last second against people who say "People die if they are killed" ovo

Current Assault Mode Meliodas is >>>>Assault Mode Meliodas who got stomped By Escanor (Although the One escanor probably will still one shot him)

Also just saying but i found it hilarious on how the current mel will need 50% of the DK power added to his own power in order for him to match the DK with 50% of his power..lel

LordAizenSama said:
Vanish counter maybe, fullcounter no. Since when his sword hits it, it becomes the bomb
Then we got our answer. Bambi cant even harm Meliodas because orbs will vanish thanks to Counter Vanish.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Current Assault Mode Meliodas is >>>>Assault Mode Meliodas who got stomped By Escanor (Although the One escanor probably will still one shot him)
Also just saying but i found it hilarious on how the current mel will need 50% of the DK power added to his own power in order for him to match the DK with 50% of his power..lel
Tbh there isn't any CLEAR statement that he's more powerful now, beside it matter a little now

We need some good feats

Back